What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury.....The great Myth of the new millenium.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
As opposed to the roosters territory, where all the HIH and one.tel directors live.

High flying crims ?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Kurt Angle said:
As opposed to the roosters territory, where all the HIH and one.tel directors live.

High flying crims ?

You are probably right. Difference is, you can walk relatively safely through areas.
But then again, I guess it is worthwhile walking around those areas.

ByRd

First Grade
ay reefy you f**kIN BABY i got one thing to say................................

WE ARE THE PREMIERS & THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT YOU JEALOUS DOPE, SO TAKE IT LIKE A MAN \\:D/ \\:D/

ByRd

First Grade
ay reefy you f**kIN BABY i got one thing to say................................

WE ARE THE PREMIERS & THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT YOU JEALOUS DOPE, SO TAKE IT LIKE A MAN \\:D/ \\:D/

Dogaholic

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
Kurt Angle said:

High flying crims ?

You are probably right. Difference is, you can walk relatively safely through areas.

Yeah, You are totally right. Just make sure your not holding a baby though or else you are really in for it! :roll:

RB30DETT

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
The Grouch said:
Reefy give it up, the more I read the more you sound like a sour bitter little boy
I am very bitter.
Cantebury may have won it within the constrainst of the law of the time, but that is where it ends.

You are correct, that is where it ends. :lol:

Zef

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:

More tissues!

Someone get on to Kleenex and tell 'em to ramp up production. Something tells me this bloke's not gonna stop whinging until Harold Holt get's home (if you know what I mean).

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Hhhm, no tissues required.

If people don't keep the truth in the headlines, then it gets forgotten quickly doesn't it?

Even Murderers end up getting parole sometimes.

Sometimes they dont. What makes it hard for them is that somebody is always on their case.

Lets hope Roy & the good team at the SMH continue with the deserved pressure on the most deceitful, dishonest, cheating club in Rubgy league ever.

Don't let up & hopefully the cheating club will fall back onto their only successful methods of rorting the cap or rorting the administration & get caught again.

Then there will be no coming back.

p.s.
Thanks for your contribution to my cause Zef.

Cammo

Bench
Reefy and his one man attack on The Dogs. Even The Rooster supporters here aren't stooping so low as to support him on this one.

Keep feeling bitter Reefy, the rest of us don't care one bit.

Zef

Juniors
Cammo said:
Keep feeling bitter Reefy, the rest of us don't care one bit.

Well that's not true - I care. And I bought the tissues to prove it.

So don't listen to them Reefy, you just tell Zef about it - tell Zef ALL about it.

And don't hold back - I want to feel your passion man, I want to feel exactly how much it hurts. I want to feel those tantrums and taste that bitterness.

Passion man, passion! Let the tears flow!

Corbin

Juniors
i luv it! so true no1 gets that the Bulldogs are just cheats, and i hope every1 only remembers them like that...
i love being a Roosters fan it is the greatest ever, never in the heat of trouble we just play our footy!
bulldogs = :lol: :lol: :lol:

Corbin

Juniors
yeh better than being a bulldogs fan, having to face the music every year when ur team stuffs up for being foolish!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Dogaholic

First Grade
1 GF for 1 premiership! :clap:

3 consecutive GF's 1 premiership :lol: :lol:

Proud to be a Bulldog! Always 8)

Dog-E

Juniors
Ask supporters of the other 14 clubs what they think of your little surmisation above there Corbin!!

Now THAT'S what's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go on - All u need do is ASK!!! :D