What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations World Club Champions!

dragons_cheer_620.jpg
Brings a tear to my eye - so proud of you Ben Creagh!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Are all St George Dragon fans as arrogant as you are??

It was 21-15 idiot, and yes whilst you deserved to win, it was marginal and largely an even contest.

If it was in Australia during the NRL season then I am 100% positive that it would have still been an even game.

I take it you don't even watch Super League? No? Then shut up.

Congrats SGI, good luck in 2011.

Not arrogant as a Dragon fan, more arrogant as an NRL fan. I just don't rate Super League, in comparison to NRL.

Those players in the Dragons had only played 80 minutes of trials, our playmakers only 40. Bulls had finals, & 2 competition games. Plus in conditions they play in week in, week out.

People are saying Dragons played great - but I think they were made to look better than they were by woeful defence. The left side is where they create their tries - usually it takes repetition after repetition to break the defence. Against Wigan they looked a half chance of scoring everytime.

It was 4 tries to 2. The only reason it was close is due to simple dropped ball & ill-disipline (if you've seen Dragon games, their disipline is the cornerstone of their success.)

Not saying it to be rude, I simply don't rate Super League.

The Tank

Bench
Congrats Saints. Impressed by Wigan aswell. The Tomkins brothers will be stars (especially Sam).

snoozer

Bench
congrats goons.did enough in difficult conditions to win.

and whichever nitwit wants our trophy cabinet - you can't have it.it houses a perfectly good amco cup thanks.

Harko

Juniors
Well done to the Dragons, never easy going over there and coming back with the spoils!!!

WireMan

Bench
Not arrogant as a Dragon fan, more arrogant as an NRL fan. I just don't rate Super League, in comparison to NRL.

Those players in the Dragons had only played 80 minutes of trials, our playmakers only 40. Bulls had finals, & 2 competition games. Plus in conditions they play in week in, week out.

People are saying Dragons played great - but I think they were made to look better than they were by woeful defence. The left side is where they create their tries - usually it takes repetition after repetition to break the defence. Against Wigan they looked a half chance of scoring everytime.

It was 4 tries to 2. The only reason it was close is due to simple dropped ball & ill-disipline (if you've seen Dragon games, their disipline is the cornerstone of their success.)

Not saying it to be rude, I simply don't rate Super League.

Well you say all that except if your up against a quote "woeful" defence and score a massive 21 points then the best team in the NRL has a slightly better than woeful attack.

So the teams who did worse than the dragons in the NRL must be very ordinary. We will see in a few weeks.

Not being rude, but i don't rate your post. ;-)

Latest posts