What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracy theories again.......

So very proud of Parr and the club for calling out the incompetence here.

The whole double header has been a fiasco.

As to the Cronulla fans, well no surprises there.

Don't go labeling all supporters like that. Most supporters of all clubs are good people but every fan base has its idiots and grubs.

thorson1987

Coach
NRL club has dickhead fans.

Nothing new. Every club has them.

The ones involved should all be banned.

Allianz are the ones who should be blamed though. They guaranteed the NRL they would have adequate security.

Shorty

Staff member
Don't go labeling all supporters like that. Most supporters of all clubs are good people but every fan base has its idiots and grubs.
Yeah every club has turds.
I have to say too, while the touching is completely out of line...the guys should be used to hearing abuse, it would happen every game.
Surprised with the Sharks though...you'd expect that sort of thing at Origin or Manly/Parra etc.

Yeah every club has turds.
I have to say too, while the touching is completely out of line...the guys should be used to hearing abuse, it would happen every game.
Surprised with the Sharks though...you'd expect that sort of thing at Origin or Manly/Parra etc.

I don't get it from anyone, particularly after your team won.

Weird people out there. Look at desert Queenslander for example

Knock On

Juniors
We all know who are behind the tragedy. Lady Diana was divorced and have the RIGHT to find someone who would love her - a love she never had. Yes Dodi was Muslim and yes she was pregnant - so what ? She was divorced and getting married. I do not see anything wrong in what she did. What was wrong was Prince Charles adulterous act's in front of his wife and this assassination. The monarchy just have to GROW UP - stop the BIGOTRY and straighten their TWISTED MINDS; good example Prince Charles ( no good taste ) chose Camilla over Princes Diana dah. I guarantee you all Lady Diana will NEVER find justice for her death. They may not pay for their crime here on earth but they will answer to our God Almighty .

Shorty

Staff member
I don't get it from anyone, particularly after your team won.

Weird people out there. Look at desert Queenslander for example
Haha there are a few passionate North Queenslanders, a lot of angry supporters at the moment because it's the second consecutive time we've been bundled out in controversial circumstances.
Fans are angry and will need time to cool down.

Haha there are a few passionate North Queenslanders, a lot of angry supporters at the moment because it's the second consecutive time we've been bundled out in controversial circumstances.
Fans are angry and will need time to cool down.

Understand that and completely agree it is bullshit what they have gone through, however numb nuts like DesertQldr using this to feed his hate for us is pathetic childish behavior.

carcharias

Immortal
288853-brent-tate-and-greg-bird.jpg

Canard

Immortal
We all know who are behind the tragedy. Lady Diana was divorced and have the RIGHT to find someone who would love her - a love she never had. Yes Dodi was Muslim and yes she was pregnant - so what ? She was divorced and getting married. I do not see anything wrong in what she did. What was wrong was Prince Charles adulterous act's in front of his wife and this assassination. The monarchy just have to GROW UP - stop the BIGOTRY and straighten their TWISTED MINDS; good example Prince Charles ( no good taste ) chose Camilla over Princes Diana dah. I guarantee you all Lady Diana will NEVER find justice for her death. They may not pay for their crime here on earth but they will answer to our God Almighty .

Can we have this AFL Troll banned please? So we can get on with the real issues, like how Melbourne were dudded but NQ are whingers!

Also piss off with the Origin shite from these threads, this is about club football not that crap.

Shit I get a post deleted for far less in the game day threads, and this crap runs rampant throughout the rest of the forum.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Understand that and completely agree it is bullshit what they have gone through, however numb nuts like DesertQldr using this to feed his hate for us is pathetic childish behavior.

Seriously, harden up.

It wasn't the supporters of my club that carried on like foul mouthed turkeys.

You yourself have degenerated to name calling, so the righteous indignation is comical.

Knock On

Juniors
Can we have this AFL Troll banned please? So we can get on with the real issues, like how Melbourne were dudded but NQ are whingers!

Also piss off with the Origin shite from these threads, this is about club football not that crap.

Shit I get a post deleted for far less in the game day threads, and this crap runs rampant throughout the rest of the forum.

LOL. Anyone from Melbourne is an AFL TRoll. Blah, Blah, Balh..

Seriously, take a good look at yourself!

The fact that you go to the video ref so many times just shows a lack of feel in general for the game. And poor decisions went both ways but just Melbourne copped it worse because they try opporttuniies denied. Unfairly I believe!