What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

Cammo

Bench
Sport would be nothing without hate.

I love my sport and my team but I don't hate any of the others. I respect them actually as I couldn't support my team without them being around.

Might be just me I guess, but I can't see the reasoning behind it and what people get out of it.

Raiders the Premiers?
not quite but hey at least you were close to being premiers..
nbu5wh.jpg

:lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
I love my sport and my team but I don't hate any of the others. I respect them actually as I couldn't support my team without them being around.

Might be just me I guess, but I can't see the reasoning behind it and what people get out of it.

I hate lots of teams. Doesn't mean I don't want them around. How boring that would be. In sport love and hate are just different sides of the same coin.

Titanic

First Grade
Great game Warriors ... good luck next week and sorry to all you nuffies who have nothing better to do than vent in an online forum ... get a life.

Spot On

Coach
Just glad we're not going to get Melbourne/Manly III. Personally, I started off supporting the Storm but the Warriors converted me through their effort. Anybody saying Melbourne weren't at their best clearly wasn't watching the game. Warriors pulled a Melbourne on Melbourne and that's the reality of the situation.

But I wouldn't be getting ahead of myself. If anything, the Storm roster is going to improve in 2012.

....and where was it that Melbourne weren't at their best Pete? There will be a few teams who will improve out of sight next season, more so than Melbourne. They will do well to make the top four. Surely at least one of their "big three" are due for injury. They've had a golden run for years, are not getting any younger and will have to play a shit load of footy again in 2012.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Whatever injustices people feel are done by Melbourne (mainly in preventing other teams getting a fair crack in recent years), it can't be undone. They did the crime and have now done the time. I don't think my team beating them is God's retribution on a wicked and cheating people.

Well done Storm, it was a cracking game IMO

Storm players got off extremely lightly. Getting their premierships striped should have been the softest of their punishments. I don't even think Storm fans would try & convince people that the players didn't know, especially 3 Contracts Smith.

mongoose

Coach
Wow, people still crying over the Storm. Let it go....

im just glad they cant win the premiership now because this forum would drown in bitter tears.

mongoose

Coach
Storm players got off extremely lightly. Getting their premierships striped should have been the softest of their punishments. I don't even think Storm fans would try & convince people that the players didn't know, especially 3 Contracts Smith.

the players play football and get paid you dopey merkin, the last thing they think about is whether the teams books are all in order, get a grip

I'm pretty sure that some storm fans have stated that they believe the players to be completely innocent! So innocent that they felt it justified to refuse to participate in the investigation.