What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Houston cleared of drug charges

Knightmare

Coach
So he played for the Steelers in '98? On the Knights '97 season review tape, they interview him during the street parade after the GF win and mention that he is going to Illawarra the following year.

Slackboy72

Coach
So he played for the Steelers in '98? On the Knights '97 season review tape, they interview him during the street parade after the GF win and mention that he is going to Illawarra the following year.

Well it seems he preferred to stay in nice clean, drug-free Newcastle.

Knightmare

Coach
I didn't follow League anywhere near as closely in '98 as I do now, and as such I only remember hearing Mad Dog and O'Davis mentioned from Newcastle, I also remember (at the time) reading that an Illawarra player got busted, hence I drew the connection with Richards and the Steelers.

Knightmare

Coach
For the first home game against the Bulldogs, maybe all the field markings should be in a colour other than white?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Say hello to my little friend!

589780.jpg

Sugar

Bench
Hopefully the sponsors stay with the Knights , if they bail the Knights fold.

The NRL should step in and secure sponsors,promise the earth, clean up the club again( An external investigation) then pray it never happens again.

skeepe

Immortal
What an idiot.

A real brains trust they got there up at Newcastle.

Oh and to all the "woe is me, don't say nasty things to us" Newcastle supporters, harden the f**k up. Whenever another club has players that f**k up, you're usually the first to lay the boot in. Don't start crying because people start giving back some of the sh*t you deal.

Fein

First Grade
Hopefully the sponsors stay with the Knights , if they bail the Knights fold.

The NRL should step in and secure sponsors,promise the earth, clean up the club again( An external investigation) then pray it never happens again.
Mate, they always have Tinkler. ;-)

Latest posts