What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

What will happen to Cam Smith?

• Charged - found guilty at judiciary and misses 1 or 2 matches

Votes: 131 61.8%
  • Charged - found guilty but downgraded, misses 0 matches

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Charged - found innocent

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Not Charged

Votes: 29 13.7%

• Total voters

DJShaksta

First Grade
Worth a penalty.. about it.

It wasn't a grapple, his arm wasn't around his neck and he didn't twist. Therefore he should get off because they haven't been suspending players all year for these tackles (that aren't grapples). And thats exactly why Hayne didn't cite him on the night.

He wasn't trying to rip his head off, just trying to get him on the ground.

I hope for the sake of football you are taking the pi$$ I really do.
If that was Paul Gallen doing that he would be rubbed out for 6-8 weeks and you know it.

You want to get a big man on the ground you take out his legs, not his f**king head.

Ram Man

Juniors
LOL Oh f**king please.
There was a big old torso for dominance on the ground but he goes for the head?

I noticed the same, Jeremy was working the arm over and Cameron the head, yet his torso was wide open....:crazy: why risk going for the head when you could have made a legal dominant tackle around the torso...but thats using logic..what was I thinking

sretsoor

Juniors
Worth a penalty.. about it.

It wasn't a grapple, his arm wasn't around his neck and he didn't twist. Therefore he should get off because they haven't been suspending players all year for these tackles (that aren't grapples). And thats exactly why Hayne didn't cite him on the night.

He wasn't trying to rip his head off, just trying to get him on the ground.

If Thaiday didnt have a neck the size of a tree stump, he would have snapped his neck. Especially when he then pulled him backwards to complete the tackle. It's the worst Ive seen.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It wasn't good, but lets be realistic here, is it really worth a finals suspension. IMO this is the problem, the Storm do it on field and what does Brisbane get out of it?

BWNB

First Grade
It wasn't good, but lets be realistic here, is it really worth a finals suspension. IMO this is the problem, the Storm do it on field and what does Brisbane get out of it?

Stupid argument.
What is the difference between a finals suspension and a normal season suspension?

camsmith

Juniors
He has been charged - 2 weeks, will appeal

J.Smith offered one week

Crocker not charged

*Fox Sports News

Last edited:

S.R.

Juniors
Cameron Smith - 2 Weeks
Jeremey Smith - 1 Week

Confirmed On Fox Sports News

Obviously they will both plead not guilty and fight it through the week.

El Diablo

Post Whore
C Smith - would miss 2 games even if he pleads guilty
J Smith - would miss one game with an early guilty plea

i still think the Judiciary will let off C Smith

Latest posts