What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Houston cleared of drug charges

butchmcdick

Post Whore
I'm amused by the lack of "innocent till proven guilty" posts in this thread.

I must confess I am shocked at El Diablo not posting a thread or two here about how this is all a media conspiricy to take momentum away from the NRL's season launch. Then I was sure he would post something about an AFL player doing something similar and blame the media for have an anti NRL pro AFL agenda.

Apey

Staff member
What an idiot.

A real brains trust they got there up at Newcastle.

Oh and to all the "woe is me, don't say nasty things to us" Newcastle supporters, harden the f**k up. Whenever another club has players that f**k up, you're usually the first to lay the boot in. Don't start crying because people start giving back some of the sh*t you deal.

what is it like living in that fantasy world of yours? lol what the f**k are you on about?

p.s I wish it was Wes and not Houston

Charlie124

First Grade
Shock horror!! a Newcastle Knights player charged with drug offences, what is the world coming to?

Goddo

Bench
Terrible timming for the knights with all the other issues they are having. Hope they will weather this ok.

Asside, this is one of the funniest threads in ages.

perverse

Referee
:lol: knights fans sooking. As if you wouldn't lay the boot in if it was anyone else.
... and i'm sure you compose yourself with the utmost grace, dignity and control when your club is being dragged through the mud?

i don't mind people putting the boot in... but do we need your o.k to retort? have you got a pen to sign my permission slip? :lol:

Johns Magic

Referee
:lol: knights fans sooking. As if you wouldn't lay the boot in if it was anyone else.

Hmmmm I don't think I laid the boot into any club for off-field stuff last year. Even though the Roosters gave me plenty of opportunities.

I don't particularly care about people having a go, but you're flat out wrong.

Latest posts