What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross is a Toss

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
f**k there is some whingers on here. Take the Ryan 'Yellow Pages' Cross incident out, and I think there was no difference in the way either team was playing in terms of foul play. Tim Smith threw heaps of forward passes. One at the end of the game nearly won it for Parra too.

As I said before, take into account the ball control and possession, Parramatta should have won by 20 but were just not good enough. The Roosters pack was far stronger in my opinion.

parra_princess

Juniors
PlatinumFootball said:
Why? He is a good consistent footballer who has been in fine form.

But personally, I would prefer Eric Grothe if Rooney is out.

Platinum, I don't rate Cross. He's a good finisher at best.

parra_princess said:
Platinum, I don't rate Cross. He's a good finisher at best.
Maybe so. But Cross was one of the better men out there last night (disregarding the gouging incident). He made alot of metres coming out of the Roosters redzone that relieved the forwards.
Grothe on the otherhand did outplay Cross last night, and in reality it probably was a contest between those two to decide who would be Rooneys replacement should he not be able to join NSW in SOO3.

parra_princess

Juniors
PlatinumFootball said:
Maybe so. But Cross was one of the better men out there last night (disregarding the gouging incident). He made alot of metres coming out of the Roosters redzone that relieved the forwards.
Grothe on the otherhand did outplay Cross last night, and in reality it probably was a contest between those two to decide who would be Rooneys replacement should he not be able to join NSW in SOO3.

Yep, No argument from me.
Looks like Grothe is out for an indefinate period though.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
I just want to know if Morrison did put an offical complaint at time of tackle, and the video ref indicated to the on-field ref of what cross did....then what would of happened to cross...i.e. just put on report with a penalty, sin bin or sent off!!!
Does anyone have an idea?

bulldog

Bench
PlatinumFootball said:
Just like the Broncos gave it to the Bulldogs aye?

A seven point loss by a depleted Bulldogs side against the competitions leaders is hardly having your arse handed to you. Watch footy much do you?

Jae

Juniors
:lol: everytime something controversial happens in a game people at this forum come out with "THIS IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO IN A GAME?!@?!? BAN HIM FOR 10 YEARS!!!@" I agree he did the wrong thing, and should be banned for around 8 weeks. I really dislike Glenn Morrison though, if I were Cross I would've asked Morley to go and defend out there for a few plays.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
bulldog said:
A seven point loss by a depleted Bulldogs side against the competitions leaders is hardly having your arse handed to you. Watch footy much do you?

Correction, last minute victory against a side missing approx. half of it's players, against the comp leaders.

Yeah a smashin, platinum

:arrow: before u give Brisbane supporters a bad name too.

albi said:
I merkin was a wig mainly used by prostitutes during the 1800's used to cover their genital region. The reason being, due to a genital lice plague, most shaved their bits.

That's exactly what I thought it was. Still can't see how describing a person as a "merkin" makes any sense.

Bernster

Juniors
Well, I was a Morro fan when he was at the Cowboys but he has turned into a dead set sook since he joined the Parrascum - and the word is that he is in trouble himself - on some high tackle charge.

parra_princess

Juniors
Bernster said:
Well, I was a Morro fan when he was at the Cowboys but he has turned into a dead set sook since he joined the Parrascum - and the word is that he is in trouble himself - on some high tackle charge.

:lol:

So what your saying is Morrison only turned into a "sook" when he joined Parra. Oh yeah that would be right.
Question to those that hate Morrison; Have you guys always had a dislike for him?

Most will answer yes Bernster. But I agree with the point your making subliminally that the Cowboys definitely lack something without him.

eelsta

Bench
parra_princess said:
:lol:

So what your saying is Morrison only turned into a "sook" when he joined Parra. Oh yeah that would be right.
Question to those that hate Morrison; Have you guys always had a dislike for him?

Most will answer yes Bernster. But I agree with the point your making subliminally that the Cowboys definitely lack something without him.
:lol: yes look at tonights effort 38 tackles from morrow might have made a big differance