What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross is a Toss

scottyeel

Bench
Cross is a low prick and not even Ricky or Phil will save him. Morrisons hit on Morley was no worse than Morleys hit on Bird last week. The tacke on Cayless won't even get a mention by the match reviewer.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Fairfax said:
Is that the same Vella's knees into Cross after he scored?

Morley's was knee lifting you goose. How can Vella lift his knee's while on the ground, and besides there wasnt much in it. Cross is a sook for carrying on like that.

ozzie

Bench
oh the sad Parra suporters are complaining - how was Smith's comments after the game? Now come on all you guys have a shot at Rikki - now have a shot at a bad loser - Smith. Funny all other coaches can say things that Rikki can't (in your opinions) Smith is just a bad loser

Fairfax

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
Morley's was knee lifting you goose. How can Vella lift his knee's while on the ground, and besides there wasnt much in it. Cross is a sook for carrying on like that.

There was no-one near Morley when he lifted his knees. No one was in danger. He hadn't hit the line. As for Vella, he slid in well after the try was scored knees first.

I'd forgotten what bad losers some Parramatta fans can be.

El Diablo

Post Whore
If Smith was a whinger like Ricky he would've called Simpkins more than amateur.

Ricky is the epitome of a whinger.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Thierry Henry said:
I can't be bothered reading this thread, so this has probably already been done to death but- I didn't see the eye-gouging incident, but I did see Morrison clean up Morley with an undetected high shot, and apparently he did likewise to Cayless, and I know for sure that he does it regularly every week. Why do some players get away with it?
Absolutely spot on. The beauty of a neutral, un-biased opinion.

That's why, regardless of the gouging incident, i find it hard to sympathise with the biggest cheap shot merchant in the game.

And why did that very ugly high-shot on Morley go undetected? Because he got up and carried on playing when many lesser blokes wouldv'e stayed down.

scottyeel

Bench
Tommy Smith said:
Absolutely spot on. The beauty of a neutral, un-biased opinion.

That's why, regardless of the gouging incident, i find it hard to sympathise with the biggest cheap shot merchant in the game.

And why did that very ugly high-shot on Morley go undetected? Because he got up and carried on playing when many lesser blokes wouldv'e stayed down.
Like Jason Cayless?

Raider_69

Post Whore
The Business said:
I don't know about anybody else but during my days as a park footballer I reckon I was eye gouged 5000 times. Not a pleasant experience but certainly something that happens. I just got on with it.

i dunno where you played but i played for 12 years as a junior in western sydney, where just about every game is full of cheapy and i can say i only got eye gouged once and just quietly i didnt just get on with it, nor should i have.

Eye gougers are the scum of the footy feild and should be punished accordingly

bulldog said:
Any comment on Cayless the cat, dogged it for a penalty and a free interchange.
If Cayless was acting then he deserves an Oscar.

bulldog said:
I'd love to see the Roosters try those sort of cheap shots and plenty of niggle against the likes of the Broncos, they would have thier arses handed to them.
Just like the Broncos gave it to the Bulldogs aye?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Cayless was badly concussed after last night's match. Whilst he will play next week he'll be given time to recover.

So it looks like you're spot on, Platinum_Fottball. If Cayless took a dive then he deserves an oscar for not only continuing his 'act' off the field and in the changing room, but also for the following few days. What an actor!

parra_princess

Juniors
Just focussing on the Ryan Cross incident firstly. As a Parramatta fan myself, I can see how Glenn Morrison may get under the skin of some players. He goes a bit high from time to time and I believe it's something he needs to work on or he'll be facing a fair bit of time on the sidelines. I've met Glenn Morrison numerous times and he's a gentleman, as i'm sure Mr Cross is. But this character defence means SFA as far as i'm concerned on the football field.

Let's forget all the lead up incidents. Ryan Cross eye gouged Glenn Morrison. It was blatant - as many of you have been hinting it was probably a tactic to rough up Morrison as Morrison had been roughing up several Roosters players which also proves it was deliberate. The crime has been committed and the intention was there, and Ryan Cross should pay the price accordingly.

I don't want to buy into any Roosters-Judiciary conspiracy theories just yet, but unless you are the most die-hard Roosters supporter or Cross' Missus then you will see it exactly how it was: A blatant Eye Gouge.

**Edit: Seperated at Birth???
p223.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Red and Blue Knight said:
Well i heard he ahd a good game tonight.

Wouldn't be suprised to see....

2-Gasnier
3- Cooper
4- Cross
5- King

for Origin 3 unless he gets suspended for this incident.

Rooney appears to be available...

if he's not - El Magic, Grothe, Donald even. Cross?

:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
PlatinumFootball said:
Why? He is a good consistent footballer who has been in fine form.

But personally, I would prefer Eric Grothe if Rooney is out.

Yes, and FuiFui MoiMoi has the letter A in it :lol:

Latest posts