What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears - Stand Aside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddo

Bench
You will die a bitter old man, Ronny.

Well, if the bears come back and win a premiership a some point, I believe he will be a very happy camper.

Alternatively, if Manly end up relocating or folding, I could see Ronny dancing in the streets.

eagles4eva

First Grade
The only scum here rooony is the bitter twisted freak who spouts the same crap every post.

And by the way stupid the history I am talking about started prior to 1947 when the mighty Eagles came into the comp (and thanks for the players back then by the way) we have always shared a rivalry ( hope your old enough to be aware of this)

The bears miss managed their club otherwise they wouldn’t have merged into that nightmare called the Northern Eagles in the first place.

Back on your medication stupid…

eagles4eva

First Grade
Well, if the bears come back and win a premiership a some point, I believe he will be a very happy camper.

Alternatively, if Manly end up relocating or folding, I could see Ronny dancing in the streets.

The difference is, say Manly did fold, I wouldn’t come onto this forum and flap my fat gums like woking roooony day in day out with absolute garbage, and dude its 10 years ago…

cupid

Juniors
The difference is, say Manly did fold, I wouldn’t come onto this forum and flap my fat gums like woking roooony day in day out with absolute garbage, and dude its 10 years ago…
Exactly, most people would move on, but Ronny obviously doesnt have a life, so how can we blame him.

_Johnsy

Referee
Learn some History mergeboy and another point stupid there is a heap of history between the Bears and Eagles. And not all Manly supporters are opposed to the Bears re-entering the NRL.

And if you ever read the crap that woking roooning posts maybe your thick head would understand why we give it to norths

So mergboy why don’t you f**k off to…. Hang on which is your home ground???????

I understand the history hatred between the two clubs, this has nothing to do with my initial comment.

If you have no idea that your club systematically killed off the bears via the "Northern Eagles franchise" then you are probably the thickest forum member.

Why else would they have more board members than that from the bears side f the merger, and why was it written into the constitution that if the JV folded the licence would automatically revert back to the Manly Warringah footy club ? Because they never intended the V to be a success and they would always re-enter as manly.

Simple concept really.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors

No - you wouldn't - because your culture is to sit back and be handed everything. Like all manly scum do.

I want the Bears back - but, if I also annoy you uneducated, drugdealing, DUI, spineless, moronic Manly scum on the way, that's a great bonus.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
I understand the history hatred between the two clubs, this has nothing to do with my initial comment.

If you have no idea that your club systematically killed off the bears via the "Northern Eagles franchise" then you are probably the thickest forum member.

Why else would they have more board members than that from the bears side f the merger, and why was it written into the constitution that if the JV folded the licence would automatically revert back to the Manly Warringah footy club ? Because they never intended the V to be a success and they would always re-enter as manly.

Simple concept really.

Johnsy,

Aside from their current great form, I hope now that the Saints have a great year - simply because you recognise (as a true rugby league fan) what absolute turds Manly are.

I hope you put 500 points on them at Brokeback Oval.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Johnsy,

Aside from their current great form, I hope now that the Saints have a great year - simply because you recognise (as a true rugby league fan) what absolute turds Manly are.

I hope you put 500 points on them at Brokeback Oval.

Well Rooooney, atleast they have the capacity (and a team) to put points on us!

eagles4eva

First Grade
No - you wouldn't - because your culture is to sit back and be handed everything. Like all manly scum do.

I want the Bears back - but, if I also annoy you uneducated, drugdealing, DUI, spineless, moronic Manly scum on the way, that's a great bonus.

hahahaha, you wouldn’t know about culture, yours died a decade ago

Goddo

Bench
Don't be so cocky manly fans. The future is starting to look great for the Bears.

Meanwhile, whats doing with your own club? Ownership issues? relocation? Sunshine Coast? Craptacular stadium? Leagues Club sale/redevelopment? P!ss weak memberships?

Glass houses and all that. I wish the Bears all the best. They will become a powerhouse if they come back. A Central Coast/North Sydney catchment, 5th largest CBD in the country i their area, 1m people, a good heritage stadium and an excellent NRL standard stadium, an established fan base and huge potential for growth, good club history and traditions.

Even though the bears aren't in the comp, their future looks much more rosey than the Sea Eagles.

Last edited:

eagles4eva

First Grade
Don't be so cocky manly fans. The future is starting to look great for the Bears.

Meanwhile, whats doing with your own club? Ownership issues? relocation? Sunshine Coast? Craptacular stadium? Leagues Club sale/redevelopment? P!ss weak memberships?

Glass houses and all that. I wish the Bears all the best. They will become a powerhouse if they come back. A Central Coast/North Sydney catchment, 5th largest CBD in the country i their area, 1m people, a good heritage stadium and an excellent NRL standard stadium, an established fan base and huge potential for growth, good club history and traditions.

Even though the bears aren't in the comp, their future looks much more rosey than the Sea Eagles.

I wouldn’t concern yourself with Manly's futre dude and as i have said way too many times to mention I would love to have the bears back in the NRL

nz eagle

Juniors
I hope the bears make a comeback, but I have one concern.

If Ronny is the No.1 bears fan, I would hate to see what the No. 50 fan was like.

maybe it would be some 45 year old man living at home with his mum, wacking off in the corner into his bears jersey, Moaning Die Manly Scum.

Oh wait, thats already taken at the No.1 spot.

redvscotty

First Grade
maybe it would be some 45 year old man living at home with his mum, wacking off in the corner into his bears jersey, Moaning Die Manly Scum.

These types of people have been featured on the Matty John's Show when the players go into their houses.

Jankuloski

Juniors
Would the rivalry be one way or two way? The Bears would be pissed at Manly, but would it work for Manly?

circling eagle

Juniors

Simple concept really.

With or without the Northern Eagles the Bears were gone.

For the record, I support the Bears return and hope they get back in ASAP, I always loved Sea Eagles Vs Bears 1st grade games.

Would the rivalry be one way or two way? The Bears would be pissed at Manly, but would it work for Manly?

I think it would work both ways. Manly and the Bears are linked forever after the pseudo jv. Even if the Bears are on the Central Coast, league fans of a certain generation will always know them as North Sydney. I would love to see the Bears v Manly at North Sydney oval at least once a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.