What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Houston cleared of drug charges

Raider_69

Post Whore
Haha the irony.

You dont have a f**kin clue what raiduh or anyone else knows...

Its cool, didnt you listen to McCavity?
i dont know anything about the knights, like in 2003 when i got suspended from this very website for suggesting without proof that A.Johns maybe didnt mind some recreational drugs... that sure turned out to complete fabrication... although i dont want to come across as gloating, because i was one of about one million who had the same info. That was of the worst kept secrets in RL :lol:

macavity

Referee
stop the presses, raidey knew joey liked a pill or two.

you know nothing about our culture

I am not saying anything about our players.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I see the usual high class of poster has come out during this thread.

This will not kill the Newcastle club, despite what others wish. If what they are accusing Chris of doing is true then he deserves everything that he gets but if you think this is anything more than a bump in a very long road then you need to have a long hard look at yourselves.

Its gutting to see this happen again to my club but Im 100% behind the Knights. f**k what anyone else thinks

Alex28

Coach
Does A.Johns mean anything to you?? This has been a problem at the Knights long before the ex Dragons arrived.
Johns dealt? You might want to back up your claims or retract mate.

Alex28 , are you sure you wouldn't like to un-f**k your statement?
O'Davis, McDougall, Johns, Wicks, Houston.

O'Davis and Doogs dealt as well?

Back it up or retract champ.

Yeah it came from the Dragons who have a long history of drug-related problems and culture, not Newcastle who have no history of drug-related problems or culture.
As far as drug dealing, it appears your comment is spot on. Good to see a fan of the club admit it :)

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Feeling for all you Newcastle fans, however it may just be the jolt the club needs to cleanout all the deadwood from the ground up. You guys will come through all this bigger & stronger.

Fein

First Grade
Righto champ, as soon as you stop following me round talking about my arse every post...androtop

Listen up you degenerate nice person, don't you dare call anyone else a androtop.

Take responsibility for your actions you drug inhaling peasant.

And buy yourself a belt.

Ulysseus

Bench
O'Davis and Doogs dealt as well?

Back it up or retract champ.

I didn't allege, I stated that they got suspended for drugs, which is true.
There are a couple of reasons I don't need to retract a damn thing:
1) That has been proven true and correct by the amount of games they spent on the sidelines
2) (Motions to book containing the names and contact details of well over 40 legal staff, many that have those small but significant initials of 'SC' with their names) Are you feeling litigant Alex?, well are you punk?................. put it back in the holster arse clown.

sooperdooper

First Grade
Man oh man... This is just such a disgrace after the great start to 2010 for the nrl...
Obviously it is linked with wicks...

Houston should be sacked no matter what!!!

And people are worrying about Todd carney possibly having a drink!

Moffo

Referee
Man oh man... This is just such a disgrace after the great start to 2010 for the nrl...
Obviously it is linked with wicks...

Houston should be sacked no matter what!!!

And people are worrying about Todd carney possibly having a drink!

even if he is innocent? nice one sherlock

Juniors
so now they have in

Andrew 'Jo - E' Johns
Adam MacDrugall
Rodney Howe do i get my hands on some
Robbie OD aka Robbie On Drugs
Danny the dealer

Any ideas for houston?

seriously though sucked in maggots from the world champs.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
I am pretty impartial toward the Knights, but anyone taking joy out of our game taking another beating is pretty sad.

Matt23

Staff member
nah just hate everything about newcastle
...and you Storm fans wonder why nobody likes you, with morons like you and Markieboy, is it any wonder.
Apologies to all the decent Storm fans out there.

Juniors
sorry i dont condone drug use or dealing, why are you ok with it? its junkies like you that are a smear on our game. cant handle the tough times then find another sport

no one from newcastle is ok with it u idiot. we disapprove of this more than anyone.

but of course we're going to stand up for our team and our town when there's sad little losers like yourself thinking your so hardcore and ripping into them and accusing everyone in Newcastle of being a junkie and saying we approve of this whole "drug culture" crap.

Latest posts