What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Great crowd. My question is what motivated a 30k crowd to rock up last year? Is there a sizeable kiwi Bulldogs support?

There's a few Kiwis in the Doggies team,Sam Perrett,Krisnan Inu,Sam Kaisano,Frank the tank,dunno if that had anything impact on the crowd or not,possibly.

The walk-up tends to be the thing that differs a poor crowd from a great crowd. Last-minute attendances in RL is common compare to other codes. It seems the walk-up is apart of the attendance culture in RL, rock up on game-day and get a ticket.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Massive walk up at Parra. Huge lines to get in. Looks like I will miss kick off.

Sarcasm? Stadium is just over half full judging on tv

Is there even a gathering of Penrith fans at the game? I can't pick it on tv if there is. How easy is it to hop on a train direct to parra from any number of stations right out to the mountains and Windsor. Same goes for parra fans, most accessible ground in sydney so they should be filling it for games like these

Last edited:

Saint Doc

Coach
Sarcasm? Stadium is just over half full judging on tv

Is there even a gathering of Penrith fans at the game? I can't pick it on tv if there is. How easy is it to hop on a train direct to parra from any number of stations right out to the mountains and Windsor. Same goes for parra fans, most accessible ground in sydney so they should be filling it for games like these

You do realise "massive lines" indicates people outside the stadium, yeah?

Looks good on TV, built up nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.