What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Houston cleared of drug charges

macavity

Referee
You were the one that bagged North Queensland and it's apparent bad culture.

I put forward a theory on why Willie went there, that is all.

You are the Club Troppo of the NRL, apparently we are the Club X.

how they fix what's going on I don't know.

There is nothing that can be done that isn't already being done.

Fein

First Grade
Hmmmm I don't think I laid the boot into any club for off-field stuff last year. Even though the Roosters gave me plenty of opportunities.

I don't particularly care about people having a go, but you're flat out wrong.

You're the poster child for all this you degenerate vermin.

Have you managed to buy yourself a belt so the general public are spared your overgrown hirsute arse crack and the wanton exhibitionism of BONDS?

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Hmmmm I don't think I laid the boot into any club for off-field stuff last year. Even though the Roosters gave me plenty of opportunities.

I don't particularly care about people having a go, but you're flat out wrong.

On the whole, I feel sorry for the Knights fans, they don't deserve this crap.

Then there are guys like you who put in the snide remarks about clubs, and have done so for a long time.

We don't forget so easily, so now you can stew in it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Houston may not be the last of them... who knows how far and wide this thing runs?
Knowing a tad about the clubs culture, if the what is being alleged is true, it could be as confided as Wicks and Houston or they could be fielding an U16's team in 2011!

Johns Magic

Referee
You're the poster child for all this you degenerate vermin.

Have you managed to buy yourself a belt so the general public are spared your overgrown hirsute arse crack and the wanton exhibitionism of BONDS?

Aren't you dead yet? Getting a bit long in the tooth aren't you old man?

Johns Magic

Referee
On the whole, I feel sorry for the Knights fans, they don't deserve this crap.

Then there are guys like you who put in the snide remarks about clubs, and have done so for a long time.

We don't forget so easily, so now you can stew in it.

Stew in what exactly?

I just told you the comments don't bother me so sorry to burst your bubble you idiot :lol:

Fein

First Grade
Aren't you dead yet? Getting a bit long in the tooth aren't you old man?

:lol:

I'd like to rake your gel ridden skull over the coals of a flaming Weber.

You may think this "magic" you espouse is fine and dandy you little rodent, however the quasi acceptance of drugs is a fundamental reason why this society is down the sh*t chute.

I know the term "get a job" may be lost on you but for f**ks sake lad, do something constructive with your life.

Johns Magic

Referee
:lol:

I'd like to rake your gel ridden skull over the coals of a flaming Weber.

You may think this "magic" you espouse is fine and dandy you little rodent, however the quasi acceptance of drugs is a fundamental reason why this society is down the sh*t chute.

I know the term "get a job" may be lost on you but for f**ks sake lad, do something constructive with your life.

Firstly, I probably earn more money than you.

Secondly, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing hair gel.

Thirdly, the sh*thole you live in isn't representative of wider society.

Now write up a big lovey-dovey piece about how you want to tongue out the Bra Boys assholes and then tell us how bad drugs are in the same sentence. You think you're cool, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

Raider_69

Post Whore
you know nothing.

keep telling yourself that mate. What ever helps you sleep at night.
I hope for your club's sake your right, and i dont know anything. But you and i both know, weather you'll admit it publicly or not, this potentially is only the tip of the iceberg. And i probably know a lot more than you credit me for.

I hope im wrong though, the NRL needs the knights being strong in this competition and it needs as little controversy as possible

Fein

First Grade
Firstly, I probably earn more money than you.

Secondly, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing hair gel.

Thirdly, the sh*thole you live in isn't representative of wider society.

Now write up a big lovey-dovey piece about how you want to tongue out the Bra Boys assholes and then tell us how bad drugs are in the same sentence. You think you're cool, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

Firstly - LMFAO. Seriously, let's just move right on from that subject. :lol:

Secondly - bullsh*t, you perming streaker. I can smell your type.

Thirdly - I live, I don't exist, you degenerate scum. How I live would be beyond your wildest dreams. I feel ill telling you that. Not because it makes me sick gloating (which it does) but because I'm crushing your stoned delusions of grandeur in reaping an existence out of flogging "Joeys" in the Newcastle area.

You've failed boy.

Get your life on track.

Discard degeneration and drugs and buy yourself a belt.

Moffo

Referee
the rot started long ago for the newcatle club...its only coming out now. they've been protected species for a long time

Johns Magic

Referee
Firstly - LMFAO. Seriously, let's just move right on from that subject. :lol:

Secondly - bullsh*t, you perming streaker. I can smell your type.

Thirdly - I live, I don't exist, you degenerate scum. How I live would be beyond your wildest dreams. I feel ill telling you that. Not because it makes me sick gloating (which it does) but because I'm crushing your stoned delusions of grandeur in reaping an existence out of flogging "Joeys" in the Newcastle area.

You've failed boy.

Get your life on track.

Discard degeneration and drugs and buy yourself a belt.

Righto champ, as soon as you stop following me round talking about my arse every post...androtop

Latest posts