What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

What will happen to Cam Smith?

• Charged - found guilty at judiciary and misses 1 or 2 matches

Votes: 131 61.8%
  • Charged - found guilty but downgraded, misses 0 matches

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Charged - found innocent

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Not Charged

Votes: 29 13.7%

• Total voters

sass

Juniors
true they get good enough media training now that they can just trot out what they're meant to say. (except, apparently, david shillington)

tiger_nick

Bench
I personally don't think he will get charged. News will make sure their poster boy is there helping them win another comp.

Matt23

Staff member
:lol: @ the poll results so far, shows how much faith we (well those of us that are'nt Storm fans) have in the NRL & Match review commitee

jc155776

Coach
Why did someone destroy my vendetta thread against Cam Smith with a wankerish poll?

Polls are for wankers, I demand it be removed from my thread.

seanoff

Juniors
i can't believe the defense by various people on the footy shows this morning.

it looked horrible.

he got him by the neck, gave it a tweak, lost his grip, got his grip again them reefed Thaiday backwards by the jaw.

i voted he won't get charged, but he should and get some weeks for it.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i can't see them suspending him. i have no faith in the NRL

i think he'll get charged and let off although i think the grub deserves a minimum 2 weeks especially with carry overs and loading

lizziebra

Juniors
The pressures of suspending the Australian Captain would be murder.

But with that shot he at least deserves a week.

_Johnsy

Referee
Funnily enough Smith said he thought "There was nothing in it at all, there was certainly no malice or intent"

I could not believe it, did he accidentally grab Thaiday around the chin and force his head backwards, against the rest of Thaiday's body, then force his head and neck backwards.

That certainly sounds like involuntary actions.:roll::roll:

Hardly an accident or no intent when after grabing him around the neck he actually braces himself to raise Thaiday and twist him backwards with the help of Cornel Sanders and his kentuckey fried chicken wing. The guy is defending the indefensible.