What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
I used to pork this chick from Mona Vale and I can tell you, that bus ride from the city to the beaches or the other way isn't fun. Porking the chick from Mona Vale was great, though. Anyway, don't blame the Manly fans for not turning up, their polo shirt collars might get turned down on the bus.

48,943 at Suncorp - pretty close so far.....but not with this game at the SFS lol

Tigers vs Dragons (current forecast Partly cloudy. possible showers) 47,000
Chance of cracking 50k on a fine night, two big Sydney supporter bases

Broncos vs Warriors (fine, sunny) 48,500
These two teams drew 37,173 in Round 22 on a fine Saturday night

Manly vs Cowboys (Partly cloudy. Isolated showers later in the day) 21,000
Potential for rain and late kick off could keep this under 20k, hard to judge as played at SFS

Storm vs Knights (Cloudy. Isolated showers) 19,500
Week 1 finals crowd vs Manly @ Etihad 2009 was 21,155; 2008 vs Warriors @ OP was 15,193...Carlton vs Essendon at MCG may have impact

Raiderdave

First Grade
This better not result in HQ changing back to suburban qualifying finals just because the feeble manly fans cant find their way across the harbour.

exactly .......... F em

don't care if its 10K there tonite , we're never going back to goat tracks for finals
everyone get used to it ;-)

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
If Saints finished in second and played at the SFS tonight in front of 25,000, everybody would be saying it was an inspired decision to make Sydney teams play at decent grounds during the finals. If Manly fans are too busy getting ironic haircuts or wearing their girlfriends' jeans to go to the game, f**k 'em.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Shame on those who call themselves manly fans and didnt turn up. They have a gun team who finished 2nd, playing a side with one of the best players in the game, on dry night, at a cracking stadium. What more do they want? No excuses, none at all. Commision take note.

Brutus

Referee
Probably only two or three years ago. Week 1 matches at Olympic Park...

Leigh.

They never got that low surely.

This is the lowest I can remember for quite some time. Storm v Broncos got 20k at the SFS back in 98 ffs. Storm v Cowboys got 16k a few years back. I remember a Roosters v Canberra one 16k maybe??

Well done Manly fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.