What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burt or Hayne

Stagger eel

Staff member
so tell me whe did he play for Wenty???

I can tell you the last time he played reserve grade was in 2006 against Penrith when he was coming back from injury, i never said it was the only time he played reserve grade so don't let the truth and facts get away with providing an arguement.

so do you have proof that he wasn't injured?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Personally I would prefer Burt at Fullback and Hayne on the Wing.

Hayne has played his best footy on the wing and Burt at fullback but Hayne has this dumb mentality that Wingers are not as important in a football side.
The importance of quality kick returns, work out of dummy half, slide VS up and in defence, and flying for defensive and attacking bombs to the wings are becoming some of the most critical components in league.
Good wingers are so often the difference between winning and losing a football game.[/b

As too fullbacks:sarcasm:

And Haynes best form was at fullback in 2007, when he was on th wing he was great also, but his individual brillance means he needs more of a role.

Stagger eel

Staff member
As too fullbacks:sarcasm:

And Haynes best form was at fullback in 2007, when he was on th wing he was great also, but his individual brillance means he needs more of a role.

where was his best form when we needed him last year?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
so tell me whe did he play for Wenty???

I can tell you the last time he played reserve grade was in 2006 against Penrith when he was coming back from injury,

Last time? no no i'm talking about his entire career. Obviouly in 2007 he didn't, 2006 he was injured.

i never said it was the only time he played reserve grade so don't let the truth and facts get away with providing an arguement.

I thought you were implying that, that's all.

so do you have proof that he wasn't injured?

What injury did he have then? and did he go back to his rightful position?:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
where was his best form when we needed him last year?

at fullback actually Stagger;-) Haynes best form was t fullback last year.

And please the whole side was dreadful, including Inu, but he seems to never rate a mention...but lets single out Hayne for our entire 2008 season.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
they both shared the role and interchanged...

that was meant to be fullback for hayne, ill have to change that.

Inu's best form was when he has played wing right? he has never shown me anything to suggest he should be a fullback or centre, a wonderful finisher but does he has the ball skills?

Stagger eel

Staff member
What injury did he have then? and did he go back to his rightful position?:lol:

does it matter what injury he had and does it matter where he played when he did come back? or is it just handy enough to suit your arguement???

atleast he didn't whinge to the press...he's our highest point scorer and gets paid sh*t money...

please, come back when Hayne starts earning his money..

Stagger eel

Staff member
that was meant to be fullback for hayne, ill have to change that.

Inu's best form was when he has played wing right? he has never shown me anything to suggest he should be a fullback or centre, a wonderful finisher but does he has the ball skills?

he's probably on par with hayne..why do you ask?

Suitman

Post Whore

Seriously Ronny, you're kidding me, right?

Suity

Ron Jeremy

Coach
does it matter what injury he had and does it matter where he played when he did come back? or is it just handy enough to suit your arguement???

atleast he didn't whinge to the press...he's our highest point scorer and gets paid sh*t money...

please, come back when Hayne starts earning his money..

Offcourse it matters what injury he had, why didn't he play? he's being paid by the club, so if he wasn't injured what was he doing?

and when he returned why wouldn't he return to the same position?

I knew you were about to bring up the whinging to the press:lol:

And again, so what if he was our highest point scorer, If Inu was our kicker he too would also, even Riddell ffs would be it too:roll:

So you know how much Burt is on? then if he's that good surely someother club would throw him the same money that Hayne is on right?

Stagger eel

Staff member
at fullback actually Stagger;-) Haynes best form was t fullback last year.

And please the whole side was dreadful, including Inu, but he seems to never rate a mention...but lets single out Hayne for our entire 2008 season.

you didn't really notice it Ronny because you weren't as sexually attracted to him as you were with the other bloke.

quite simple.;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Provide me the evidence that he's on Par with Hayne at FB. I've seen both play the position and it's a no contest. On the wing however i think they rate close though..

make your mind up Ronny, you were talking about ball skills a minute ago, your now talking about fullback...which one was it and who are we compareing princess Jarryd to??

Suitman

Post Whore

Seriously Ronny, you're kidding me, right?

Suity

Passing, offloading absolutely, why would i be kidding?

No reason............just cannot for the life of me believe that you think that.
Short memories.......... 2007??

Suity

Latest posts