What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Costigan GOOOOOORRRNE!!!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
he's a dweeby little tryhard who is worse than the great man, Costo.

costigan115x75RESIZE.jpg

lol. McIvor is a macho alpha-male compared to Costigan.

ozbash

Referee
McIva has never been the same since PRo bitchslapped him...

Dale Husband is a great move..

Sky Sport has sunk to a new low...

ozbash

Referee
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand,

they have kept that bloody skank on who none of the players like to do interviews with...

Martli

Coach
What about that blubbering idiot Halligan? How can he get a life line? I'd rate him just as bad as Costigan if not worse.

Yep. I got pretty sick of him calling Ian Henderson "McKinnon" all last season (Even after Wade went to the tigers).

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Good move. I like McIvor. Dont like Costigan. Win-Win!

Who is this Dale Husband? Pardon my ignorance but i've never heard of him.

ozbash

Referee
boy, am I going to save on xmas cards this year.

Unfeeling bastards !!

Remember, Santa's watching....

Micistm

Bench
good riddance. i can't believe it's taken this long.

Me either, the complaints have seemingly gone on for years with this guy, yet sky wouldn't budge on it. Did they have him on a long term unbreakable contract and didn't want to payout or something?
He may well be a nice guy, and love his footy...but jeez he was shocking. It took me to be watching old games on DVD to realise how bad, with his looped commentary reminding you of a sports videogame audio loop, with every cliche thrown in, and 'Costo-isms.'
Good luck to him, I hope he finds a nice little earner somewhere...but I am looking forward to a Costo-less season in '11:)

Rich102

Staff member
Well it's a beautiful day here at Mt Smart as Costo recieves the Steeden on the halfway line.
He steps inside and delivers a neat cliche to the crowd on the terrace. Straightening he sets his sights on the horns, but they are still a long way off so neatly he slips in a filler about the butcher's shop at the Etomorra markets.
That worked, leaving the opposition snoring loudly well inside the 10 meters.
Next he dummies to his good mate Halligan, who, offended at being called a dummy, sets off on a diversionary tack taking the only awake defender with him.
The line is open, Costo has the Steeden, he must score!
What? Where? Why did you pour the water on me Darryl? Asleep? Rubbish.
See you in the bar later.
I'm going to miss NZ.

Jesbass

First Grade
Well it's a beautiful day here at Mt Smart as Costo recieves the Steeden on the halfway line.
He steps inside and delivers a neat cliche to the crowd on the terrace. Straightening he sets his sights on the horns, but they are still a long way off so neatly he slips in a filler about the butcher's shop at the Etomorra markets.
That worked, leaving the opposition snoring loudly well inside the 10 meters.
Next he dummies to his good mate Halligan, who, offended at being called a dummy, sets off on a diversionary tack taking the only awake defender with him.
The line is open, Costo has the Steeden, he must score!
What? Where? Why did you pour the water on me Darryl? Asleep? Rubbish.
See you in the bar later.
I'm going to miss NZ.

I was waiting for him to run sideways like a Moreton Bay mud crab...

Meth

Staff member
Costo is bad. McIvor is just as bad. I wish they punted them both, and Halligan, and Awen, and Richie