What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charmyne palavi on 2day FM

Danish

Referee
And she had the hide to label most of the girls she sees with footballers "unattractive".

With a head like that she takes it up the pooper for sure. No other reason to go with her.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
She has just been invited to join the Eagle Angels but she rejected the offer - not even Charmayne would stoop to those levels.

Shorty

Staff member
Charmyne-Palavi.jpg
Geez, how embarrassing to be associated to have hit that....
I know she'd obviously put out but hell being a footballer you can get slappers that are better looking!

Danish

Referee
I like the fact she appears to be going bald personally....

widow's peak on a woman = hotness :sarcasm:

The Dodger

First Grade
I chose not to post it because she doesn't need any more attention, and she doesn't deserve any.

Apparently you want to give her what she wants anyway.

calm down corey, it was going to come out either way.
i would more like to find out if she is lying so that she can get done for it

That's perfectly legal, by the way... age of consent is 16, no?
thats not what i was saying.
what i meant was, is that she has been roooting footy players for 13 years now.
*edit*

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely footballers, with all the fame and money, could bag models and higher classed whores than that?

Do you reckon she f**ked Scott Minto?

TooheysNew

Coach
calm down corey, it was going to come out either way.
i would more like to find out if she is lying so that she can get done for it

thats not what i was saying.
what i meant was, is that she has been roooting footy players for 13 years now.
Firstly, it's Coby, not corey. Work on your reading - you'll get there.

Secondly, the only reason it comes out is because people like you want to give her attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evenflow

Bench
There's no two ways about it, she really does have a head like a busted arse. It doesn't say much for some of our footballers who've done her does it? I mean surely they'd get propositioned by a sh*tload better looking than her wouldn't they?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Not even scott minto would touch her surely?
Footy players worth a pinch of sh*t should be able to do better then her

ugly troll

Pierced Soul

First Grade
ahhaa i had no idea who this person was from the OP. i knew of a facebook s**t but had no idea her name or what she looked like. f**k me she has got to be one of the fugliest women i've ever seen.

dont bother posting transcripts of bullsh*t. it's obvious she's an attention seeking whore.

it's not actually illegal for her to insinuate/make stuff up provided she isnt naming names or clubs or insinuating the individual i.e. if she said "a well known player at club X who plays in the centres" then you could sue her (provided you were that player and you could show that it was aimed at you.

any player who even touches her shoudl be suspended for bringing manliness into disrepute...

Shorty

Staff member
LOL Google is your friend.
0,,5877067,00.jpg

There's others, but find out for yourself!

dimitri

First Grade
I dont think there is a problem with footballers in society

I think there is a problem with women and alcohol