What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Houston

Johns Magic

Referee
Where do we think Houston will play this year?

Starting back-row? That's my guess but personally I'd prefer to see a Simpson, Taia, Hilder backrow with Houston and Paterson off the bench.

Really any of those 5 players would be worthy starters.

Agree..... Ideally I'd like Houston to start but it would be madness to drop any of the starters you've mentioned.

If Patto can get his sh*t together he can easily leap frog everyone except Taia for mine.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade

Starting back-row? That's my guess but personally I'd prefer to see a Simpson, Taia, Hilder backrow with Houston and Paterson off the bench.

That's how I would have it too. Hopefully Hilder will improve his running game this year.

macavity

Referee
my tip: Pato and Houso will both start on bench and cover back and front row.

Pato is around the 115kg mark.... not many back rowers play at that.

Yosh

Coach
Anywhere in the 17 is fine. I am sure he'll do just great starting or coming off the bench! Front, back row, wing or whatever he is named to do I think he wil lbe one of the finer performers for us this year. If he is lucky maybe even a Rep Jersey awaits him.

roopy

Referee
House made huge improvements during the last off season under Smith.
We won't know how effective the new coaching team is till we see if guys like House make progress i suppose.
I am very happy that Rip Taylor will have guys like Joel Edwards, Mika and Tovo though, because we know they will develop nicely under him.

Jono078

Referee
But do you think his body would be able to hold up longer playing in the front row?

btw hi everyone my name might be a bit deceptive but a knights supporter none the less
Probably not, but why delay Paterson or Houston's time in the backrow when they will probably be there fulltime next year.

Plus they offer more there in that position right now IMO.

Another one would be Simpson to lock, let him run where he wants while defending in the middle.

Can't be worrying if he holds up really, just play him where he will be most effective and I don't think it's backrow.

Stone will rotate the forwards I imagine, which is basically what you have said anyway. However the thought of having House, Pato and Fas coming off the bench is very comforting as a supporter. At full strength will will give this comp a rattle.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Stone will rotate the forwards I imagine, which is basically what you have said anyway. However the thought of having House, Pato and Fas coming off the bench is very comforting as a supporter. At full strength will will give this comp a rattle.

I just hope no other player gets caught up with all the wicks bullsh*t.
If so some of those young poly forward will get a run.

I think Houston shown he can geniunely cover prop and second-row to a high standard. Very valuable.

Cross and Simpson will spend more than half the season on the sideline.
I actually look foward to this to see what some of those young players can offer to the club. Mika etc.

transporter

Juniors
the big factor will be how the players handle the Wicks scandal, im predicting we come in bottom 4 this year, we have good enough players to do the job, I think their mind wont be on the job. we'll see

Alex28

Coach
the big factor will be how the players handle the Wicks scandal, im predicting we come in bottom 4 this year, we have good enough players to do the job, I think their mind wont be on the job. we'll see

Can a post be put in the Troll Dump Thread is it is done by a Knights fan (and not much of one)?

bluesbreaker

Bench
How is it trolling? I tend to agree. I don't think we'll make the 8 next year. I don't think we have the quality to make it, and injuries are always bad for us no matter what we do.

Alex28

Coach
It's trolling because he said it here and then the exact same thing in a whole new thread...

Latest posts