What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 10 sport report - Mixed news?

Raudonikis

Juniors
Of course that's what he meant. He gave him a break to freshen up, but also commented on the fact that the reason he did was because the week to week grind of playing NRL is a big step up for younger players so they need to be rested every now and then.

No-one has said he will crash, stop jumping to conclusions. Because he's so young there may be occasions where if the rest of the side isn't performing he may fall into a form slump and lose a bit of confidence like a lot of young players, especially halves to. Let's think long term here. I think he's our long term half, but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets sent back to reserve grade next year to tune some skills and get some confidence back if he's playing poorly because that's what good coaches do.

Get of your high horse and stop turning this into a "I'm right, You're wrong" argument against people. Some of us think a bit more in depth than that. And for the record I've never not supported Morts inclusion in first grade and have always thought he's been up to the task.

lol why would that happen lol again . he is getting that this year,as i said earlier so many people on here have absolutely no friggin idea..i prolly get another infraction for that.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
No, that was just Tim Smith ;-)

*backs away slowly*

Looking for a bite Bartman????
fishing.jpg

I wonder what you might catch????
fishing-l.jpg

Booooooo Casper:lol::lol:

lingard

Coach
I reckon you`re right about Luke Burt, Raudonikis. A lot of people have bagged him out. Not most people - but a lot. I`ve bagged him out in the past; maybe not on this forum, but I`ve bagged him out with friends. The funny thing about Luke Burt, you know, is that he gets better with age! He`s been in first grade for, what, ten years? And I swear this is the best year he`s ever had! Apart from that one year he played fullback; that was great, too. Over ten years, he`s been a bit of a mixed bag; but it would take a brave man to criticise him this year, that`s for sure.
As for Lowrie: well, everyone loves to see a guy who is hopeless but keeps on trying and trying and finally reaches his own particular Everest. Same for Robson; although he was never hopeless. He doesn`t possess the flashy skills of some other players, but he gives 100% every game and his defense is nearly as good as Paul Taylor`s. Besides, he`s got my surname, so I have to love him!

Last edited:

Raudonikis

Juniors
i love sitting there watching him on the wing this year,i tell you what he woud also make a great 14,could come on as dummy half for 3 bursts,and also be there to cover ANY backline posi.LUKE BURT is a LIVING LEGEND

Eels Dude

Coach
lol why would that happen lol again . he is getting that this year,as i said earlier so many people on here have absolutely no friggin idea..i prolly get another infraction for that.

That post doesn't even make sense so I don't know how to reply. Keep clutching at straws.

Kornstar

Coach
I think Tim has other issues to contend with before he puts on a pair of footy boots on again..I think his future is in the balance because of his neck injury.

Baiteri and Allgood will probably be in the part time squad..

Wasn't it announced that we signed Allgood earlier in the year?

Raudonikis

Juniors

I will explain it just for eels dude.
i laughed out loud at what u said,re morts getting dropped to 2nds/ i laughed out loud again cos it was a ridiculous statement/HE is getting his experience right now and playing very good footy(even dally m points in 5 out of first 6 games)Then i said some people on here have no frigging idea.and they dont!The infraction comment was cos i get pulled up on here for saying things that others are alowed to say and get away with. But i know the reason for that.
EELS Dude i hope that spelt it out for you now i did it real slow for ya

lucablight

First Grade
Is Anthony Mitchell a better player than Kingston? Kingston has been outstanding and it would be a shame to lose him if Mitchell doesn't turn out to be up to it.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Is Anthony Mitchell a better player than Kingston? Kingston has been outstanding and it would be a shame to lose him if Mitchell doesn't turn out to be up to it.

he probably wouldn't be to that level now, but Mitchell, imo, will definitely be better player, and I believe the coaching staff will be playing him at Wenty for the rest of the season, so that he's up against men..

Blue Bagger 66

Juniors
Poor old Kinga looked shattered on the news... I spoke to him this morning and he was certainly pretty upbeat about things, I know he's desperate to stay an eel but geez he looked like he was hurting... hope he lands a gig somewhere if not in the blue and gold... he deserves it more than some of these d**kheads plastered all over the back pages of newspapers all over for bringing the game into disrepute... i shake my head sometimes...

Latest posts