What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

channel nine news: dykes wants out

Frenzy.

Post Whore
BeenThere said:
Sitting here with a 'told you so' smirk on my face. Re-read posts of mine from earlier in the year, particularly the bit about Ado being 'killed' by the game plan. And if my mail is right -- more to come.

Mine too BT. At least another is high profile I am led to believe.

Hows the Sharks end of season review going :lol:

CJS said:
Will there be more?

Inferno

Coach
any hints who guys?

although if the club saw it coming a while ago it would explain there big spending on new recruits.

roboshark

Coach
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Mine too BT. At least another is high profile I am led to believe.

Hows the Sharks end of season review going :lol:

well if this is supposedly true- we might as well sit out next season!!!!!!!!!!

fu**ing club

Frenzy.

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:
I've already mentioned his name.

And he's been mentioned as a possible leaver for months - both here and in the NRL forum from people at the club he is said to be heading to.

roboshark

Coach
Inferno said:
any hints who guys?

although if the club saw it coming a while ago it would explain there big spending on new recruits.

what a debacle hey- nothing exciting about the new recruits either imo

Frenzy.

Post Whore
roboshark said:
what a debacle hey- nothing exciting about the new recruits either imo

Totally

Lets get rid of 20 players when to plug the rust we only have 2 individuals that needed to go.

roboshark

Coach
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Totally

Lets get rid of 20 players when to plug the rust we only have 2 individuals that needed to go.

aint gunna happen though is it unfortunately

clint

Juniors
I'm sure everyone who says there are big time internal problems in the team and club is on the money, because it would explain our crap form during the second half of the year.

But if there was so much disharmony how come they were able to show so much spirit and commitment last Saturday night?

And who is this other high profile player who wants to leave?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
clint said:
I'm sure everyone who says there are big time internal problems in the team and club is on the money, because it would explain our crap form during the second half of the year.

But if there was so much disharmony how come they were able to show so much spirit and commitment last Saturday night?

And who is this other high profile player who wants to leave?

Peachey.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
MrCharisma said:
Vagana played fullback and failed

Talau played 5/8th and failed

I don't think Nigal has played 5/8th at rep level

Well we are both wrong :)

Apparently Nige was man of the match in his game at 5/8 for the Kiwis.

He's still not the answer to our clubs problem.

One day people will all wake up and see any back in the team is set up to fail unless their name is Brett Kimmorley.

You see we have Stuart Anderson or Chris Raper, or Mini Opes at the helm and all we need is a halfback and some meatheads.

His systems, tactics and game plan make that painfully obvious.

MrCharisma

Bench
For a good half of the season, I thought Cronulla were going to win their first premiership with Dykes and Kimmo together, it looked excellent... then I don't know what happened.

As for Nigel... I liked him at 5/8th. He was move involved in the game, something I haven't seen since he was at the Dogs in 2003. I'd love to see him train as 5/8th in the off season... it's been a while since he was a fulltime 5/8th but I think he definatley has what it takes

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
MrCharisma said:
For a good half of the season, I thought Cronulla were going to win their first premiership with Dykes and Kimmo together, it looked excellent... then I don't know what happened.

As for Nigel... I liked him at 5/8th. He was move involved in the game, something I haven't seen since he was at the Dogs in 2003. I'd love to see him train as 5/8th in the off season... it's been a while since he was a fulltime 5/8th but I think he definatley has what it takes

Read my earlier post.
Identify the problem, then come up with a solution.
We purchased the best centre in the game 2 seasons ago.
Now we want to play him permanently at 5/8?

MrCharisma

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Read my earlier post.
Identify the problem, then come up with a solution.
We purchased the best centre in the game 2 seasons ago.
Now we want to play him permanently at 5/8?

Dude this is 8 pages long... I ain't reading the whole thing!

I see your point but before we *Canterbury* got him, he was playing 5/8th in England... and wasn't too shabby at it either

roboshark

Coach
nothing too flash about bird at 5/8. noddy not worried that the kicking, and directing the team around will be taken away from him, hence a happy halfback but a one dimensiional structure and team

Latest posts