What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundaberg Red Cup 2009

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
BROTHERS THRASH MOUNTIES Penrith Brothers have produced a near faultless game to beat top of the table Mounties 36 - 6. Brothers were the dominant team through out the game with Mounties only managing to score in the final minutes.
Brothers led the first half 10 - nil and went on to win with ease and Dave Farkas was named the Bundaberg Red Man of the Match.

:shock:Great win by the Brothers outfit.. Clearly visible as to who was the Dominate Team on the day by the scoreline..36-6. But u Did us no favours as They will be Fired up after that Loss.. we face Mounties come saturday week..ha ha .. Good 2 see The Brothers Stamp their Authority Early in the BRC Competition.. Hats off to u guys !!..

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
:(:(Cabra got out classed by a Relentless mounties outfit tonight 19 - 6 at new era stadium.. Mounties were the Better Team on the Night & out Gunned us in all Departments & Deserve their Win .. & I'm Expectin us to Drop from 2nd to 5th place by the end of the month. :(:( ..oh & i could'nt quite make out who the try scorer was for cabra, as i was Distracted by the Bundy Red Cheergirls .. yee haaa :p !!..

Last edited:
Hey Rocks, the try scorer for Cabra was your man Henry Iuta.
I noticed that Chris Yates played in the A Grade trial and made some good yards, something that the forwards in the Bundy game dould not do very successfully.

Someone has to make the decision to allow him to play.

Hey Rocks, the try scorer for Cabra was your man Henry Iuta.
I noticed that Chris Yates played in the A Grade trial and made some good yards, something that the forwards in the Bundy game dould not do very successfully.

Someone has to make the decision to allow him to play.

Terry I watched that Bundy Cup game last night and while James Small was outstanding for the Cabramatta side, he could have certaintly used some help from Chris Yates. From the look of the side last night I would estimate that they would have had a few points up their sleave. Obviously he is no longer in the plans of the Cabramatta Bundy Cup Side. It's time to show this bloke some respect and be honest with him instead of sticking heads in the sand and hoping he will go away. The way he has been treated is very poor. Not the fact they didnt want him, thats footy, but the way they have all ducked, weaved and passed the buck in being honest with him.

Bankstown Bulls 30 d Chester Hill Rhinos 0

Bankstown Bulls 30
Tries: N Taylor 2, M Butler, C Ward, P Tauifusio, T Nicholas, J Foster
Goals: T Nicholas 1/4, N Taylor 0/3

Chester Hill Rhinos 0

Roland

Juniors
Brothers 28 beat Southern Districts 16
Windsor 31 beat WA Reds 18

Bankstown Bulls, Brothers and Mounties are all 8 then Cabra and Wenty are 6 then Southern Districts are 5, Windsor 4, Campbelltown 2, Reds 1, Chester Hill 0.

The pressure will be on Windsor to beat Wenty in the deferred game to stay in touch with the leaders.

Roland

Juniors
anyone know the results or where i can find them for
Wenty V Brothers
Southern Districts V Mounties

The scores are on the NSWRL website:

Cabra 24 Bulls 22
Windsor 30 Chester Hill 28
Wenty 24 Brothers 22
Southern Districts 58 Mounties 16

That would mean that the Bulls, Cabra, Brothers, Wenty and Mounties are all on 8 poitns, Southern Districts 7 and Windsor 6 with Wenty to play Windsor in a deferred game.

Roland

Juniors
WA Reds travel to Cabramatta today as the only winless team after Chester Hill upset Wenty 22-20 last night.

Roland

Juniors
Chester Hill 22 Wenty 20
Cabra 30 WA Reds 20
Bulls 45 Southern Districts 4
Windsor 25 Mounties 24
Brothers 40 Campbelltown 36

Table

Bulls, Cabra, Brothers 10
Wenty, Windsor, Mounties 8
Southern Districts 7
Campbelltown, Chester Hill 2
WA Reds 1

Windsor v Wenty and Campbelltown v Reds yet to be played

Roland

Juniors
They'll be dancing in the streets of Bass Hill after Chester Hill's first win of the year!!!!

The write up in Rugby League Review says that Wenty hit the front with 4 minutes to go and then dropped the ball from the kick off and let the Rhinos score with seconds remaining.

Campbelltown led Brothers 30-4 at half time but a big reversal in the second half allowed Brothers to win 40-36 with Brendan Randall scoring 4 tries.

Windsor were down 24-12 with 10 minutes to go before tries in consecutive sets evened the score and then Craig Trindall kicked one of his long range field goals to take the points.

WA Reds led 20-12 with 20 minutes to go despite a lopsided penalty count against the Reds. Then 2 reds players were sinbinned within a minute and Cabra got home 30-20.

The Bulls beat Southern Districts by 40 points despite playing with 12 for 75 minutes after Brett Finn was sent off.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Still no win! What a disater of a season so far for us. We looked stronger on paper as well.

The Bulls beat Southern Districts by 40 points despite playing with 12 for 75 minutes after Brett Finn was sent off.

I was at that game on Saturday night and couldn't find why he was sent off. Any ideas? It looked like the ref indicated that he kicked someone but I was a long way from the action.

It was a good game, shame there was about 50 people there to watch it... There were more people there to watch the A Grade game between Moorebank and St Charles.

Latest posts