What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury supporters

drake

First Grade
Another post that was blatantly ignored by the B'ogs fans on the NRL forum.
This question is for the Dogs fans who've been flinging the choke turd for the last week.

How did your team not qualify for a choke, considering the criteria that has been used to label the Dragons chokers has been met by the Bulldogs?

2005 - A star studded Dragons side lose the preliminary final to a lower placed team that had a red hot run to the finals is called a choke that spawned a permanent tag and a swag of lame signature pics.

2009 - Bulldogs do exactly the same with a sh*t hot side full of purchased stars and it's not a choke.

It's funny, two weeks ago, people are saying that the Dogs were the real minor premiers, had won the most games all year, and had lead the comp for at least the same amount of time as the Dragons.

Now, it's excuse time, and the Dragons were the comp leaders all year, the minor premiers and outright favourites and choked. The Bulldogs were second, and didn't choke because Parra were the better team.

Yeah the better team that Saints fans have been copping immature rubbish about losing to two weeks ago.

So we choked, and you didn't?

Please, give yourself and nice uppercut and cry yourself into a coma for the summer.

Neither team choked... two football teams were outplayed by better teams.

But if you're going to fling the sh*t, don't be surprised when you realise it's all over you.

Bad luck, and there's always next year.

Wobbygong

First Grade
You've got nothing pal, not even the minor premiership, you choked in the final round as well versus the Tigers when they pumped you.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Na we are out in reggies, made the semis, knocked out by Norths I think.

It is reggies.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
You've got nothing pal, not even the minor premiership, you choked in the final round as well versus the Tigers when they pumped you.

HaHa choked , Kimmorley out , and losing was the best possible outcome for the dogs anyway , we got to play Newcastle and WIN a final, i recaal the Saints being beaten by 8th and 5th , the majority of the forum know who the real chokers are.The biggest choke was from the Saints under 20's side

Godz Illa

Coach
Is Doggiesfan09 still wandering around this forum? I thought he disowned his team earlier in the week and admitted he barely watches them play. Zero cred or heart

drake

First Grade
It was actually in 06' were we lost to the Broncos in the Prelim. We didn't make the Finals in 05.
2005 - A star studded Dragons side lose the preliminary final to a lower placed team that had a red hot run to the finals is called a choke that spawned a permanent tag and a swag of lame signature pics.

2009 - Bulldogs do exactly the same with a sh*t hot side full of purchased stars and it's not a choke.

My point is that the choke label came frrom the prelim vs Wests. It has been bandied around on these forums since then and picked up by the media as well.

You guys pretty much did the same thing this year as we did in 2005, yet cannot accept that what was considered a choke for us is just as much a choke for you.

This is not levelled at all B'ogs supporters, just the ones who like to serve sh*t but won't eat it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
HaHa choked , Kimmorley out , and losing was the best possible outcome for the dogs anyway
Sorry St George night clubber, but injuries are not an excuse. Especially at the backend of the season.

You should go to more games.

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
HaHa choked , Kimmorley out , and losing was the best possible outcome for the dogs anyway , we got to play Newcastle and WIN a final, i recaal the Saints being beaten by 8th and 5th , the majority of the forum know who the real chokers are.The biggest choke was from the Saints under 20's side
If memory serves me right sunshine the dogs beat melbourne up in Gosford without Kimmorley ;-). Against Parra, a full team, and you lose. For dogs fans saying we choked this year and they didnt you're a bunch of tools. Full of excuses, always.

Last edited:

ashrafieh

Juniors
St Merge supporters are Gold...:lol:

Long time between drinks guys, whatever makes the pain better for you lot!

79, 79, 79:lol:

Cagey Mac

Bench
St Merge supporters are Gold...:lol:

Long time between drinks guys, whatever makes the pain better for you lot!

79, 79, 79:lol:

Mmm! Let's see
Canterbury-Bankstown originally called the Canterbury-Bankstown Hyphenates, then the Canterbury Bankstown Berries, Then Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs then the Bulldogs then the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Sounds like you guys were the original merged club to me but I'm not sure who you are and from the list of aliases, neither do you

Latest posts