What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charmyne palavi on 2day FM

The Dodger

First Grade
Im surprised no one has started a thread on this.

she was on 2day FM yesterday and today going on about all these seex scandals that have been happening with high profile players.

telling stories of rape, about girls being pinned down by two players while others watched through the window

and how the youngest girl she has seen roooting a footy player is 14 years old.

first of all, this chick has been rooting around with footy players since she was 17.

she admitted this herself.

second of all, if this was true, then she should be naming them and these players should be charged.

if she is lying, then she should be sued for all that she has.

i personally think she is in it for the money and has been exagerating certain stories to sound bigger than what they are.

any thoughts?

TooheysNew

Coach
I've had a copy of parts of the transcript since yesterday.

I chose not to post it because she doesn't need any more attention, and she doesn't deserve any.

Apparently you want to give her what she wants anyway.

gong_eagle

First Grade
yeah I heard parts of it yesterday too, as if league hasn't got enough problems already and we get this trollop bragging on how many footy players dicks she has had, most of what she has said is alleged

Shorty

Staff member
I've had a copy of parts of the transcript since yesterday.

I chose not to post it because she doesn't need any more attention, and she doesn't deserve any.

Apparently you want to give her what she wants anyway.
Exactly.
Just a groupie out to get some dosh...

Garts

Bench
My wife heard the interview and she apparantly came accross as a real girl, no surprise. She was apparantly saying she knows of many girls that have been raped etc etc. Load of garbage imo.

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
I'm not surprised. What self respecting league fan listens to 2dayFM :lol::roll:

I do Barney. Got a problem with that. I like the music that they play. I also listen to other stations like Edge 96.1, Nova 96.9. I even switch to the AM stations when they are talking league like Talking Sport and the 2GB on the weekends.

Last edited:

Danish

Referee
I heard the "highlights" of this on the way home from work yesterday. Funniest part was this:

Interviewer - So how many footballers have you slept with if you don't mind me asking?

Queen Skank - Er..... I've never slept with more than 1 at a time.

:lol:

The old duck is a 30 something y.o who still spends her entire life being pounded by any footy player from SG Ball upwards who'll give her the time of day.

She is to be laughed at, nothing more.

Patorick

Staff member
Charmyne-Palavi.jpg