What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Wills & Kate won't be the only wedding tonight - congratulations Timmah and BDGS.
There are hundreds of things that you can take your kids into the city to do, do you expect a train to drop you off at the doorstep of those as well? As for families with young kids going to the footy, my advice is to wait until they are at least 8 before taking them. Kids younger than that might get a a thrill out of going but at that developmental stage it's really not necessary as most kids will retain very little positive memories if the event.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think the point is completely missed on some of the imbeciles here.

user_nat

Coach
The weather was looking pretty awesome this morning. However, it is now completely overcast and pretty miserable looking.

Hopefully it clears up this arvo. Been wet for all Broncos home games so far (although I don't think it rained during the Panthers game).

applesauce

Bench
I live near Suncorp. Been cloudy but mostly sunny all morning. Hopefully it clears everywhere so there is no-one thinking of rain.

Here is the forecast:
A few showers and a possible thunderstorm chiefly in the west. Light to moderate S to SE winds, tending fresh about the bay.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Two busted arse footy teams on a cold, wet night in Sydney = 8K. Anything more than that and I'll be surprised.

user_nat

Coach
Judging by the available tickets on the ticketek site, tonights game won't go near 40k.

All categories are avaiable, except gold which is on limited seats (which is normal for any game).

ouwet

Bench
Judging by the available tickets on the ticketek site, tonights game won't go near 40k.

All categories are avaiable, except gold which is on limited seats (which is normal for any game).

The second category now has only single tickets available.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I'm revising both predictions down. Souths won't touch 10k, probably 9-9.5k and the broncos 32k. Just a bad feeling.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Whats the weather meant to be on Sunday...really surprises me that no one has called 20k plus at a redeveloped kogarah

Not 100% sure on this, but will the works at Kogarah be fully finished, or will some seating areas still not be ready?

As for the crowd on Sunday, who knows, it all depends on the revised capacity and how many tickets they are prepared to sell for the hill.

DC_fan

Coach
My feeling is that the Justin Bieber concert-ordinary weather-Royal Wedding will take its toll on the crowd for Souths and Cronulla

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
My feeling is that the Justin Bieber concert-ordinary weather-Royal Wedding will take its toll on the crowd for Souths and Cronulla
Between Bieber and the Wedding, will Souths have any fans left? :lol:

beave

Coach
bloody hell, that crowd in Brissy looks terrible, stupid weather, stupid wedding, stupid channel 9!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.