What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

What will happen to Cam Smith?

• Charged - found guilty at judiciary and misses 1 or 2 matches

Votes: 131 61.8%
  • Charged - found guilty but downgraded, misses 0 matches

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Charged - found innocent

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Not Charged

Votes: 29 13.7%

• Total voters

jarro

Juniors
he HAS to get at least two weeks for that, taking into account his carry-over points as well.

That was one of the worst grapple-tackles i've ever seen :shock:

Big Pete

Referee
If the NRL had any balls he'd get at least 4-6 weeks for that tackle. That to me is without a doubt the worst grapple I've ever seen and I shudder to think the results of the tackle had it been done to a player in the mould of say Denan Kemp.

Sadly I predict he'll either get off or only get a week for it.

badav

Bench
I have a feeling that if he is charged that he'll get off on a technicality anyway surrounding how wide the definition of a grapple tackle is.

Its happened before. He'll just argue that it wasnt a grapple it was just reefing someones head, and so the grapple tackle charge is the wrong one.

Thats if he gets charged.

Squae

Juniors
isn't it a joke to be even discussing this, it is as blatently obvious as any high shot, except worse as he has intentionally done this. If the match review doesn't charge him, than they are a complete joke, and the nrl governing body need an uppercut

StormChaser

First Grade
haha no see that's what i mean darlin! i'm a roosters fan so we just know now that people hate us for a good reason or no reason. like manly fans. but storm fans don't seem to be resigned to it yet, and broncos fans are completely in denial. you guys still go on the warpath when most other teams can't be bothered.

I think it's because we are so grossly outnumbered here, we feel we have to scream louder to get our points across because we don't have the sheer weight of numbers that the rest of you do.

It's the whole league VS us.

For the record, I don't condone grappling, chicken wings or any sh*t like that and I'm yet to read one post by a storm supporter that does, we just get the sh*ts with the constant and relentless slandering of the whole club that goes on and on and on and on.

**Rant over**

SadShark

Bench
Smith intentionally attacked the head of the opposition player 1-2 weeks thanks for coming you grapple mongers, & now let's get on with it.

Melbourne are my new Manly/Roosters - fuggin merkins.

Generalzod

Immortal
I like to see Cameron try it on Gallen...He deserves to be suspended, it was like watching WWE the sleeper hold move....

jc155776

Coach
Yep, two games is what he will cop with an early guilty plea and grade 1.

Deserves it. 3 strikes and out next time.

Generalzod

Immortal
Yep, two games is what he will cop with an early guilty plea and grade 1.

Deserves it. 3 strikes and out next time.

He only has himself to blame, he nearly rip Thaiday's head off..
Respectable player indeed and worthy of the Australian captaincy.

Much like Thurston last year, they'll charge him but when he contests it they won't have the testicles to find him guilty and he'll be let off.

Latest posts