What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears - Stand Aside

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDGS

Bench
Wrong.

17 rows back from the fence GF day and not one drop of rain hit me. fact !!!!

Yes because on the rain on grand final day was falling directly down. Lmao. If you didn't get wet then it's probably more to do with the angle of the wind falling then anything else.

17 rows back? wow you got your tickets late then.

_Johnsy

Referee
Yes because on the rain on grand final day was falling directly down. Lmao. If you didn't get wet then it's probably more to do with the angle of the wind falling then anything else.

17 rows back? wow you got your tickets late then.

Resorting to the angle of a rain to bolster your point. LOL

No pretty early actually. Within 30 min of the tix release.

If you are in the cheap seats then maybe you get wet.

BDGS

Bench
Resorting to the angle of a rain to bolster your point. LOL

No pretty early actually. Within 30 min of the tix release.

If you are in the cheap seats then maybe you get wet.

Season membership, category one, half way line.

_Johnsy

Referee
well I can assure you I didn't get one drop of rain on me, lucky no. Inbetween the 1/2 and 1/4 way lines. People 2 rows in front were getting drenched.

mightybears

Bench
Can we just agreed that some seats do, some don't and those on the 'border' may depending on the wind/severity of the rain!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
BDGS & Johnsy - I was in Row 16 on halfway and only got wet when the rain was being blown by the wind in my direction. When it was falling straight down = dry.

BDGS

Bench
haha sit on the fence? :p

All is good mate.

Bluetongue on the other hand is a stadium that i will not attain until the BEARS play there. I said that back in 1999 and i'm saying it now. Looks like the wait was worth it. 2013, RD 1 Central Coast Bears @ Bluetongue.

Talons

Juniors
haha sit on the fence? :p

All is good mate.

Bluetongue on the other hand is a stadium that i will not attain until the BEARS play there. I said that back in 1999 and i'm saying it now. Looks like the wait was worth it. 2013, RD 1 Central Coast Bears @ Bluetongue.

So your buying Bluetongue stadium ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.