What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS v BRISBANE *live updates & discussion* LET'S GET IT ON!

Jono078

Referee
*Paul* said:
Forward pass?

I thought so.. (Hodges pass to Berrigan in first second half try)

Anyway well done Broncos. Should be a great Grand Final, theyve never lost one!

salivor

First Grade
Yippee_Wippee said:
Im with you salivor, Atleast tonight showed that Lockyer is the best player in the world.

I don't know about best in the world, firmly in second place by a country mile. The last 2 Origin matches and now the last 2 months have been something special. The man plays for a decade at fullback, makes the switch to 5/8 and gets bagged from pillar to post for not being an instant success. Well he's adjusted now and is a man with a point to prove, wouldn't want any other player leading my side right now.

adamkungl

Immortal
Man its awesome to see bulldogs get snapped...if dragons lose tomorrow itl make my weekend. Brilliant comeback. If only Hodges wasnt such a bitch he could have stayed at roosters...ah well

pantherz9103

First Grade
Jono078 said:
I thought so.. (Hodges pass to Berrigan in first second half try)

Anyway well done Broncos. Should be a great Grand Final, theyve never lost one!

No better time to have their first Grand Final loss :crazy: Hope the Storm beat them but if not I'd still be going for the Dragons. Anyone but the Broncos.

strewth_mate

Bench
salivor said:
Some would've had you believe he was Greg Wolfgram after Origin 3 last year.

:lol: well honestly Lockyer has always been class, usually those that say otherwise have an agenda for the 'best in the world' debate. I don't really care, just love watching him play when he's playing well. Makes footy better.

i had a feeling that at halftime we wernt home yet, thats why i said in the "brisbane gone" thread that they arnt gone yet,

very dissapointing display in our 2nd half

Master Vippo

Juniors
Boodoo said:
what a bull shit second half for the bulldogs.. fuck the grandfinal.. Im A-league from now on

I know how you feel, i felt that way after the Bronx killed us, excpet replace Aleague with cricket. I recovered to find interest in this game

salivor

First Grade
I would say chin up Doggies but with the momentum your blokes carried into halftime, I'd imagine that the second half effort is pretty hard to swallow right now.

Boodoo

Juniors
vippo19 said:
I know how you feel, i felt that way after the Bronx killed us, excpet replace Aleague with cricket. I recovered to find interest in this game

A league is going off this season

Im begining to think I would have been better off going to the QLD roar v Adelaide match even though it was 0-0 QLd 22 shot at goal, the crowd would have been goin bananas

Ari Gold

Bench
Boodoo said:
A league is going off this season

Im begining to think I would have been better off going to the QLD roar v Adelaide match even though it was 0-0 QLd 22 shot at goal, the crowd would have been goin bananas

Piss off to soccer then...

A-League has been getting zero coverage this year... no1s talking about it, no-one cares!

innsaneink

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Timmah.
Thanks for the Dogs Dragons banner.

And Timmah....go f**k yourself

:lol:

timmasig2.jpg

salivor

First Grade
The next thing is that Hodges has to play for Australia but where does he play? Centre or fullback?