What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charmyne palavi on 2day FM

magpie_man

Juniors
telling stories of rape, about girls being pinned down by two players while others watched through the window

and how the youngest girl she has seen roooting a footy player is 14 years old.

sounds about right; footy players are animals, filthy animals.

Im surprised no one has started a thread on this.

she was on 2day FM yesterday and today going on about all these seex scandals that have been happening with high profile players.

telling stories of rape, about girls being pinned down by two players while others watched through the window

and how the youngest girl she has seen roooting a footy player is 14 years old.

first of all, this chick has been rooting around with footy players since she was 17.

she admitted this herself.

second of all, if this was true, then she should be naming them and these players should be charged.

if she is lying, then she should be sued for all that she has.

i personally think she is in it for the money and has been exagerating certain stories to sound bigger than what they are.

any thoughts?

Thats an incredibly stupid thing to make public as it would very nearly make her an accessory to statutory rape.

dimitri

First Grade
And footy players have responsibilities - to their employers, the industry that employs them, rtheir own future earning potential, the fans etc. Some footy players are paid more than the Prime Minister, it's ludicrous!

The average woman - or man - in the street usually doesn't have the same level of responsibilities as these elite professional athlete players do. Time players pulled their heads in a bit, instead of having excuses made for them every single time imo.

I agree.

But it still doesnt mean they cant have consensual sex with anyone who agrees

bartman

Immortal
I agree.

But it still doesnt mean they cant have consensual sex with anyone who agrees
True, and that doesn't mean that any time a footy player gets in trouble it's the fault of women and alcohol, and not their own...

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jesus, I'm not in Oz so I've never seen this person. I just searched Google Images & I think my monitor broke.

A face like a slapped arse...