What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cherry Evans backflips on the Titans

Will Cherry-Evans reputation ever recover?

• Yes, everyone will forgive and forget

Votes: 36 28.3%
  • No, he will always be a merkin

Votes: 91 71.7%

• Total voters

legend

Coach

Papalli didn't carry on like this when he reneged on the Parra deal to stay with Canberra. HE also didn't whore himself out to the media to up his price like DCE did. Massive diffrerence in the way these two players handled their deals.

redvscotty

First Grade
Sharks fans are only happy about this because it takes the focus off their own pathetic pile of shit club.

I still reckon he won't. Manly will come out at 1PM and announce a new sponsor to take over from Kaspersky.

whall15

Coach
Went and had a look at the Manly forum, f**k that's a terrible website, every time you load a page it literally spins around.

mokn

Juniors
The titans not offering myles the contact cost them.

Then they re-sign elgey which manly wanted, again this cost them dce.

Then manly want taylor and yup once again the titans are offering a contract also, this would have angered manly.

Manly were left with no choice as there were no half backs left so they threw money at myles and dce and maybe darcey.

If the titans let manly have elgey they would have kept DCE.

Kiwi

First Grade
Sucks for the Titans that they let Sezer go because of this. At least they will hopefully be able to keep Elgey there now.
Elgey has already inked a new Titans deal.

Lets be realistic here, Manly fans have a right to be happy to keep him, despite the circus and despite a lot of them bagging the shit out of him he will be welcomed back into the fold. I have no issue with that, and let us be honest here, fans from other clubs would do the same. Raider fans would have welcomed Milford back into the fold with all forgiven had he back flipped at the last minute. I just feel for the Titans.

lockyno1

Post Whore
End of the day who in their right mind would want to go to the Titans right now especially a superstar in DCE. Correct decision and well done to him and Manly.

mokn

Juniors
Went and had a look at the Manly forum, f**k that's a terrible website, every time you load a page it literally spins around.
That wasn't there before, i think it's indicating a backflip.
Oh yeh it only happens on the DCE thread, click on another thread and it doesn't do it.

Kiwi

First Grade
The titans not offering myles the contact cost them.

Then they re-sign elgey which manly wanted, again this cost them dce.

Then manly want taylor and yup once again the titans are offering a contract also, this would have angered manly.

Manly were left with no choice as there were no half backs left so they threw money at myles and dce and maybe darcey.

If the titans let manly have elgey they would have kept DCE.

Nope Manly still would have tried to keep DCE even if they landed Egley or Taylor. On Taylor, the big issue is the Broncos still have him under contract, and no release was asked for by Taylor.

SharkShocked

Bench
Sharks fans are only happy about this because it takes the focus off their own pathetic pile of shit club.

I still reckon he won't. Manly will come out at 1PM and announce a new sponsor to take over from Kaspersky.

Incorrect, our fans are gagging for the focus to be on Flanno so he's f**ked off.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

:lol:

The creator of the site set up the DCE thread to flip when you go into it, in the spirit of the whole back flip saga.

Stick to your own shit website troll.

whall15

Coach
:lol:

The creator of the site set up the DCE thread to flip when you go into it, in the spirit of the whole back flip saga.

Stick to your own shit website troll.

I wasn't going to troll (I don't think there's really anything to troll about anyway) I was just curious of the reaction.

Kiwi

First Grade
Maybe in hindsight the tits should have just let elgey go

Why? They would be royally f**ked right now if they had. Egley still needed a halves partner and through out it all Manly have been trying to convince DCE to stay even when chasing Egley. Titans biggest mistake was letting go of Myles, he could have been their trump card instead of manly's.