What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket sales looking very healthy for Monday week at this point. Single seats everywhere except the hill and the away supporters area. Unless there are a heap of seats yet to be released for sale the game is on track to sellout before kickoff.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
A Sunday 6:30pm game on after the news would be huge on FTA or PayTV.

One thing that has become apparent is all games must be shown live. It is way too easy these days to accidentally see the live score. The only
exemption would be the second Friday game.

damm right, between FSN, radio and various merkins talking to loud it is difficult to avoid. Have to say i still watch it regardless

Didgi

There is absolutely nothing on tonight, or any Sunday night I've seen. I'm holding out for Tour de France later. Footy would rate far better than whatever crap is on.

On live scores, my eyes leave control of my mind and travel slowly but surely to the spoiler bar I've been avoiding for the last hour :x

That's when some merkin doesn't post them elsewhere.

adamkungl

Immortal
I think if the roosters had a suburban style ground they would get 17-18k on a sunday no matter who they play

Like leichardt, the drawcard is the ambience not the game

If Roosters didn't play like heartless spastics for the last month they would have got 17-18k today...

adamkungl

Immortal
This is the sole reason why crowds drop for clubs.

Yup....every Sydney team except the Dogs and Tigpies (who are both somewhat mroe consistently higher) have had crowd averages fluctuate between about 10-18k in the last decade. It's no coincidence that successful year almost always = good crowds

Billythekid

First Grade
Again this isn't meant as a troll but why did this game only draw as well as a game against the raiders on a monday night?

Clearly the panthers brought more away fans and i would think that sunday arvo would be a more appealing timeslot.

It's not like the roosters weren't just as crap last week.

I'm not trying to troll just curious,

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Again this isn't meant as a troll but why did this game only draw as well as a game against the raiders on a monday night?

Clearly the panthers brought more away fans and i would think that sunday arvo would be a more appealing timeslot.

It's not like the roosters weren't just as crap last week.

I'm not trying to troll just curious,

Just one of those things. The writing has been on the wall for our crowds for the rest of the season for a number of weeks. All the clubs can do is continue to raise the bar for their minimum crowd by building their membership base, which i feel the Roosters have done successfully this year.

Hallatia

Referee
This is the sole reason why crowds drop for clubs. It takes more then a few wins to bring them back up too. They need to show promise.
I don't know. Eels really pissed me off the 2 rounds after the Manly game, still had a great turn out on Friday.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Yup....every Sydney team except the Dogs and Tigpies (who are both somewhat mroe consistently higher) have had crowd averages fluctuate between about 10-18k in the last decade. It's no coincidence that successful year almost always = good crowds

Bahahahahahahaha

Care to say which other club should be in that list?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
22,000 tickets sold?

Where?

To the 20,000 capacity nib Stadium? :lol:

BDGS

Bench
Isn't NIB stadium capacity higher then the official capacity of 20k after Western Force put in temporally stands to add o the capacity?

That's what I have heard anyway, not sure if it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts