What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain Crisis

hrundi99

First Grade
Let's get this party started!

(notice how even though I have been drinking and I just spent the last 2 hours in a spa with the wife that I'm still anal about making sure I'm spelling correctly? Have to admire that dedication...)

Bay56

First Grade
Raiders 2005 said:
Nah he speaks the truth hrundi. Respect lotm. If only the so called Raiders fans can understand what you say. #-o

"so called Raiders fans" ... here we go again :lol: :evil: :shock: :lol:

hrundi99

First Grade
Just on Ruben in the new blonde 'do, how good was he in the first game?

He didn't make many metres but his defence was awesome.

Carroll certainly knew he was in a game.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
What's wrong bay56?

I just can't understand how you can "hate" the club so much because of who runs it, but still spend your money and go watch em? If your unhappy with things, what's the point of making a effort, if you don't think managment puts any effort. Think about it.

You come here and post your dribble, about how you want things done, and who should do it etc etc. How about you think about it for a second, and think of reality.

I bet you didn't know that if it wasn't for this management, we would have been stuck in the old puma jersey still, instead of returning to the traditional colours.

I don't see you thanking management for signing Carney.

I bet you don't see any of the effort that goes on behind the scenes at Raiders HQ.

I highly doubt you are in any position to judge from everything you read in the Media.
Get a grip mate. Where do you hear about this Internal Turmoil crap? The Telegraph? The internet? Yes, real reliable sources. According to the paper, we were sure things to sign Brent Kite, and because the Telegraph was wrong, all it did was make management look pathetic. Sydney Media, putting shit on the Raiders to bring us down.

How about you show your true colours, show us the real fan that you are, and get behind the team, the management, AND the coach and don't let the people in the Media spreading all the rubbish about our club and stand up to them to tell them the truth instead of what you only want to hear and believe.

Bay56

First Grade
Raiders 2005 said:
What's wrong bay56?

I just can't understand how you can "hate" the club so much because of who runs it, but still spend your money and go watch em? If your unhappy with things, what's the point of making a effort, if you don't think managment puts any effort. Think about it.

You come here and post your dribble, about how you want things done, and who should do it etc etc. How about you think about it for a second, and think of reality.

I bet you didn't know that if it wasn't for this management, we would have been stuck in the old puma jersey still, instead of returning to the traditional colours.

I don't see you thanking management for signing Carney.

I bet you don't see any of the effort that goes on behind the scenes at Raiders HQ.

I highly doubt you are in any position to judge from everything you read in the Media.
Get a grip mate. Where do you hear about this Internal Turmoil crap? The Telegraph? The internet? Yes, real reliable sources. According to the paper, we were sure things to sign Brent Kite, and because the Telegraph was wrong, all it did was make management look pathetic. Sydney Media, putting sh*t on the Raiders to bring us down.

How about you show your true colours, show us the real fan that you are, and get behind the team, the management, AND the coach and don't let the people in the Media spreading all the rubbish about our club and stand up to them to tell them the truth instead of what you only want to hear and believe.

Never have I stated I hate the club ... I havent forked out my hard earned for the past 20 years and season tickets for the past seven for nothing.

As far as Carney is concerned what management worth their salt could not have achieved that .... the question is what would you be saying had they not got his signature.

Yes I criticise on what on what I hear and the resultant effect that it has on our performance on the field. When you see the class of player we have lost in the past three seasons any concerned supporter would be critical. The fact that you never do same makes me wonder who is actually the "real" supporter.

hrundi99

First Grade
prayer1.jpg

hrundi99

First Grade
They were meant to be showing their dedication and affiliation with that paragon of virtue, lotm, but a few posts got in the way...

:mrgreen:

Bay56

First Grade
Raiders 2005 said:
A Real Supporter, Supports Their Team, and Everything Their Team consists of. Think about it.

R_2005 a real supporter doesnt support those who are continually making decisions that are sending the club down the wrong path.

Are concerned parra supporters who are critical of their current coach and CEO not real supporters ... quite the contrary.

think about it R_2004 and dont support those who would send this club to the grave.

Raider Azz

Bench
Bay56 thinks it is.

Although I am wondering whether or not our management is running the club the right way, we are definately not going to the grave. We arent going down the wrong path either. Withers recent signing confirms this.

Bay56

First Grade
Raiders 2005 said:
Since when was our club going to the grave though? :|

I use that term as an anolgy for residing at the bottom of the table.

Any comparision of the Raiders should be against those who have been more successful .....

Therefore I ask you this question ... do you honestly believe we would be in the situation we currently find ourselves if we were administered by a Gould and coached by a Stuart. Irrespective of whether you like these guys or not they have produced the goods and will continue to do so at the expense of teams such as ours.

We have another 3 to 4 years before we will compete on a regular basis with the big boys ... and thats on top of Elliots 4 years in which time we have achieved sweet FA. Maybe I'm not patient enough to wait another four years to find out we have again not moved a single inch.

I realised rather quickly in Elliots term that he was not the coach to take us the next step .... three years later I think my suspicions have been confirmed.

I will continue to support my team because I am a real supporter. But dont ask me to support management or coach until I see some substantial improvement in the team ... and not just tinkering about the edges with short term success.

Latest posts