What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

The players involved should not have been allowed to hold any contract with any teams until they presented themselves for questioning and scrutiny for any knowledge or involvement in the rort. I can't think of any better punishment for their arrogance than to be smashed by a far better team one out from this GF. Suck shit storm.

This Year?

Immortal
I f**king hate the storm a whole lot, like most of you. they are easily my most hated club and I wish the nrl expelled them for good. But I feel sorry for the fans who have to come on here and deal with this shit after a heartbreaking loss.

Well they've had bragging rights for quite some time which they weren't entitled to. There's only a select few Storm fans on this board who are actually decent. The rest can just feel the pain that the rest of ur mortals have had to endure.

Slackboy72

Coach
5679434.jpg

Yeah how could we hate these salary cap cheating grapple tackling scum?
:roll:

_Johnsy

Referee
The Melbourne "franchise" just suck, as a franchise they stand for nothing but cheating, playing dirty, having no integrity.

I wonder if 3 contracts Smith will be cited for his elbow to the head.

Shorty

Staff member
LesStar, do NOT ever use that Friday Night Lights saying for your scummy club ever again.It couldn't be more inappropriate for a lying, cheating and deceitful team.

Spot On

Coach
The Melbourne "franchise" just suck, as a franchise they stand for nothing but cheating, playing dirty, having no integrity.

I wonder if 3 contracts Smith will be cited for his elbow to the head.

Yeah, that one certainly looked bad. Not even a penalty though????????????

Jono1987

Juniors
Lol @ Storm apologists.

I don't normally get excited watching other clubs play but, watching the Warriors humble those grubby merkins was both satisfying and hilarious.

Noa

First Grade
LesStar, do NOT ever use that Friday Night Lights saying for your scummy club ever again.It couldn't be more inappropriate for a lying, cheating and deceitful team.

And here I was hoping you'd actually win something next week !

Big Pete

Referee
Just glad we're not going to get Melbourne/Manly III. Personally, I started off supporting the Storm but the Warriors converted me through their effort. Anybody saying Melbourne weren't at their best clearly wasn't watching the game. Warriors pulled a Melbourne on Melbourne and that's the reality of the situation.

But I wouldn't be getting ahead of myself. If anything, the Storm roster is going to improve in 2012.

StormChaser

First Grade
Ohhh the hate is fresh and ripe this morning. Bitter merkins! lol congrats to Warriors, well deserved win.

2r7mtcj.jpg

"to comment on us getting knocked out tonight, well I don't really know what to say at the moment, to be honest I'm in shock that we've been beaten"
:clap:

edabomb

First Grade
The sticking point for me (why I will continue to loathe the Storm for a few years yet) is all those players who were paid illegal payments will be able to take paycuts when their next contract is up. So it is still an illegal team to me - because they are gaining a long term advantage from their rorts.

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: Pretty much Snappy.

But no, some of their rookies will only get better and they've got plenty of young guns coming through the 20's.

inside_pass

Bench
The look on Bellamy's face was gold!
Cam Smith almost in tears...............loved it!
A team and their officials who never once apologised for the trouble they brought to themselves and the game overall...............I call it karma!
Such an arrogant side who will always be remembered for cheating!
The game is now better off with this team out of contention for this year and hopefully many years to come.
Go the Warriors.

Latest posts