What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buster

Eion

First Grade
For fuggs sake,
1. Conduct the investigation. (finish by 10pm tonight)
2. Haul Buster in chastise him, enrol him in the usual rehab programs etc etc etc
3. Fine him a "5 figure sum" P.S Make sure you include cents as 2 of the 5 figures.
4. Send actions taken to NRL
5. Free to commence training (Tomorrow by 11am)

Done and dusted.
The other trick MA is to "suspend" most of the fine. I'll bet you $100 ($50 suspended) that Watmough's didn't kick for the whole fine.

The other trick MA is to "suspend" most of the fine. I'll bet you $100 ($50 suspended) that Watmough's didn't kick for the whole fine.

Too true.

P.S When will Mr Schubert clamp down on Brettles use of Mr Bellew. Surely that is a salary cap issue.

Eion

First Grade
Too true.

P.S When will Mr Schubert clamp down on Brettles use of Mr Bellew. Surely that is a salary cap issue.
Agree, how is it any different to paying for a service for any of your players unrelated to training? Maybe we should sign carney for $1 and just agree to pay all his legal expenses

samshark

Juniors
Great decison. This is one instance where I support the club. He not only let himself down, but his team and the fans.

If any of you think its right that he gets himslef in such a state and then turns up to training the next day you are kidding yourselves! The game has changed and is now professional, and blokes like Seymour are slowly being weeded out. In the old days, bloke like David Hatch and Gavin Miller knew how to behave off the field. Sure they had a drink or 2, but there were never any dramas.

Its obvious that his priorities are all wrong. In his world, drinking comes before football. Its time some of these blokes went back to the real world and got themselves a proper job and see how long they last!

You've got rocks in your head if you think that. In the old days the players did plenty worse than what these guys are doing. The only difference is they got away with it. And thats because they didnt live in a world of CCTV cameras, mobile phones and tabloid trash newspapers.

I'd love to tell you about a certain incident one Gavin Miller was involved in not too long ago in Cronulla mall. And this was aged 48, twice Seymour's age.

This will all blow over in a couple of days. Seymour will be fined. Zappia just has to be seen to be doing the right thing in the current climate. Its important for us to stay in the NRL's good books so they can bail us out in the next couple of years if we go broke.

I agree with you Samshark. Plenty of ugly stuff happened in the "good old days". Having said that, they weren't put on notice like the guys are nowadays. Seymour should have known better.

I'm really p*ssed off with this.

Stonecutter

First Grade
If he doesn't play on monday i'll be so pissed......off that is :p. This club is f**kin tainted. We look good for a strong premiership run and then....Bird, Bosden, Ross, Kearney, Matuai and now Seymour.

Quigs

Immortal
You're shout and by the way, Buy one or two for Buster while you're at it...:lol:

Don't you know Coastal,

I am a new age sensitive NRL type of a guy, Ive been on the wagon for near three years now.

One of the reasons I saw the error of my ways was watching you on the picket with your Bundy.

Crikey you should never walk on a footy field again. If only I had one of those dang bang mobile cell phone thingies.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Buster put his lollerskates on and rolled straight off the footpath.

The club is dead set cracking jokes here.

You want to all hope the off shoot of this is that Ricky doesn't get even more filthy with the way the front office preach. Not to mention how the players will react to the club's decision...

For love of hey-zeus. All of you sanctimonious, tea-totalling fairies can have a nice, long, slow suck on my big, thick bottle of Bundy.

The kid is 24 years old. He wouldn't have planned it. Jeez. And don't give me the, "I'm not a professional footballer but...", "Times have changed..." etc

Anyone who has trained hard whilst being as hung over as a busload of Maoris will know that it's character building.

FIRE UP!

Latest posts