What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgesnmith

Juniors
Dragons tickets @ major stadiums seem to be by far and away the best priced.

$22 for GA @ SCG
$22 for GA @ SFS (Anzac Day)
$22 for GA @ ANZ

I'd be surprised if there's any other clubs offering GA tickets that low at major stadiums.

thats reaalistic pricing

$45 for GA at homebush is lunacy.

top tix should be $45

$25 tickets for two (adult/child) is reasonable now let see if the fans respond. They want lower prices and now there getting it. The Cowboys is offering a $30 General Admission Family Ticket (2 Adults/2 kids) for Monday's game.

Last edited:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
22 bucks not bad at all,its like 20 bucks to see a movie these days and you get more entertainment at a League game than a movie

22 bucks gets a 8/10 rating

Dragon Jim

Juniors

From the same article:

A number of affordable ticket options are also available across other matches this weekend.

Families (2 adults, 2 children) will be able to attend six of this weekend's NRL matches for $50 or less at the Roosters v Bulldogs; Sharks v Warriors; Panthers v Raiders; Dragons v Rabbitohs; Storm v Titans; and Cowboys v Knights games.

The $25 'an adult, an child' pack is also available online for the Sharks v Warriors match and NRL Junior passes will be accepted at all games across the weekend.

NO EXCUSES!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Roosters/Doggies 19k
Broncos/Eels 34k(beat the Broncos/Roosters 33k,we got dis)
Sharks/Warriors 4k(trollz)
Panthers/Raiders 4k(trollz)
Dragons/Bunnies 23k
Storm/Titans 11k
Tigers/Sea Eagles 17k
Cowboys/Knights 11k

mave

Coach
Did you try another browser, clearing cache or anything?

As I mentioned, I had no trouble with it - a few of my friends buying tickets had no problem at all. Considered it could be a problem at your end?

All things are possible. It may have been from my end.

Although, I was able to buy Manly v Tigers tickets through Promaster 5 minutes prior.
Also Collingwood v Nth Melb through Tiketek 2 minutes after I gave up on the Manly Cowboys game.

Haven't tried again since, although I will when I get home. I know the game won't sell out and I will get my tickets, but...

My point remains though. If a casual fan makes a decision to buy tickets to an NRL game and finds broken links on the NRL website, inconsistent dealings with the Tiketek website, and it's all too hard, will the CASUAL FAN keep trying. I couldn't find a link to the tickets section anywhere on the Manly website this morning. I am no internet genius but I think that I go ok.

All I am saying is that it should be an easy option for weekend entertainment, if the casual fan wants to cough up their dough. Especially 2 weeks in advance!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
$33 plus fees (about 38.70) for a GA ticket to Roosters v Bulldogs on Friday

Thankfully, Bulldogs members have been offered a discount, just under $9 off the price. $30.10 I think with fees (25 ticket cost).

Timmah

Staff member
My point remains though. If a casual fan makes a decision to buy tickets to an NRL game and finds broken links on the NRL website, inconsistent dealings with the Tiketek website, and it's all too hard, will the CASUAL FAN keep trying. I couldn't find a link to the tickets section anywhere on the Manly website this morning. I am no internet genius but I think that I go ok.

All I am saying is that it should be an easy option for weekend entertainment, if the casual fan wants to cough up their dough. Especially 2 weeks in advance!

Your point remains for any website for any reason. What you described above could happen to anyone, and isn't representative of an NRL problem at all :/

RWB

Bench
$33 plus fees (about 38.70) for a GA ticket to Roosters v Bulldogs on Friday

Thankfully, Bulldogs members have been offered a discount, just under $9 off the price. $30.10 I think with fees (25 ticket cost).

$25 for Bulldogs members to sit on the 20m line @ the SFS.

Sounds like a bargain to me.

mave

Coach
Your point remains for any website for any reason. What you described above could happen to anyone, and isn't representative of an NRL problem at all :/

Wow.

This is an NRL problem. If people cannot easily purchase tickets to their on-field product, then it is an NRL problem, or at least becomes the NRL's problem.

Would a Casual Fan keep trying to sift through numerous websites(Manly, NRL, Ticketek) to find a link that worked, or just give it up.

Anyone have a good reason why I shouldn't be able to buy a 26 round Manly season ticket. (GA for all away games). I might not even make it to all away games, but that is the NRL's win.

Timmah

Staff member
$25 for Bulldogs members to sit on the 20m line @ the SFS.

Sounds like a bargain to me.
A tad over $30 actually. Ticket prices are never what they appear on a list.

Either way, it's not a bargain, it's a joke. GA adult tickets should never cost anything more than say, 28 bucks. Including fees.

Wow.

This is an NRL problem. If people cannot easily purchase tickets to their on-field product, then it is an NRL problem, or at least becomes the NRL's problem.

Would a Casual Fan keep trying to sift through numerous websites(Manly, NRL, Ticketek) to find a link that worked, or just give it up.

Anyone have a good reason why I shouldn't be able to buy a 26 round Manly season ticket. (GA for all away games). I might not even make it to all away games, but that is the NRL's win.

While I agree that any fan should be able to buy tickets to any round of any NRL match, you are still wrong about it being an "NRL problem". It's a ticketek or website problem.

If you're as passionate as you seem to be here about it being fixed, I'd assume you've contacted Manly, the NRL or Ticketek directly to seek a solution or at least notify them of the issue?

First Grade
Wow.

Because they have 2 byes.... boom tish

RWB

Bench
A tad over $30 actually. Ticket prices are never what they appear on a list.

Only if every one going to the game is buying their tickets individually... sly dishonesty seems to be a reoccurring theme in your posts.

guyver78

Juniors
Anyone know if the Victor Trumper stand is any good at the SCG? All Souths Reserved Plus ticketed members get to sit there for Saturday night's game.

It's been years since I've been there and I've had a look on the Map but i'm not sure if that stand on level 3 is looking at the game Side on or directly behind the Posts.

georgesnmith

Juniors
Anyone know if the Victor Trumper stand is any good at the SCG? All Souths Reserved Plus ticketed members get to sit there for Saturday night's game.

It's been years since I've been there and I've had a look on the Map but i'm not sure if that stand on level 3 is looking at the game Side on or directly behind the Posts.

who cares he was one of the founding fathers of rugby league.

imagine the history!

mattyg

Bench
Roosters/Doggies 21k
Broncos/Eels 32k
Sharks/Warriors 11k
Panthers/Raiders 13k
Dragons/Bunnies 28k
Storm/Titans 12k
Tigers/Sea Eagles 15k
Cowboys/Knights 10k

guyver78

Juniors
Roosters/Doggies 16k (as it will rain)
Broncos/Eels 30k
Sharks/Warriors 10k
Panthers/Raiders 11k
Dragons/Bunnies 23k
Storm/Titans 12k
Tigers/Sea Eagles 12k
Cowboys/Knights 10k

juro

Bench
Also,

Why is it not possible to buy a "Manly Season Ticket" that gets you into every Manly game all regular season, away and home, as an option. Instead of only being able to purchase "season tickets" for home games.

General Admission would be ok for the away games. It is 2014, not 1978.

NRL take overall ownership and make stuff like this happen.
Should the season ticket include air tickets, accomodation as well as game tickets? Brisbane, Melbourne, Townsville, Auckland, ...

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
http://www.broncos.com.au/news/2014/04/01/it_s_better_live_new_tv_commercial.html

Half a game Hodges back. Some of the best games have been against the Eels, i think we might get 35 thousand plus.
All those crowds at 10 to 12 thousand need to be up around 15 thousand.
Celebrate the mums and let women in for free, that way they have no reason not to go to the footy.

Props for trying. But noooooo wayyy!

Still PLENTY of seats in the lower bowl.

Broncos facebook isn't even encouraging people to show up, they were great for Cowboys and Roosters game.

Status
Not open for further replies.