What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys robbed clear as day

Scaven

Juniors
Yep the butthurt is strong, first the whinging about the crowd and now 8 pages of complaining about the refs when this has been happening all year.

Go the Eagles!!!!

Eels Dude

Coach
Thurston goes to catch it, somehow it miraculously shoots out of his hands behind him and you're telling me Foran had nothing to do with it?

Get the f**k out.

Exactly. As well as doing their referee certificates perhaps in order to qualify to be a first grade ref you need to have done a simple course in physics.

super_coach

First Grade
Stop the rot, sack Harrigan on Monday, tonight was embarrassing, verging on cheating,who knows who would have won but one team did not have a chance.My mind goes back to Hartley"s seventh tackle try to get Manly over the line against the Eels.Somethings never change hey

Perth Red

Post Whore
given the quality of the f'ing refing this year it was just a matter of time. BOTD try I can live with, Foran clear knock on and (not that it really mattered but) at what point in the season was the rule book rewritten to state a defender had to "intentionally" ground the ball in goal?

firechild

First Grade
Build an ark people, the tears are going to cause another great flood.

NQ scored directly off a forward pass that came after the most blatant strip you'd ever see but that can be forgiven because it does not adversely affect the "neutral" fan. Taufua's try was a try, momentum took him over the line.
The Oldfield try granted was pretty dubious. An argument could be made either way but even as a Manly fan I'd feel pretty bad condoning that decision.

WireMan

Bench
I only saw the second half but...

The Cows try to bring them back level was horrible. A blatant strip missed by the refs and a forward pass. How any Cowboy fans can moan about the ref is beyond me.

At the end of the day, the Cowboys had no invention to score more than 12 points (half of which should not of been allowed) and Manly did. Instead of throwing a paddy like a 6 year old, Thurston should of thought up some better plays.

I thought the refs got a few things wrong, but i never thought one team had all the decisions.

The Manly tries i have seen given, i've seen them not given. Benefit of the doubt to the attacker is the rule though, so if there is no conclusive reason not to give it, try time.
The video ref had a look and obviously felt the tries should of been given. Thats his job, and he knows more about it than cry baby fans unhappy Manly won a game.

juanfarkall

Coach
..... but if the captain's challenge was brought in then Thurston could have appealed the calls and asked the video ref to change their decisions and ............. nothing would have changed ......

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Just to show I'm not a total troll....I gave it another watch, this time I got up real close to the TV, and saw that Foran's index finger buckles on contact with the ball.

No try. Sorry for my error.

dogslife

Coach
Build an ark people, the tears are going to cause another great flood.

NQ scored directly off a forward pass that came after the most blatant strip you'd ever see but that can be forgiven because it does not adversely affect the "neutral" fan. Taufua's try was a try, momentum took him over the line.
The Oldfield try granted was pretty dubious. An argument could be made either way but even as a Manly fan I'd feel pretty bad condoning that decision.
Expected nothing less from Tooves' lovechild