What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charmyne palavi on 2day FM

Shorty

Staff member
^Ah was waiting for this to start.
Yeah...all the women's fault!

bartman

Immortal
she is a farkn whore that needs to be crucified if she is telling lies.
Trouble is that the statements she's made don't lend them to proof or disproof anyway.

And to be honest, the stories I've heard over the years - including the 80s way before Coffs even happened - suggest that there's probably an element of truth in what she is saying abotu rugby league culture... we can't exactly take the moral high ground while our game has no centralised code of conduct and penalty system, not left up to the clubs with their vested interests.

BTW, the last thread on her was a classic. Some of the insults levelled at her were some of the best I've seen. Couple from memory-

She's had more bloke's pass through her than the Cross City Tunnel.

She's had more c**ks in her than the Steggles factory.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dodger

First Grade
Trouble is that the statements she's made don't lend them to proof or disproof anyway.

And to be honest, the stories I've heard over the years - including the 80s way before Coffs even happened - suggest that there's probably an element of truth in what she is saying abotu rugby league culture... we can't exactly take the moral high ground while our game has no centralised code of conduct and penalty system, not left up to the clubs with their vested interests.

true but some of the accusations she was making, like raping women and having sex with 14 year olds.

surely the police should get involved in something like this.

she would have to end up naming players.

if proven this is true, it should result in the correct punishment to the farkwits that did it.

if its false, then she must be punished for it (which should include a front page with the heading "lying whore").

Thomas

First Grade
I knew/know a girl who did exactly the same thing as her back in the mid-90's...although she didn't blab about it to the press.

She just did it for the lulz and the c**k, obviously.

She bedded some very well known footy players from several codes (some of them married and very VERY high profile...)

This he-she makes me feel a tad nauseous. Imagine being her kids. "Mum, how did you become an F-Grade celebrity?"

"Well...I shagged a bunch of footy players and then told stories about them to the press..."

0638902000.jpg

Stop hating

Most would hit it