What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
So you say :lol:

yeh I'm sure they put the sold out signs on the gates as they didn't want to make any more money! :roll:
nibs stadium capacity went from 18K to 20K when the upgrade happened in 2008 then when the Force moved in they extended the shed terracing and filled in the corners taking it to around 22,100. The new stand will take the capacity to around 25,500 when finished.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
yeh I'm sure they put the sold out signs on the gates as they didn't want to make any more money! :roll:
nibs stadium capacity went from 18K to 20K when the upgrade happened in 2008 then when the Force moved in they extended the shed terracing and filled in the corners taking it to around 22,100. The new stand will take the capacity to around 25,500 when finished.

So bloody what, when the two SL teams were playing (before you moved here), Adelaide got better crowds without having any junior base or promotion..

adamkungl

Immortal
Again this isn't meant as a troll but why did this game only draw as well as a game against the raiders on a monday night?

Clearly the panthers brought more away fans and i would think that sunday arvo would be a more appealing timeslot.

It's not like the roosters weren't just as crap last week.

I'm not trying to troll just curious,

Canberra was our crappest performance yet. First team we've been utterly demoralised (on the scoreboard, anyway)

Bahahahahahahaha

Care to say which other club should be in that list?

No other club should be in that list...certainly not lolPawwa

Again this isn't meant as a troll but why did this game only draw as well as a game against the raiders on a monday night?

Clearly the panthers brought more away fans and i would think that sunday arvo would be a more appealing timeslot.

It's not like the roosters weren't just as crap last week.

I'm not trying to troll just curious,

Less Penriff fans yesterday than Faders fans last monday but both numbers would total less than 100.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Didn't you lot draw 6000 to a grand final replay last year :lol:

Yep on a cold wet miserable night against an out of state team while playing like bustards.

How many games have the chooks had under 10k in the last 20 years against Sydney rivals compared to Parra who have had the spoon on a few occasions?

beave

Coach
So bloody what, when the two SL teams were playing (before you moved here), Adelaide got better crowds without having any junior base or promotion..

What the hell?? He was replying to people who were doubting that 22k tix could be Pre-sold to NIB stadium?? Since when was PR debating Perth V Adelaide?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Adelaide reminds me of where Perth was 1998-2004. Fortunately some new faces at the WARL got Perth to where it is now, maybe the same will happen with the SARL if they can recruit well. If they wait for the NRL then it will be a very long time till that potential is realised! Maybe the IC will change the focus and efforts to expand the game, we shall wait and see.

Hallatia

Referee
Good crowd at Newy tonight: 17,212. Has been a very solid weekend with attendances (apart from SFS which we expected).

Good crowd for a Monday night especially considering the Cowboys will have minimal travelling fans for this one. The Knights' crowds have been excellent this year with the stadium upgrade and Tinkler takeover.

DC_fan

Coach
Crowd comparison after R.18

2007 15,496 (average)
2008 16.016
2009 15,738
2010 16,122
2011 16,227

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Well done Knights fans.

You have a top stadium, would loved to have been there tonight cheering the boys on to the win.

DIOGENES

Juniors
I think it wil be interesting to see what happens to Melbourne crowds now that S15 is over - I think that in places where AFL is supreme there is probably some crossover between RL and RU fans

Status
Not open for further replies.