What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears - Stand Aside

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
The Bears are a Central Coast team. They will play, train and be based on the CC. Due to their past, they might just happen to have support on the North Shore as well. Can someone please explain how MORE supporters is a bad thing?

Talons

Juniors
No they weren't The Bears had close to 0 say in the Northern Eagles. You obviously don't know anything about the situation so why comment on it?

The BEARS have been trying since the SL war to move to the CC. Almost 4 years before we were merged with Manly, we were trying to establish ourselves on the coast. Hence Bluetongue Stadium, hence the many CC juniors that came through Norths, hence the community support for the Bears bid.

The CCBears are in a UNIQUE situation. Where they can not only represent the entire CC due to being based on the CC but they can also cater for their old Norths fans. This is a situation no other team has been in, therefore no one else except CC locals and Bears fans have a say in. We are the ONLY team to ever consider and actually relocate. We have sponsors knocking the door down wanting to join this bid based on the strengths of the BEARS brand and the CC community.

We have memberships @ 4700.. more then SEVEN current clubs. Even if our cheapest memberships is $20 for adults, thats an amazing effort for a bid with no team. That's 4700 more members then all other bids except for WAREDS (who are at 700?). By the way the premium membership packages ($50) are the most popular anyway. Thats not including the foundation members which @ $5500 each, we have sold 60 thus far.

That's also not including the equity the BEARS brand has or the warchest we have saved up. Not only can we manage ourselves but we won't be needing on grants due to the community, sponsor and business model commitments. Time passes by quick and if you haven't got your stuff sorted, geez it's going to be hard to make it all click within a few months.

Memberships don't grow on trees, sponsors aren't found in the local creek and a good business plan isn't thought out in a week. Good luck to everyone else but we have our corners covered and we are going full steam ahead..(and what we lack in media coverage recently we more than make up for it in financial members and community support).

next argument

Because my opinion differs from yours you assume that I am commenting on something that you feel I have zero knowledge of...show me the actual facts that prove the bears had 0 input in the merger. No gut feelings or common knowledge statements, granted both clubs were cruelly pushed into an unwanted joint venture due to the super league take over..but the central coast failed to embrace the opportunity to have their very own team currently playing in the NRL today.

Because my opinion differs from yours you assume that I am commenting on something that you feel I have zero knowledge of...show me the actual facts that prove the bears had 0 input in the merger. No gut feelings or common knowledge statements, granted both clubs were cruelly pushed into an unwanted joint venture due to the super league take over..but the central coast failed to embrace the opportunity to have their very own team currently playing in the NRL today.

The NRL failed to give the CC their own true team in 99 and when they tried too with the Northern Eagles it bombed due to LACK of COMMUNITY involvement. Just like the Gold Coast United A-League scenario.

And this isn't about opinions. This is about the fact that I have supported my team, the Bears, since forever and have been a member equally as long. I would think I know the details of my team that I support more so then someone who has never supported them.

Norths were made insolvent therefore they had close to 0 say in the Northern Eagles. We didn't even VOTE as members for the merger because the NRL knew we'd vote a big fat NO. I know MY clubs history. Do you? You don't see me assuming stuff about the Tigers or Bulldogs or Dragons history because I have never supported them and simply don't know their details. I follow the Bears and make it my business to know the in's and out's of the business, the team and the bid.

Last edited:
sums it up really in four simple words, now build a bridge

Doesn't mean they were broke. When you INVEST in a new stadium, which weather conspires against completion, it costs money. Actually as a builder/developer who is also a civil engineer I see it ALL THE TIME.

If a project gets pushed back for whatever reason and it's been invested in already, then a loss of profit will occur until it's finally completed and can start recouping money (depending what you build of course).

The Bears lost profits/money in the fact Bluetongue wasn't finished on the due date and were made insolvent because of that situation..

NOW.. for every game that's been played at Bluetongue SINCE it's completion (be it Rugby World Cup, A League, NRL, Motorcross or concerts) the Bears have been making money off that due to owning stakes in the stadium. That's BEFORE we start talking investors in the CCBEARS bid or sponsors or financial members or the grants the governments have given us

We have EQUITY NOW and are well and truly healthy when speaking about finances.

ALSO NORTHS were made insolvent (not the CCBEARS, not even the BEARS themselves, just Norths Leagues)

NEXT ARGUMENT

Last edited:
if the n.eagles played 17 games there almost half thier games why did they not get community support? yes i know what the crowd avg was

I admire your passion for your club.

if the n.eagles played 17 games there almost half thier games why did they not get community support? yes i know what the crowd avg was

I admire your passion for your club.

Because for the 100th time, the Northern Eagles NEVER engaged the community. They were plonked there and the NRL hoped the community would come out after putting in 0 effort to initiate with the locals.

Unlike the BEARS who have made it their number 1 thing to do.. ENGAGE in the community. get their backing because at the end of the day, it's the local support that will make or break you. Not TV, not rich men and not pipe dreams. FANS, COMMUNITY and a good business model. These are the important things right now.

BDGS

Bench
The Coastal properties in Sydney are usually more expensive than the out west, but "imo" the heart of Rugby League beats strongest in the west of Sydney (and that's coming from a coast dweller).
I think you would find strong similarities west of Brisbane.

I disagree, Rugby League heartland is in the west of Sydney. There is a lot of juniors out here and plenty go on to make a name for themselves however when we talking about the terms of gaining more money or a great financial investment for the competition as a whole the west of Sydney or another low-economical area is definitely not the best way to go.

If you need proof just look at the poor crowds the Penrith Panthers and Parramatta Eels have been achieving. If you need further proof, the Penrith Panthers are struggling financially, this coming from a team that is suppose to be a team in Rugby League's biggest heartland.

Reading this you would think a investment into a GWS AFL Side would work but here is the thing that outsiders don't know about this area. The area out here is large and there is a lot of business but they are small businesses. The people that live out here are not rich, sure there are a few like myself who can afford all the luxuries like a good car, Foxtel, the internet at a high price, air conditioning and a 3D tv. But for every person like this there is 5 or 6 that live without all this, their pay checks go towards food and living and not watching rugby league games. This is the dirty truth. It is the reason why the Panthers are struggling, the reason why GWS won't work and the reason why Red&blackbears comments are so important.

dgsfan

Juniors
ou harp on about generational support but why will young RL fans in Sydney support a team on the CC when they have 9 other teams much closer to them?

Bears bid is starting to sink. Holes are appearing everywhere.

Reds & QLD 2013!

BDGS

Bench

The biggest piece of proof would be when the Northern Eagles ended up playing all their games at Brookvale. Something the Bears didn't agree to too.
If you want simple visual things look at the Northern Eagles logo and jerseys, all manly influence there and you can't see one shred of bears identity in there.

BDGS

Bench
ou harp on about generational support but why will young RL fans in Sydney support a team on the CC when they have 9 other teams much closer to them?

Reds & QLD 2013!

Only fake wholes made up by internet posters with agendas.

BDGS

Bench
What does the recent WA Reds news mean for the bears? See below:

Great news for both the WA Reds and the Central Coast Bears. Already low intelligent posters have jumped the gun and started saying stupid things like "WA Reds have the backing of NRL Clubs and the Bears dont, it's all over it'll be WA Reds and another Qld team."

Now before anybody read these lines and take it as fact, let those of us with real intelligence think about what has happened over the past few weeks.

Today the WA Reds have been endorse to enter the competition in 2013, this news coming after we already heard that the NRL would not expand until 2015. For those who always cry about sources here it is: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...t-bears-in-their-backyard-20101130-18fga.html

"But while the consensus was that expansion was a positive for the game at the appropriate time, that may not be 2013, as has been widely expected - and there may not be any additions to the 16-team premiership before 2015."

Now this inaccurate information from this article throws out any chance of this article being credible. Because we can't trust this article, all other information within this article can now be contested and therefore is not accurate.

Now those of us that do not use our intelligence and jump the gun would have already missed this vital piece of information.

Now David Gallop has said many time that the NRL will look to expand into a new area as well as an NRL heartland areas: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...th-in-finchs-men/story-e6frexnr-1225911268947

""It will be an interesting decision if the game was to decide to expand, whether to put a new team into a new area such as Perth or look to the heartland area like the Central Coast."

Taking all this information into account, now lets turn the point of this discussion to what anti-bears supporters/posters have been saying.

"The Central Coast Bears are ready now, but there is a long way to go until the bids are entered and when that happens Ipswich will be in front of the NRL"

Now lets critically analysis this quote. The Central Coast Bears are ready now, they could possibly field a team next season if they had the players. This along with the recent news that the WA Reds are backed to be into the competition in 2013 by the NRL clubs now becomes a positive for the Central Coast Bears.

Why you ask?

well the NRL does not have as much money as the AFL and therefore can not afford to help out two new teams to enter the comp in the same year. This is stated in todays article: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...-expanded-league/story-e6frfgbo-1225973226420

"The NRL is likely to expand the competition to 18 teams in 2013 with Perth a leading contender".

Now lets overlook the massive backflip of time frame in the past week of saying expansion to be pushed back until 2015 but now 2 new teams in by 2013.

Back on topic and the NRL can't afford to help out two new teams to enter the NRL in 2013, meaning that when they add the two new teams into the competition they will need one of the two new teams to be able to stand up on their own two feet.

The contenders:
1 Central Coast Bears - could possibly start now, this puts them straight to the top
2 Ipswich Jets - Supporters of this bid have been using stalling tatics, trying to get extra time before they have to submit their bid, comparing it to the half-baked Gold Coast Titans before the NRL stepped in to make that bid the best bid. This means the NRL will have to invest into this bid considerably. Not a bid to be able to stand alone in the foundation years of a new club
3 Central Queensland - Wide area, saturated fans/members/supporter that is led by a rich man. If they were currently up to the stage of the Bears they could possibly stand on their own with no risk unfortunately they are a little behind and the lack of financial members will hurt them in doing this task.
4 WA Reds - have the full support of all the NRL clubs but is in a state that is refereed to by some as a "AFL state", wether that is true or not it doesn't matter. WA is definitely not a Rugby League heartland state and this means they will need help in advertising, promotion and set up cost for their team. This means they are definitely not able to stand up alone in the foundation years while the NRL focuses on helping another area.

This result in the WA Reds and the Central Coast Bears being the logical picks.

Still not convinced?

If the NRL use the logical pick, they will also do right, the wrongs that were down in the past and there will no longer be the ghost of previous clubs haunting our great game. This will bring back more fans that we lost during the super league war and no i am not just talking about WA fans or Bears fans, i am talking about those who turned their back in disgrace at how the game was run.

Are we past all that has happened? I hope so, therefore we can move forward with everybody happy at the process of the toughest competition of the greatest game of all.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Reds having strong support is a good thing for the Bears, the NRL can't afford to babysite two clubs, I don't see them adding the Reds and a QLD team, if the Reds are brought in the Bears will because they are so self sufficient and can stand on their own two feet.

!

I beg to differ

Community

The Central Coast Bears bid to gain admission to the NRL in 2013 is centred on the clubs Vision statement, which simply states the aim of the clubs is to:

- Establish a world class rugby league franchise at Gosford on the NSW Central Coast.

- Provide the Central Coast community, and its legion of rugby league supporters, with a football team of its very own.

- Give aspiring Central Coast rugby league players the chance to play at the highest level without having to leave home, and

- Rekindle interest in the game of rugby league on Sydney's North Shore and Northern Districts, by bringing back the bears, and in doing so, giving them an NRL team to support once again.

The Central Coast Bears community
The Central Coast Bears community stretches from Milsons Point, all the way through to the top of Lake Munmorah, with a population of over One Million people. Below are links to the junior clubs and associations within this rugby league loving heartland.

CENTRAL COAST

Central Coast Division Rugby League WEBSITE

Central Coast Division Junior Rugby League WEBSITE

Berkley Vale Panthers WEBSITE

Blue Haven Raiders WEBSITE

Budgewoi / Buff Point Bulldogs WEBSITE

Central Wyong Razorbacks WEBSITE

The Entrance Tigers WEBSITE

Erina Eagles WEBSITE

Gosford Kariong Storm WEBSITE

Kincumber Colts WEBSITE

Northern Lakes Warriors WEBSITE

Ourimbah / Wyoming Magpies WEBSITE

St Eddies Bears WEBSITE

Terrigal Wamberal Sharks WEBSITE

Toukley Hawks WEBSITE

Umina Beach Bunnies WEBSITE

Warnervale Bulls WEBSITE

Woy Woy Roosters WEBSITE

Wyong Roos WEBSITE

NORTH SYDNEY

North Sydney District Junior Rugby League WEBSITE

Asquith Magpies WEBSITE

Berowra Wallabies WEBSITE

Hills Hawks WEBSITE

Community Work

Central Coast Rugby League Legends to join forces with local High Schools in youth mentoring program.

Rugby League legends and Central Coast Bears executives, Greg Florimo and David Fairleigh have joined forces with the Insight Organisation to mentor students of Narara Valley High School on the Central Coast.

The pilot scheme will see sporting and leadership programs run at the High School on a weekly basis with plans to see the program expand to all Central Coast and North Shore high schools in the near future. The Jumpstart program aims to lift the spirit and self esteem of high school students, assisting them to identify their strengths and set achievable short and mid term goals.

"It is important for our organisation to be in touch with the youth, and to understand the issues and problems they are faced with. These programs will ensure the Central Coast Bears remain aware of the impact rugby league has on the community, and will give us an opportunity to truly connect with the fans," said Central Coast Bears CEO Greg Florimo.

Phill Pallas, Senior Youth Worker of the Insight organisation is full of praise for the new program, "It's a huge privilege to be partnering with the Central Coast Bears. When they walk into the classroom, student's faces light up. Through the Jumpstart program we are having success with young people that we just haven't had before."

Principal of Narara Valley High School, Andrew Eastcott values the contribution of the Central Coast Bears, "The beauty of this program is that the students feel a connection with the Bears and that link also fits in well with our new targeted sports program."

The Central Coast Bears plan to have their entire playing roster and staff undertake similar programs within the schools, with a view to building a club culture focused on giving back to the community.

The Central Coast Bears are also helping out and associated with Bear Cottage, Central Coast Academy of Sport & Lutanda Camp Toukley

Memberships

With weekly membership drives on the central coast & north shore (sometimes up to 4 drives a week), the Central Coast Bears aim at having 5000 financial members by the time the bid is submitted in March. Currently the Central Coast Bears have 4704 financial members.
---
Sponsors

Mortgage House

Mortgage House offers a wide range of services from mortgage broking, lending our own home loan products, commercial lending, insurance (including boat and car, life insurance, mortgage protection insurance) and cash flow finance for the self employed and business owners.

Fortunity

Fortunity provides business advice to people that own a business and financial advice to people who wish to invest their money to create and grow their personal wealth.

Sinalli

Sinalli is one of Australia's largest manufacturers of sportswear. They pride themselves in the quality of their products and also have one of Australia's fastest delivery time frames. From conception to creation Sinalli has you covered for all your sportswear needs.

JJ Lawson

J.J.Lawson was established in 1975. Since that time we have earned an enviable reputation in the import and export industry based on one key factor, our dedicated personal service. Our staff are highly trained in all aspects of the business and are qualified to deal with every situation.

Bluetongue Stadium

Bluetongue Stadium has earned a reputation as one of Australia's most picturesque venues and upon viewing the idyllic bayside stadium, it is easy to see why. The construction of Bluetongue Stadium was completed in February 2000, bringing to Gosford a premier multifunctional facility overlooking the beautiful Brisbane Waters.

Regional Development Australia Central Coast NSW (RDACC)
Regional Development Australia Central Coast NSW (RDACC) is working to create successful and sustainable communities. In partnership with the private sector and the community, RDACC is supporting informed regional planning, consulting and engaging with stakeholders to identify and resolve critical issues, liaising with governments and local communities about the best, most appropriate programs and services to support regional development, contributing to business growth and investment plans, environmental solutions and social inclusion strategies. RDACC is located at
North Loop Road, Central Coast Campus 10 Chittaway Road, Ourimbah PO Box 240, Ourimbah NSW 2258
Tel: (02) 4349 4949 Fax: (02) 4349 4956 Email: info@rdacc.org.au Web: www.rdacc.org.au

Industry & Investment NSW (I&I NSW)

Industry & Investment NSW (I&I NSW) offers financial and other assistance to businesses expanding in or relocating to the Central Coast region. I&I NSW can assist your business with: Identifying and developing commercial opportunities, business relocation to the Central Coast, expansion within the region or specific markets, diversifying and adding value to products and services. To find out how we can help you achieve your business goals, please contact
North Loop Road, Central Coast Campus University of Newcastle, Ourimbah. PO Box 260, Ourimbah NSW 2258.
TEL:: (02) 4340 8700 FAX: (02) 4362 3095 Email: derek.taylor@business.nsw.gov.au WEB: www.business.nsw.gov.au/regions

oOh Media

oOh Media is one of the leaders in the field of Out Of Home advertising. oOh Media puts your brand in the right place at the right time with out-there thinking driven by our clients objectives.

Norths

For over 50 years Norths have strived to provide modern facilities and superior customer service to its continuously growing number of members and guests. Norths offer something for everybody with numerous dining areas, function facilities, live shows, a gymnasium and heated pool plus much much more.

Central Coast Tourism

Central Coast Tourism is a Regional Tourism Organisation which is funded by local businesses through a membership system, by Tourism New South Wales through an annual project grant contribution, by Gosford City Council through a Tourism/Business levy and by Wyong Council through a general contribution. Its purpose is to increase the value of tourism to the local community on the Central Coast through the implementation of effective marketing and product development initiatives. Currently, the region receives approximately $750 million in tourism expenditure annually.

2UE

2UE is a radio station that engages with listeners and builds strong partnerships with advertisers. 2UE gives advertisers the opportunity to utilise multiple touch points to create an informative and engaging radio strategy that delivers messages straight to listeners. With a talk back format, 2UE is able to achieve this through credible announcer live reads, online offerings, relevant content placement and a commercial schedule strategically placed to reach a target audience with maximum impact.

Star FM

StarFM is the Central Coast's premier radio station. With an array of entertaining weekday and weekend shows there's something for everybody right here at Star FM.

SEAFM

The central Coast's hit music station and proud supporters of local sport on the Central Coast from a junior level to our national and international representatives.

SEAFM is the Coast’s station for under 40’s with Paddy and Ciel for Breakfast, the SEAFM Benchwarmers for the drive home and the most music all day at work. All the hits all day.

2GO

Has been part of the Central Coast community for almost 40 years, we pride ourselves on our commitment to serving the needs of the community. It plays the Central Coast’s widest variety of music and home to the Sarah and Dwayne breakfast show. Sarah’s 20 years in the job has meant she knows the Coast and the people that make it such a great place to live. 2GO has always been a great supporter of Central Coast sport, with initiatives in place for junior teams and a long time supporter of Sport star awards rewarding local achievments.

Erina Fair

Erina Fair is the largest shopping centre on the Central Coast and has been servicing the region since 1987. Erina Fair has the widest shopping choice on the Central Coast with Myer, Kmart, Target, Big W, Best & Less, Woolworths, Coles and Aldi plus over 300 specialty stores. When you've done the shopping, we have a wide variety of leisure and entertainment options in The Hive including an 8 screen Hoyts Cinema, the Erina Ice Arena, a variety of restaurants, a playground for the children and a comprehensive schedule of fun activities on the Hive Stage.

Rebel Sport Tuggerah

By presenting your MVP card every time you shop at Rebel Sport Tuggerah you will receive a 5% discount on all full priced items and 5% will rebate back to our club which will help the Central Coast Bears get closer to their goal of becoming the Coast's first NRL team. Show your support and swipe your MVP card every time you shop at Rebel Sport Tuggerah.

Rebel Sport Tuggerah is located just off the freeway at Westfield Tuggerah and are located on the ground level in the middle of the centre located at the food court.

Good Gear

Good Gear is a dynamic team of professional merchandise specialists. We combine fresh, innovative and creative thinking with extensive experience in manufacturing and product sourcing both within Australia and internationally.

----

Corpwrite

We are a specialist communications company delivering high quality commercial copy and cost-efficient marketing and public relations services - for businesses, individuals and organisations. Headed by two well-established Australian writers, Corpwrite's team includes qualified journalists, editors, public relations consultants, copywriters, technical writers, proofreaders and graphic artists. With our core service of providing the elusive and effective words and marketing messages you need, Corpwrite is focused, effective and highly regarded within the Australian communications marketplace.

uBrandit

uBrandit

Belle Property

Sandro Petrini and Colin Craig are leading agents in the Belle Property network of offices throughout Australasia . Working from one of the largest sales teams on the Lower North Shore, they offer a highly professional service with a distinctly elegant brand and a strong reputation for outstanding results and customer care. Sandro and Colin are happy to help any Bears supporter with property enquiries and advice and can refer you to the best agents in your local area as required.

Bluetongue Central Coast Stadium

Bluetongue Stadium has earned a reputation as one of Australia's most picturesque venues and upon viewing the idyllic bayside stadium, it is easy to see why. The construction of Bluetongue Stadium was completed in February 2000, bringing to Gosford a premier multifunctional facility overlooking the beautiful Brisbane Waters.

Sorensen & Brown Solicitors

Sorensen & Brown is a two partner firm located on the corner of Willoughby Road & Albany Streets, Crows Nest. The firm has practiced in this area for more than 30 years. The firm was founded in Crows Nest by Peter Sorensen in 1970. The firm changed its name to Sorensen & Brown in the early 80's after Tony Brown had become a partner.

BGC

BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) is one of the world’s leading inter-dealer brokers, providing integrated voice and electronic services to wholesale market participants across the globe. We are active in the global fixed income, rates, foreign exchange, equity derivatives, credit derivatives, futures and structured product markets, offering a full range of brokerage services including price discovery, trade execution, straight through processing and clearing, settlement and access to electronic trading services from eSpeed.

CPS General

At CPS we don’t just arrange insurance, we provide our customers with the assurance that their insurance cover is appropriate for their needs. Whether you are insuring your personal possessions or the business that you have worked so hard to establish, never underestimate the importance of good advice.

O'Gorman & Partners

O'Gorman & Partners offered a fresh approach to real estate when we opened our doors more than 29 years ago. Our aim was to create a unique and completely independent agency with a strong commitment to the local community. Today, that same community focus and personalised service has cemented O'Gorman & Partners as Mosman's foremost boutique real estate agency.

Circus Group

100% Australian, Circus is a creative services agency based in Sydney and Melbourne. Circus offers clients a wide range of marketing services including Market Research, Strategic Planning, Creative Development and Project Management. Circus has a wide range of in-house production resources including: Video Production & Editing, Graphic Design, Finished Artwork plus Digital Design and Website Development. Current Circus clients include: Kennards Self Storage, Clarendon Homes, Hunter Douglas (Luxaflex Blinds), Jeld-Wen (Corinthian Doors & Stegbar) and the NSW Government including: Landcom, WorkCover, RTA and the Motor Accidents Authority

Modern Solar

The Modern Group, established in 1979, is an Australian-owned and nationally-operated company providing high quality products to over 300,000 customers Australia wide. Specialising in roller shutters, roofing, solar electricity and hot water products, the Modern Group has home improvement solutions to suit every home and every budget.

Australian Sports & Event Signage

Australian Sports and Event signage was established due to the overwhelming demand by the sporting industry who requested/needed a signage supplier who they could trust and rely on. With over 5 years in the industry, ASES has formed long lasting relationships with many sporting clubs and organisations. This has being based on excellent service and support to each individual client. ASES has tremendous pride in the way they approach each client and always puts the client FIRST.

Molly's Cradle

When next visiting the Hunter make sure you find Molly's Cradle, the Hunter's newest Cellar Door, open 7 days, award winning wines, boutique beer on tap, BBQ and picnic grounds, 5 star accommodation, weddings and functions catered for.

Foye Financial Services

Foyes has been a financial planning firm based on Sydney's Lower North Shore, for over 36 years. We specialise in providing quality advice and strategies in the following 3 key areas. Our belief is that debt management is the cornerstone of effective financial planning and when combined with wealth building and protection strategies, you as the client will be the recipients of true holistic financial advice.

LA Group

The LA GROUP specialises in the construction of commercial and residential buildings and interior fit-outs. The LA GROUP of Companies comprises of LA Commercial Pty Ltd, LA Residential Pty Ltd, LA Interiors Pty Ltd, Lusted Building Consultants and Lusted Constructions. We are a dynamic company with a commitment and reputation for excellence, service and client satisfaction. We always give priority to each client and project no matter what the size.

RGH Consulting

RGH Consulting Group is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing the Australian Building Services Industry with specialised consultancy in the design, documentation and construction supervision of Hydraulic (Plumbing), Civil (Stormwater) and Wet Fire Protection. We combine Technical Consulting experience with Trade/Construction practicality allowing us to represent our clients best interests at all times.

Battery Allsorts

PSD

PSD are suppliers of plastic raw materials to the pipe, wire & cable, packaging and moulding industries. We also distribute wide width films and heavy duty geomembranes for use in mining, water conservation, agricultural, construction and waste applications.

Our operations commenced in 1970.

Computer Networks Central Coast

“Computer Networks Central Coast is a locally owned and operated company focused on servicing the information technology needs of small to medium sized businesses in the Northern Sydney, Central Coast and Hunter regions. With over 30 staff located across our offices in Gosford and North Ryde, we have what it takes to supply, install and support the solutions required by businesses who rely on information technology for competitive advantage. For those companies who do not want to purchase their own IT infrastructure, we offer hosted solutions from state of the art data centre facilities. Let us look after your IT needs, so you can focus on your core business.”

Bridgecoast Finance Group

Since 1985 Laurie O’Brien, Managing Director of Bridgecoast Finance Group and his team have provided finance solutions to more then 5,000 clients all over Australia. At Bridgecoast Finance Group one can obtain vehicle finance right through to home loan finance. Bridgecoast provides finance for businesses large and small such as plant & equipment finance through to technology rental!

Faction

"Faction is specialist small to medium business and franchise operations firm who implement improved operational systems and procedures capable of achieving strong and sustainable growth. We work with businesses that are serious about improving their operating efficiencies and profitability. Faction also delivers unique and effective business operations solutions specifically designed to address the needs of your independent or franchise business. Faction is uniquely placed to also offer truly independent due diligence strategies capable of empowering people to make the most informed business decisions possible."

Yellow Pages®

For more than 80 years, the Yellow Pages® directory has been connecting Australian buyers and sellers more than any other business. Today, Yellow Pages® content can be found across a powerful multi-channel network of products and services including print, online, mobile, voice, search engines and online mapping sites. This network is putting advertisers in front of more buyers and helping buyers find local businesses anywhere, anytime and in any way they choose. Businesses on the Central Coast can count on local knowledge and support as they develop their Yellow Pages® advertising programs for the coming year. Call the Central Coast Yellow Pages® team today on (02) 4349 6222.

PRIME
PRIME Television Limited is an Australian public listed company and operates as a "free-to-air" television and radio broadcaster in Australia. The licensed viewing area covers the regional locations of Northern and Southern New South Wales, the ACT, Victoria, the Gold Coast area of eastern Queensland and all of regional Western Australia (which is known as Golden West Network – GWN). PRIME is an affiliate of the market leading Seven Network and sources approximately 90% of its programming from this association. PRIME’s programming continues to build momentum, buoyed by a stable of Australian favourites – including Home & Away, Packed to the Rafters, City Homicide, The X Factor and Dancing With the Stars to list a few. PRIME’s news and public affairs programming also dominates with Sunrise, 7 News and Today Tonight plus Sunday Night. Two new digital channels have been launched in 2010 – 7TWO on PRIME and 7mate.

Foster Raffan
"Working for your Success"
In July 1995 Foster & Company (Est. 1978) and Raffan & Company (Est. 1992) merged to establish Foster Raffan, a four partner practice with five core specialist areas of service;
- Auditing - statutory and other
- Business Management - strategic planning, budgeting and financial management
- Financial planning
- Taxation planning, advice and compliance
- Valuations, mergers, acquisitions and disposals

ACS
"Integrated Service Provider"

ACS Integrated Service Provider is committed to delivering the highest levels of service to our clients including security, retail and commercial cleaning, traffic management and housekeeping to ensure complete satisfaction. We currently service over 4,000,000 square meters of retail, commercial and public precinct space with some of Australia’s most successful blue chip companies.

EMERALD PRESS
"Offset Printing – Digital Printing – Packaging – Design"

Our dedicated & experienced team coupled with state of the art equipment & facilities can help you enhance and improve your business image. We can handle ALL your printing needs, from stationery to signage to packaging, and even those offbeat and quirky items. Deal direct with the manufacturer and we will help you make informed choices to save money on your print work and provide design expertise to turn your projects into stylish and functional works of art. Let us be your friend in the printing industry.
Ph: (02) 9846 6100 Fax: (02) 9634 8393 E-mail: sales@emeraldpress.com.au

FREEDOM POOLS
"There is a difference"

SINALLI SPORTSWEAR

Merchandise

The Central Coast Bears have in store merchandise available at all central coast & north shore Best & Less stores. Merchandise can however be sent via mail to your local Best & Less store nation wide on request, no obligation to buy.

Foundation Jersey’s

At almost 1500 sold, the Central Coast Bears foundation jerseys are available on their website www.centralcoastbears.com.au or at www.jerseys.com.au/

The journey to 2013...

Will the logo be a bear?

Yes it will be a bear. A major contributing factor in the Central Coast obtaining an NRL licence is having a sustainable business plan. It's vital we leverage the history of any existing branding that a bear brings to rugby league. By using a bear we open up revenue streams from all over Australia.

Will all our home games be played at Gosford?

All of our home games will be played at Bluetongue Stadium except for one. We will endeavour to play the Heritage round at North Sydney Oval along with possibly one trial game.

Will you be involved with local charities?

The club will be involved in numerous charitable organisations and will have beneficiaries all over the region. It's important for us that we are able to use our profile to provide many forms of assistance to those in need.

How can the community be involved with the bid?

There will be a community relations department dedicated to providing interactive programmes. The public will also have an opportunity to design our home and away jerseys as well as design a logo and write our club song.

Is expansion on the agenda?

Expansion is on the agenda however there are contributing factors that will influence the time frame of expansion such as the re-negotiation of the broadcasting rights. The NRL have acknowledged that the Central Coast would be an ideal location for a new franchice.

When will you be in the competition?

Our aim is to be fully operational by the middle of 2012 for a 2013 kickoff, however should the situation arise for an earlier inclusion date we would be fully operational and ready to do so.

Where will the players come from?

Our recruitment will cover players from all over Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. However it's essential we establish structures in the Central coast junior league that will provide everyone the chance to play for a local NRL team now and in the future.

What do I get by becoming a member?

'Bear Necessities Membership'

Comprises of three types of packages, Individual One year for $20, Family (2 Adults and 2 Children) One year for $50 and Individual Premium Three years for $50. This membership type includes a membership number, email updates, invitation to events, stickers and a wristband.

'Bear Essentials Membership'

Comprises of three types of packages, Individual One year for $20, Family (2 Adults and 2 Children) One year for $120 and Individual Premium Three years for $120. This membership type includes a membership number, email updates, invitation to events, stickers, wristbands and a supporters shirt.

'Central Coast Bears Foundation Membership'

Exclusive membership costing $5,000 + GST. There is a list of rich rewards, for more information contact the head office.

CENTRAL COAST BEARS

WINNING HABITS, WINNING ATTITUDE

NOTHING WITHOUT WORK (Sine labore nihil)

Who we are
The Central Coast Bears will always set the highest possible standards throughout the entire club.

We value and encourage a team environment, and a winning attitude to ensure we are respected and professional.

We will never compromise in the attention to detail of our roles and
responsibilities as an elite sporting organisation.

We value the community we represent and the role we play in ensuring the Central Coast Bears will be a sustainable and winning club.

Our core value “Nothing without work” applies to everyone in our club, both on and off the field.

We encourage innovation, creativity and passion in our work and life.

We acknowledge that the achievements of our organisation will be a
direct result of the combined efforts of every individual.

We respect our heritage, our commitment to the present and our
responsibilities for the future.

“Talent is never enough. With few exceptions the highest
achievers are the hardest workers”

David Fairleigh, Head of Football Operations, Central Coast Bears January 2010

OUR CLUB
We aspire to be the team that everyone wants to support and we
demonstrate respect for everyone in our organisation no matter how
big or small their role is.

We also aim to:

• have inspirational and experienced people working for us who
display strong leadership that will deliver and maintain our
standards

• be professional in the good and the difficult times

• respect the privilege of wearing the red and black and being a
Bear

• always put the team ahead of the individual

• never allow the competition to ruin our sense of fun

“Success is like anything worthwhile. It has a price. You
have to pay the price to win and you have to pay the price
to get to the point where success is possible. Most
important, you must pay the price to stay there."

OUR STANDARDS
The Central Coast Bears will:

• have humility in success and failure

• be polite and courteous

• be respectful of people’s privacy and individuality

• be united in producing better players and people

• be strong role models through our actions

• be tough and willing to pay the price for success

“Success comes from a peace of mind knowing you did your
very best on and off the field as a player and as a person.”

Perth Red

Post Whore
TBH I don;t think the battle is between Reds and Bears, if there is expansion it will be by two teams. It is highly unlikely, although I do agree not impossible, that they will go for two more heartland clubs. In which case it seems to me the battle is:

Heartland bids: Bears v Ipswich v CQ
Expansion bids: Reds v PNG

BDGS

Bench
I beg to differ

Community

The Central Coast Bears bid to gain admission to the NRL in 2013 is centred on the clubs Vision statement, which simply states the aim of the clubs is to:

- Establish a world class rugby league franchise at Gosford on the NSW Central Coast.

- Provide the Central Coast community, and its legion of rugby league supporters, with a football team of its very own.

- Give aspiring Central Coast rugby league players the chance to play at the highest level without having to leave home, and

- Rekindle interest in the game of rugby league on Sydney's North Shore and Northern Districts, by bringing back the bears, and in doing so, giving them an NRL team to support once again.

The Central Coast Bears community
The Central Coast Bears community stretches from Milsons Point, all the way through to the top of Lake Munmorah, with a population of over One Million people. Below are links to the junior clubs and associations within this rugby league loving heartland.

CENTRAL COAST

Central Coast Division Rugby League WEBSITE

Central Coast Division Junior Rugby League WEBSITE

Berkley Vale Panthers WEBSITE

Blue Haven Raiders WEBSITE

Budgewoi / Buff Point Bulldogs WEBSITE

Central Wyong Razorbacks WEBSITE

The Entrance Tigers WEBSITE

Erina Eagles WEBSITE

Gosford Kariong Storm WEBSITE

Kincumber Colts WEBSITE

Northern Lakes Warriors WEBSITE

Ourimbah / Wyoming Magpies WEBSITE

St Eddies Bears WEBSITE

Terrigal Wamberal Sharks WEBSITE

Toukley Hawks WEBSITE

Umina Beach Bunnies WEBSITE

Warnervale Bulls WEBSITE

Woy Woy Roosters WEBSITE

Wyong Roos WEBSITE

NORTH SYDNEY

North Sydney District Junior Rugby League WEBSITE

Asquith Magpies WEBSITE

Berowra Wallabies WEBSITE

Hills Hawks WEBSITE

Community Work

Central Coast Rugby League Legends to join forces with local High Schools in youth mentoring program.

Rugby League legends and Central Coast Bears executives, Greg Florimo and David Fairleigh have joined forces with the Insight Organisation to mentor students of Narara Valley High School on the Central Coast.

The pilot scheme will see sporting and leadership programs run at the High School on a weekly basis with plans to see the program expand to all Central Coast and North Shore high schools in the near future. The Jumpstart program aims to lift the spirit and self esteem of high school students, assisting them to identify their strengths and set achievable short and mid term goals.

"It is important for our organisation to be in touch with the youth, and to understand the issues and problems they are faced with. These programs will ensure the Central Coast Bears remain aware of the impact rugby league has on the community, and will give us an opportunity to truly connect with the fans," said Central Coast Bears CEO Greg Florimo.

Phill Pallas, Senior Youth Worker of the Insight organisation is full of praise for the new program, "It's a huge privilege to be partnering with the Central Coast Bears. When they walk into the classroom, student's faces light up. Through the Jumpstart program we are having success with young people that we just haven't had before."

Principal of Narara Valley High School, Andrew Eastcott values the contribution of the Central Coast Bears, "The beauty of this program is that the students feel a connection with the Bears and that link also fits in well with our new targeted sports program."

The Central Coast Bears plan to have their entire playing roster and staff undertake similar programs within the schools, with a view to building a club culture focused on giving back to the community.

The Central Coast Bears are also helping out and associated with Bear Cottage, Central Coast Academy of Sport & Lutanda Camp Toukley

Memberships

With weekly membership drives on the central coast & north shore (sometimes up to 4 drives a week), the Central Coast Bears aim at having 5000 financial members by the time the bid is submitted in March. Currently the Central Coast Bears have 4704 financial members.
---
Sponsors

Mortgage House

Mortgage House offers a wide range of services from mortgage broking, lending our own home loan products, commercial lending, insurance (including boat and car, life insurance, mortgage protection insurance) and cash flow finance for the self employed and business owners.

Fortunity

Fortunity provides business advice to people that own a business and financial advice to people who wish to invest their money to create and grow their personal wealth.

Sinalli

Sinalli is one of Australia's largest manufacturers of sportswear. They pride themselves in the quality of their products and also have one of Australia's fastest delivery time frames. From conception to creation Sinalli has you covered for all your sportswear needs.

JJ Lawson

J.J.Lawson was established in 1975. Since that time we have earned an enviable reputation in the import and export industry based on one key factor, our dedicated personal service. Our staff are highly trained in all aspects of the business and are qualified to deal with every situation.

Bluetongue Stadium

Regional Development Australia Central Coast NSW (RDACC)
Regional Development Australia Central Coast NSW (RDACC) is working to create successful and sustainable communities. In partnership with the private sector and the community, RDACC is supporting informed regional planning, consulting and engaging with stakeholders to identify and resolve critical issues, liaising with governments and local communities about the best, most appropriate programs and services to support regional development, contributing to business growth and investment plans, environmental solutions and social inclusion strategies. RDACC is located at
North Loop Road, Central Coast Campus 10 Chittaway Road, Ourimbah PO Box 240, Ourimbah NSW 2258
Tel: (02) 4349 4949 Fax: (02) 4349 4956 Email: info@rdacc.org.au Web: www.rdacc.org.au

Industry & Investment NSW (I&I NSW)

Industry & Investment NSW (I&I NSW) offers financial and other assistance to businesses expanding in or relocating to the Central Coast region. I&I NSW can assist your business with: Identifying and developing commercial opportunities, business relocation to the Central Coast, expansion within the region or specific markets, diversifying and adding value to products and services. To find out how we can help you achieve your business goals, please contact
North Loop Road, Central Coast Campus University of Newcastle, Ourimbah. PO Box 260, Ourimbah NSW 2258.
TEL:: (02) 4340 8700 FAX: (02) 4362 3095 Email: derek.taylor@business.nsw.gov.au WEB: www.business.nsw.gov.au/regions

oOh Media

oOh Media is one of the leaders in the field of Out Of Home advertising. oOh Media puts your brand in the right place at the right time with out-there thinking driven by our clients objectives.

Norths

For over 50 years Norths have strived to provide modern facilities and superior customer service to its continuously growing number of members and guests. Norths offer something for everybody with numerous dining areas, function facilities, live shows, a gymnasium and heated pool plus much much more.

Central Coast Tourism

Central Coast Tourism is a Regional Tourism Organisation which is funded by local businesses through a membership system, by Tourism New South Wales through an annual project grant contribution, by Gosford City Council through a Tourism/Business levy and by Wyong Council through a general contribution. Its purpose is to increase the value of tourism to the local community on the Central Coast through the implementation of effective marketing and product development initiatives. Currently, the region receives approximately $750 million in tourism expenditure annually.

2UE

2UE is a radio station that engages with listeners and builds strong partnerships with advertisers. 2UE gives advertisers the opportunity to utilise multiple touch points to create an informative and engaging radio strategy that delivers messages straight to listeners. With a talk back format, 2UE is able to achieve this through credible announcer live reads, online offerings, relevant content placement and a commercial schedule strategically placed to reach a target audience with maximum impact.

Star FM

StarFM is the Central Coast's premier radio station. With an array of entertaining weekday and weekend shows there's something for everybody right here at Star FM.

SEAFM

The central Coast's hit music station and proud supporters of local sport on the Central Coast from a junior level to our national and international representatives.

SEAFM is the Coast’s station for under 40’s with Paddy and Ciel for Breakfast, the SEAFM Benchwarmers for the drive home and the most music all day at work. All the hits all day.

2GO

Has been part of the Central Coast community for almost 40 years, we pride ourselves on our commitment to serving the needs of the community. It plays the Central Coast’s widest variety of music and home to the Sarah and Dwayne breakfast show. Sarah’s 20 years in the job has meant she knows the Coast and the people that make it such a great place to live. 2GO has always been a great supporter of Central Coast sport, with initiatives in place for junior teams and a long time supporter of Sport star awards rewarding local achievments.

Erina Fair

Erina Fair is the largest shopping centre on the Central Coast and has been servicing the region since 1987. Erina Fair has the widest shopping choice on the Central Coast with Myer, Kmart, Target, Big W, Best & Less, Woolworths, Coles and Aldi plus over 300 specialty stores. When you've done the shopping, we have a wide variety of leisure and entertainment options in The Hive including an 8 screen Hoyts Cinema, the Erina Ice Arena, a variety of restaurants, a playground for the children and a comprehensive schedule of fun activities on the Hive Stage.

Rebel Sport Tuggerah

By presenting your MVP card every time you shop at Rebel Sport Tuggerah you will receive a 5% discount on all full priced items and 5% will rebate back to our club which will help the Central Coast Bears get closer to their goal of becoming the Coast's first NRL team. Show your support and swipe your MVP card every time you shop at Rebel Sport Tuggerah.

Rebel Sport Tuggerah is located just off the freeway at Westfield Tuggerah and are located on the ground level in the middle of the centre located at the food court.

Good Gear

Good Gear is a dynamic team of professional merchandise specialists. We combine fresh, innovative and creative thinking with extensive experience in manufacturing and product sourcing both within Australia and internationally.

----

Corpwrite

We are a specialist communications company delivering high quality commercial copy and cost-efficient marketing and public relations services - for businesses, individuals and organisations. Headed by two well-established Australian writers, Corpwrite's team includes qualified journalists, editors, public relations consultants, copywriters, technical writers, proofreaders and graphic artists. With our core service of providing the elusive and effective words and marketing messages you need, Corpwrite is focused, effective and highly regarded within the Australian communications marketplace.

uBrandit

uBrandit

Belle Property

Sandro Petrini and Colin Craig are leading agents in the Belle Property network of offices throughout Australasia . Working from one of the largest sales teams on the Lower North Shore, they offer a highly professional service with a distinctly elegant brand and a strong reputation for outstanding results and customer care. Sandro and Colin are happy to help any Bears supporter with property enquiries and advice and can refer you to the best agents in your local area as required.

Bluetongue Central Coast Stadium

Sorensen & Brown Solicitors

Sorensen & Brown is a two partner firm located on the corner of Willoughby Road & Albany Streets, Crows Nest. The firm has practiced in this area for more than 30 years. The firm was founded in Crows Nest by Peter Sorensen in 1970. The firm changed its name to Sorensen & Brown in the early 80's after Tony Brown had become a partner.

BGC

BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) is one of the world’s leading inter-dealer brokers, providing integrated voice and electronic services to wholesale market participants across the globe. We are active in the global fixed income, rates, foreign exchange, equity derivatives, credit derivatives, futures and structured product markets, offering a full range of brokerage services including price discovery, trade execution, straight through processing and clearing, settlement and access to electronic trading services from eSpeed.

CPS General

At CPS we don’t just arrange insurance, we provide our customers with the assurance that their insurance cover is appropriate for their needs. Whether you are insuring your personal possessions or the business that you have worked so hard to establish, never underestimate the importance of good advice.

O'Gorman & Partners

O'Gorman & Partners offered a fresh approach to real estate when we opened our doors more than 29 years ago. Our aim was to create a unique and completely independent agency with a strong commitment to the local community. Today, that same community focus and personalised service has cemented O'Gorman & Partners as Mosman's foremost boutique real estate agency.

Circus Group

100% Australian, Circus is a creative services agency based in Sydney and Melbourne. Circus offers clients a wide range of marketing services including Market Research, Strategic Planning, Creative Development and Project Management. Circus has a wide range of in-house production resources including: Video Production & Editing, Graphic Design, Finished Artwork plus Digital Design and Website Development. Current Circus clients include: Kennards Self Storage, Clarendon Homes, Hunter Douglas (Luxaflex Blinds), Jeld-Wen (Corinthian Doors & Stegbar) and the NSW Government including: Landcom, WorkCover, RTA and the Motor Accidents Authority

Modern Solar

The Modern Group, established in 1979, is an Australian-owned and nationally-operated company providing high quality products to over 300,000 customers Australia wide. Specialising in roller shutters, roofing, solar electricity and hot water products, the Modern Group has home improvement solutions to suit every home and every budget.

Australian Sports & Event Signage

Australian Sports and Event signage was established due to the overwhelming demand by the sporting industry who requested/needed a signage supplier who they could trust and rely on. With over 5 years in the industry, ASES has formed long lasting relationships with many sporting clubs and organisations. This has being based on excellent service and support to each individual client. ASES has tremendous pride in the way they approach each client and always puts the client FIRST.

Molly's Cradle

When next visiting the Hunter make sure you find Molly's Cradle, the Hunter's newest Cellar Door, open 7 days, award winning wines, boutique beer on tap, BBQ and picnic grounds, 5 star accommodation, weddings and functions catered for.

Foye Financial Services

Foyes has been a financial planning firm based on Sydney's Lower North Shore, for over 36 years. We specialise in providing quality advice and strategies in the following 3 key areas. Our belief is that debt management is the cornerstone of effective financial planning and when combined with wealth building and protection strategies, you as the client will be the recipients of true holistic financial advice.

LA Group

The LA GROUP specialises in the construction of commercial and residential buildings and interior fit-outs. The LA GROUP of Companies comprises of LA Commercial Pty Ltd, LA Residential Pty Ltd, LA Interiors Pty Ltd, Lusted Building Consultants and Lusted Constructions. We are a dynamic company with a commitment and reputation for excellence, service and client satisfaction. We always give priority to each client and project no matter what the size.

RGH Consulting

RGH Consulting Group is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing the Australian Building Services Industry with specialised consultancy in the design, documentation and construction supervision of Hydraulic (Plumbing), Civil (Stormwater) and Wet Fire Protection. We combine Technical Consulting experience with Trade/Construction practicality allowing us to represent our clients best interests at all times.

Battery Allsorts

PSD

PSD are suppliers of plastic raw materials to the pipe, wire & cable, packaging and moulding industries. We also distribute wide width films and heavy duty geomembranes for use in mining, water conservation, agricultural, construction and waste applications.

Our operations commenced in 1970.

Computer Networks Central Coast

“Computer Networks Central Coast is a locally owned and operated company focused on servicing the information technology needs of small to medium sized businesses in the Northern Sydney, Central Coast and Hunter regions. With over 30 staff located across our offices in Gosford and North Ryde, we have what it takes to supply, install and support the solutions required by businesses who rely on information technology for competitive advantage. For those companies who do not want to purchase their own IT infrastructure, we offer hosted solutions from state of the art data centre facilities. Let us look after your IT needs, so you can focus on your core business.”

Bridgecoast Finance Group

Since 1985 Laurie O’Brien, Managing Director of Bridgecoast Finance Group and his team have provided finance solutions to more then 5,000 clients all over Australia. At Bridgecoast Finance Group one can obtain vehicle finance right through to home loan finance. Bridgecoast provides finance for businesses large and small such as plant & equipment finance through to technology rental!

Faction

"Faction is specialist small to medium business and franchise operations firm who implement improved operational systems and procedures capable of achieving strong and sustainable growth. We work with businesses that are serious about improving their operating efficiencies and profitability. Faction also delivers unique and effective business operations solutions specifically designed to address the needs of your independent or franchise business. Faction is uniquely placed to also offer truly independent due diligence strategies capable of empowering people to make the most informed business decisions possible."

Yellow Pages®

For more than 80 years, the Yellow Pages® directory has been connecting Australian buyers and sellers more than any other business. Today, Yellow Pages® content can be found across a powerful multi-channel network of products and services including print, online, mobile, voice, search engines and online mapping sites. This network is putting advertisers in front of more buyers and helping buyers find local businesses anywhere, anytime and in any way they choose. Businesses on the Central Coast can count on local knowledge and support as they develop their Yellow Pages® advertising programs for the coming year. Call the Central Coast Yellow Pages® team today on (02) 4349 6222.

PRIME
PRIME Television Limited is an Australian public listed company and operates as a "free-to-air" television and radio broadcaster in Australia. The licensed viewing area covers the regional locations of Northern and Southern New South Wales, the ACT, Victoria, the Gold Coast area of eastern Queensland and all of regional Western Australia (which is known as Golden West Network – GWN). PRIME is an affiliate of the market leading Seven Network and sources approximately 90% of its programming from this association. PRIME’s programming continues to build momentum, buoyed by a stable of Australian favourites – including Home & Away, Packed to the Rafters, City Homicide, The X Factor and Dancing With the Stars to list a few. PRIME’s news and public affairs programming also dominates with Sunrise, 7 News and Today Tonight plus Sunday Night. Two new digital channels have been launched in 2010 – 7TWO on PRIME and 7mate.

Foster Raffan
"Working for your Success"
In July 1995 Foster & Company (Est. 1978) and Raffan & Company (Est. 1992) merged to establish Foster Raffan, a four partner practice with five core specialist areas of service;
- Auditing - statutory and other
- Business Management - strategic planning, budgeting and financial management
- Financial planning
- Taxation planning, advice and compliance
- Valuations, mergers, acquisitions and disposals

ACS
"Integrated Service Provider"

ACS Integrated Service Provider is committed to delivering the highest levels of service to our clients including security, retail and commercial cleaning, traffic management and housekeeping to ensure complete satisfaction. We currently service over 4,000,000 square meters of retail, commercial and public precinct space with some of Australia’s most successful blue chip companies.

EMERALD PRESS
"Offset Printing – Digital Printing – Packaging – Design"

Our dedicated & experienced team coupled with state of the art equipment & facilities can help you enhance and improve your business image. We can handle ALL your printing needs, from stationery to signage to packaging, and even those offbeat and quirky items. Deal direct with the manufacturer and we will help you make informed choices to save money on your print work and provide design expertise to turn your projects into stylish and functional works of art. Let us be your friend in the printing industry.
Ph: (02) 9846 6100 Fax: (02) 9634 8393 E-mail: sales@emeraldpress.com.au

FREEDOM POOLS
"There is a difference"

SINALLI SPORTSWEAR

Merchandise

The Central Coast Bears have in store merchandise available at all central coast & north shore Best & Less stores. Merchandise can however be sent via mail to your local Best & Less store nation wide on request, no obligation to buy.

Foundation Jersey’s

At almost 1500 sold, the Central Coast Bears foundation jerseys are available on their website www.centralcoastbears.com.au or at www.jerseys.com.au/

The journey to 2013...

Will the logo be a bear?

Yes it will be a bear. A major contributing factor in the Central Coast obtaining an NRL licence is having a sustainable business plan. It's vital we leverage the history of any existing branding that a bear brings to rugby league. By using a bear we open up revenue streams from all over Australia.

Will all our home games be played at Gosford?

All of our home games will be played at Bluetongue Stadium except for one. We will endeavour to play the Heritage round at North Sydney Oval along with possibly one trial game.

Will you be involved with local charities?

The club will be involved in numerous charitable organisations and will have beneficiaries all over the region. It's important for us that we are able to use our profile to provide many forms of assistance to those in need.

How can the community be involved with the bid?

There will be a community relations department dedicated to providing interactive programmes. The public will also have an opportunity to design our home and away jerseys as well as design a logo and write our club song.

Is expansion on the agenda?

Expansion is on the agenda however there are contributing factors that will influence the time frame of expansion such as the re-negotiation of the broadcasting rights. The NRL have acknowledged that the Central Coast would be an ideal location for a new franchice.

When will you be in the competition?

Our aim is to be fully operational by the middle of 2012 for a 2013 kickoff, however should the situation arise for an earlier inclusion date we would be fully operational and ready to do so.

Where will the players come from?

Our recruitment will cover players from all over Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. However it's essential we establish structures in the Central coast junior league that will provide everyone the chance to play for a local NRL team now and in the future.

What do I get by becoming a member?

'Bear Necessities Membership'

Comprises of three types of packages, Individual One year for $20, Family (2 Adults and 2 Children) One year for $50 and Individual Premium Three years for $50. This membership type includes a membership number, email updates, invitation to events, stickers and a wristband.

'Bear Essentials Membership'

Comprises of three types of packages, Individual One year for $20, Family (2 Adults and 2 Children) One year for $120 and Individual Premium Three years for $120. This membership type includes a membership number, email updates, invitation to events, stickers, wristbands and a supporters shirt.

'Central Coast Bears Foundation Membership'

Exclusive membership costing $5,000 + GST. There is a list of rich rewards, for more information contact the head office.

CENTRAL COAST BEARS

WINNING HABITS, WINNING ATTITUDE

NOTHING WITHOUT WORK (Sine labore nihil)

Who we are
The Central Coast Bears will always set the highest possible standards throughout the entire club.

We value and encourage a team environment, and a winning attitude to ensure we are respected and professional.

We will never compromise in the attention to detail of our roles and
responsibilities as an elite sporting organisation.

We value the community we represent and the role we play in ensuring the Central Coast Bears will be a sustainable and winning club.

Our core value “Nothing without work” applies to everyone in our club, both on and off the field.

We encourage innovation, creativity and passion in our work and life.

We acknowledge that the achievements of our organisation will be a
direct result of the combined efforts of every individual.

We respect our heritage, our commitment to the present and our
responsibilities for the future.

“Talent is never enough. With few exceptions the highest
achievers are the hardest workers”

David Fairleigh, Head of Football Operations, Central Coast Bears January 2010

OUR CLUB
We aspire to be the team that everyone wants to support and we
demonstrate respect for everyone in our organisation no matter how
big or small their role is.

We also aim to:

• have inspirational and experienced people working for us who
display strong leadership that will deliver and maintain our
standards

• be professional in the good and the difficult times

• respect the privilege of wearing the red and black and being a
Bear

• always put the team ahead of the individual

• never allow the competition to ruin our sense of fun

“Success is like anything worthwhile. It has a price. You
have to pay the price to win and you have to pay the price
to get to the point where success is possible. Most
important, you must pay the price to stay there."

OUR STANDARDS
The Central Coast Bears will:

• have humility in success and failure

• be polite and courteous

• be respectful of people’s privacy and individuality

• be united in producing better players and people

• be strong role models through our actions

• be tough and willing to pay the price for success

“Success comes from a peace of mind knowing you did your
very best on and off the field as a player and as a person.”

Well that was a load of crap.

Reds & QLD 2013!

Yet another very very smart post there Red&BlackBear that was simply not read and dismissed because of narrow minded poster who is unwilling to lets his/hers opinion open to change because that original opinion has wholes all the way through it.

This poster is getting famous for not reading well thought out post and dismissing them on this grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.