What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serc

First Grade
Be interesting to see what the Perth locals attitude to poor weather is...it is going to be pretty rainy and windy during tomorrow night's game.

beave

Coach
I reckon if people have already bought tix, 90% of those will rock up as they've already outlaid their ca$h. As others have pointed out, the walk ups will be the important bit, but if they love the game and want a team they will have to show this match some love.

BDGS

Bench
Anything higher then 13k would be a success.

The WARL are after 15, i have heard other reports that predict 17,18,19k

Teddyboy

First Grade
I reckon if people have already bought tix, 90% of those will rock up as they've already outlaid their ca$h. As others have pointed out, the walk ups will be the important bit, but if they love the game and want a team they will have to show this match some love.

Are Perth Sports a bit different from the Melbourne/Adelaide lot.

BDGS

Bench
yeah yeah, know any jokes from this decade that weren't said on national TV by Eddie McGuire?

M2D2

Bench
I liked Adelaide so much, i brought a little piece of it back with me.
Shame it was just a barrel.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Hmm Parra banned Junior Passes a couple of weeks ago and fell a few thousand short of capacity...

Anyone at Perth able to provide updates of the Crowd over the next 2 hours?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I've heard same as the old until the top section of the stand is done, so 19.5k.

More at campbelltown then at the tahs blues semi.

Noticed the S15 looked sparse at Eden park. So the Warriors opening match of the season outdrew a Blues playoff match against the tahs who are hardly a poorly supported side. Don't know what to read into that, but shocked all the same.

Awesome crowd at Campbelltown, why can't all of the suburban grounds fill out like that for all games with 2 sydney sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts