What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Greetings & Best Wishes

Big Tommy

Juniors
To all on the forum (and the old one)

Many thanks for your contributions throughout the year. I have sincerely appreciated being apart of this group and making some comments from time to time. It is great to be involved with people who are dedicated to rugby league in Qld - past, present and future and I look forward to further discussions throughout 2004 and the years ahead.

Hopefully I may get a chance to meet with some of you in person throughout the year.

For the Reddy boys I met at Perry Park that Saturday night in July - I really am the quiet, retiring type!

Best wishes to yourselves and your families over this Christmas and Holiday Season and remember that Jesus Christ supports Brothers Valleys!

I would like to also wish a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone in this forum.

Thanks for all your contributions in a very memorable year (well, for us Redcliffe supporters anyway :D ).

Dolphins to go back-to-back-to-back in 2004.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a terrific 2004.

Big Tommy, when is the Brothers column returning to the Catholic Leader ? I think it was Frank Melit who always wrote it ?

mud n blood

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rest his soul ....

It'll sort of be like Easter with the Catholic boys "resurrecting" to Qld Cup this year ..... after being "born" near xmas ..... now they just need a few "miracles" for the masses ...... hahahahahahaha - masses ........ Geez I'm a funny barstard ! :roll:

Tommy - any word that the spirit of old Happy Jack has risen for the club's 2004 revival ?

XXXX Cap

Juniors
I didn't mention it because I thought it crazy. I know it wasn't in there in 2003 but it was during 2002.

Latest posts