What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury supporters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Apparently your mob played in front of a crowd of over 74,000 people tonight.

The pressure must have been on.

Can I ask, now did it feel to be in the middle of that?

...and how did the game go?

Wobbygong

First Grade
How funny was the look on the Bullscum players faces it was absolutely priceless, Fairytale to Nightmare in one swift choke in front of 70,000 ..........PURE GOLD.

boxa777

Coach
Let's all take a minute silence for City Rail.

EAT sh*t you dog f**kers ! hahaha.

boxa777

Coach
Luke Patten's milk attempt during Mortimer's try was amusing...

Yep that was Dairy Farmers CEO stuff.. It's just unfortunate to be sunk by a Mortimer. That's got to hurt.

On the plus side we did see some fabulous cleavage from Idris when he was missing Inu.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Apparently your mob played in front of a crowd of over 74,000 people tonight.

The pressure must have been on.

Can I ask, now did it feel to be in the middle of that?

...and how did the game go?

The game was a great spectacle , both the dogs and Parra put in a tremendous effort and i congratulate parra on the win, as opposed to the meek effort the dragons Toyota Cup side put in. Smashed by $4 outsiders, you should be proud of them showing the same soft underbelly your first grade side has , what an abysmal performance.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I was at work and still am, and funnily enough i work in St George area so lock all your cars and doors, i dont catch the train
So you were not at the game.

And spent your evening hanging around St George.

Don't care about your work, but it sounds like you weren't there to support your team.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
So you were not at the game.

And spent your evening hanging around St George.

Don't care about your work, but it sounds like you weren't there to support your team.

Well to be honest supporting my son is my main priority and stirring St George fans but its all in jest .

I have even admitted that i refuse to go to watch the dogs play because of the dickhead fans that support my club, i lost faith the day i went and ended up in a fight with Dogs fans cause they were harassing a helpless 11 year old girl in a broncos jersey. After that day i lost faith in some of our so called fans and refuse to go.

Latest posts