What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

What will happen to Cam Smith?

• Charged - found guilty at judiciary and misses 1 or 2 matches

Votes: 131 61.8%
  • Charged - found guilty but downgraded, misses 0 matches

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Charged - found innocent

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Not Charged

Votes: 29 13.7%

• Total voters

camsmith

Juniors
Got any evidence of Lockyer trying to wrench someone's head off? Or are you just talking out of your arse?

The evidence is there in the game.

Think once in the first half and once in the 2nd. Had his arm around a Storm players neck in a choke hold.

But of course no one will ever hear about it again since it wasn't a Storm player doing it.

Carry on.

Any new news on MRC?

Lowdown

Juniors
Time a tickin' - and this is the match review committee. Looks like they're not certain. I would have thought a charge would have been the easy part.

If there's so much doubt, Storm's chance is looking brighter by the minute.

BWNB

First Grade
The evidence is there in the game.

Think once in the first half and once in the 2nd. Had his arm around a Storm players neck in a choke hold.

But of course no one will ever hear about it again since it wasn't a Storm player doing it.

Carry on.

Any new news on MRC?

I thought that the Lockyer tackle would have been cited too, it was blatant that said he isn't a serial offender.

El Diablo

Post Whore
0,,6261657,00.jpg

How many more angles do they need?, this one gives a pretty clear view of Cameron Smith trying to take his' head off surely?

yup

the tackle reminded me of that Nick Berg video

Loudstrat

Coach
Well then every week there will be 20 people out of the game because of it. And if thats the case Lockyer will be out for 2 games.

I agree, pretty stupid thing to say. Shouldn't matter who the player is, or what he says.

He has done a great job for us, but he can say some stupid things every now and then.

I don't recall the Lockyer tackle.

Didnt take 1000 angles to charge him with his tackle on Tate in round one.
If he doesnt get suspended then it will be a bigger farce than when Morley
Totally agree Chuck. Wise words indeed.

wrote a letter saying he was under no threat when Hindmarsh grappled him in 2005
But I knew you'd f**k up and end up posting some stupid drivel. Morely did the right thing by the code - left it on the field. Immense pressure from his club too, as Ryan Cross was charged for eye gouging in that game from memory.

But Morely could take action on the field to wipe that sh*t out. Broncos, however - we saw how Ennis handled it one ruck later.

And Hindy's tackle was NOTHING like Smiths.

DJShaksta

First Grade
0,,6261657,00.jpg

How many more angles do they need?, this one gives a pretty clear view of Cameron Smith trying to take his' head off surely?

Spot on dude.
"Mr Cameron Smith, did you grapple the players head?"
"No"
"Hmm, look at this video footage............."
"Um, arg, theres no intent, I am the Australian Captain........."
"No CamERON, you were the Aus Capt, now f**k off you dog"

Shorty

Staff member
They cannot be serious...it's pretty simple.
He puts both hands around Thaiday's head and pulls with the weight of his body backward.
FFS Don't tell me that will go unpunished!

Mr Saab

Referee
Left it on the field???????????
If more players were suspended then we would not have the crap we have now. Ohhhh but a Parra player did the grapple, they cant be suspended can they!
The pressure was from Origin selectors (Stuart was NSW coach and Roosters coach) and they wanted Hindmarsh to play origin.

Memory failing you again dickhead?

BWNB

First Grade
Spot on dude.
"Mr Cameron Smith, did you grapple the players head?"
"No"
"Hmm, look at this video footage............."
"Um, arg, theres no intent, I am the Australian Captain........."
"No CamERON, you were the Aus Capt, now f**k off you dog"

Haha it seems funny but that was Waldrons defence!

camsmith

Juniors
Whats your take on it?
" its not his go" ?
He wasn't trying to rip his head off?
He was trying to stop J.Smith doing the chicken wing tackle?

Worth a penalty.. about it.

It wasn't a grapple, his arm wasn't around his neck and he didn't twist. Therefore he should get off because they haven't been suspending players all year for these tackles (that aren't grapples). And thats exactly why Hayne didn't cite him on the night.

He wasn't trying to rip his head off, just trying to get him on the ground.

Shorty

Staff member
LOL Oh f**king please.
There was a big old torso for dominance on the ground but he goes for the head?

Stained_Class

Juniors
Incredible. You Storm fans don't seem to understand that he attacked the head of an opposition player. He knew exactly what he was doing. Wake up to yourselves FFS!

Latest posts