What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel nein commentators

aqua_duck

Coach
Voss shits on Hadley and Rabs. Poor Rabs is going senile and his knowledge of the game is lacking nowadays. Hadley sounds like he's trying to sell a house at Auction

roofromoz

First Grade
The Roast was boring as batsh*t with Gilbert hosting, Ryan dull and McDougall trying too hard to be 'eccentric'. Voss commentated on the Qld cup on the weekend alongside Ben Ikin.

I thought he got the punt from 9 which is why he is now at Fox Sports? Double the fun / pain whichever side you sit on.

I too am a fan of Voss, and like a lot of others assumed he was in a long drawn out "apprenticeship" (for want of a better term) to eventually replace Warren as the #1 caller. Now it appears Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay may ursurp him. Oh bully.

undertaker

Coach
Borrow Mike Rabbit from NBN perhaps?

Ah, good old Mike Rabbitt. Is he still on NBN these days? I moved from the Hunter region 6 yrs ago, so I wouldn't know.

I remember him calling Knights' matches back in the '90s (he also did some Gold Coast Seagulls/Chargers mathes IIRC). He'd go a lot better than Tim Gilbert, who filled in on FNF last year.

IanG

Coach
Ah, good old Mike Rabbitt. Is he still on NBN these days? I moved from the Hunter region 6 yrs ago, so I wouldn't know.

I remember him calling Knights' matches back in the '90s (he also did some Gold Coast Seagulls/Chargers mathes IIRC). He'd go a lot better than Tim Gilbert, who filled in on FNF last year.

Yeah he's still there. He actually came into my workplace last week. He still does sports on their nightly news. Has also in recent time done local grand finals.