What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys robbed clear as day

Slammin_Saint89

Juniors
Wow...was watching the video replays before the decision, saw foran touch it, went and took a shit, come back and they had a try. I honestly thought someone else mustve scored after it.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Yep, Graham strip, lead to Cows being in good position and to the try but that was the on field ref calls. We are talking about two guys watching video replay after video replay and still can't get it right. That's the issue.

some11

Referee
Thurston goes to catch it, somehow it miraculously shoots out of his hands behind him and you're telling me Foran had nothing to do with it?

Get the f**k out.

applesauce

Bench
Peace guys. I'm out. When the refs cost a team their season so blatantly it is enough for me. I have had enough of the refs.

gUt

Coach
Just to some things up.

1st Manly try was off a very dubious penalty. Surely Glen Hall wasn't lying over the player for more than a millisecond.
George Tafua grounding was borderline between bad call and rigging.
Try where Foran knocks on was as clear as day.

As a nuetral, game was disappointing to watch. Shite crowd, shite spectacle and shite refs.

100% correct. No idea what the first penalty was for, old mate Manly player was wrapping his legs around Hall's head as he tried to step away. Also mates of mine reckon the kick chasers were offside although I didn't see it.

The Taufua try I can allow, I think Graham f**ked up by pushing him over but where was Taufua's foot?

In front of a farkin empty stadium too, pathetic all round.

Grapple

Bench
I don't think i've ever been this pissed off when a game hasn't involved a team I support.

The most annoying thing is it just feels like i'm honestly wasting my time watching the game. When potential blockbuster finals games are turned into Channel Nine wank fest advertising and bias dribbling commentary is combined with pathetic ref calls every game it's enough to make me turn off for the rest of the season.

Think i'll just watch Canterbury's last (hopefully) two games.

Fathead

Bench
As a Manly Fan I want to see us win, but that win has left a sour taste in my mouth.......the Cowboys were Screwed big time tonight, at 16-12 it was anybodys Match and was going to be a cracker of a finish

I do not know what the NRL are going to do about the trackhead refs and Video Refs, as well as the Foran Knock on there was the strip in the First half that led to the Cowboys Try

I do not want to turn this into a Manly Hate shit fight.....as Gus said Manly did not make those decisions

Bad Luck Cowboys Fans.....you Ladies and Gents have every right to feel aggrieved tonight
Excellent post.

Cletus

First Grade
Well I thought they were both tries if they're the ones I'm thinking about. Taufua gets rolled over the line by the cowboys without losing control, Thurston hit the second one back and had a massive moan about it. Honestly I thought they were fine but it took me ten goes squinting at the replays to see the second one was clearly a try. Bad luck Cowboys.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Well I thought they were both tries if they're the ones I'm thinking about. Taufua gets rolled over the line by the cowboys without losing control, Thurston hit the second one back and had a massive moan about it. Honestly I thought they were fine but it took me ten goes squinting at the replays to see the second one was clearly a try. Bad luck Cowboys.

nutcase

hellteam

First Grade
The replay they kept showing was kind of inconclusive. But they did show an angle (they only showed it once) where it is clear that Foran touches it.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Joey was right, you needed to see it in normal speed. Live I thought it was a knock on and had no doubt the video refs would call it that way - I guess I was wrong.