What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

oikee

Juniors
What a basketcase the ticket pricing in Sydney.
Stadiums are worse than bad, most are uncovered or round, no wonder they struggle to sell the game.

Broncos Titans looking good, lets hope it beats the Sydney heritage blockbusters of 16 thousand for tigs and 7 thousand for Panthers.
It might beat both put together.

Springs

First Grade
Panthers v Raiders a blockbuster...righto oikee

It should beat both. It should be sold out already. The only freakin' SE QLD derby in the game.

oikee

Juniors
Panthers v Raiders a blockbuster...righto oikee

It should beat both. It should be sold out already. The only freakin' SE QLD derby in the game.

Shut up Sydney.
The heritage game was Panthers raiders. If this is not a heritage game then dont avertise it as one. Same as the Broncos Eels heritage game.
The Broncos Eels attracted 33 thousand having sold over 36 thousand seats.

It might be the only south-est derby played at the Gold coast. They can also have a south=east Derby at Suncorp.
As for it being the only one, blame the NRL for lack of foresight in expanding their heartland city.
I am sick of this BS when crowds of 16 thousand and 7 thousand come out of Sydney.
It's boring BS,.
As i pointed out above, other codes have 70 to 80 thousand crowds in their cities monthly.

guyver78

Juniors
Absolute garbage that the stadium sets the prices. If that's the case the Dogs and Rabbitohs would have the same prices for GA memberships - they most certainly DON'T.

Call your club and find out then. I never said anything about memberships, memberships are a DIFFERENT STORY altogether.

Membership prices are solely set by the club depending on a number of factors such as demographics, how popular a club is, how they're performing on the footy field, the stadium they play in just to name a few.

As for non members buying tickets on the day either via Ticketek or at the stadium on the day/night those ticket prices are set by the stadium trust/NRL.

This is why there is such a huge push right now from clubs for club memberships because when you buy your season ticket 100% of that money goes to your club. When you buy via Ticketek or on the day for any particular game your club only collects a very small percentage.

oikee

Juniors
Back to ticket prices and attendence.
You might make fun of my cheap beer to save money so you can put that towards attending games.
Bare with me.
I told you guys how i paid 3x30 cans for 60 dollars.
That beer today a week later was completely sold out. So waiting for shipping again from the U.S.

So i saved 60 dollars because fourex gold today was 42 dollars a carton.

Also today i saved another 50 dollars on my shopping, last week i saved over 40 dollars.

So in two weeks i have saved 150 dollars.

2dollars. ? your asking WT-fork.
What can you buy for 2 dollars, well today i bought a large coffee from the 7/11 garage for 2 dollars, and i also bought a box of 3 large redhead matches to light me fires here in Toowoomba for $1.99,,,

Point, there is savings to be made, all that cash gets sunk back into rugby league for me.
If the NRL ever give us some games up here in Toowoomba to go watch.
The NRL, dragging the chain again.

p.s, i also bought some gum for 2 dollars at the garage when i filled up with petrol. They had it on special with every petrol purchase. She nearly tried to rip me off, but i told her to look at the deal. Saved 40 cents.

Last edited:

newman

First Grade
Back to ticket prices and attendence.
You might make fun of my cheap beer to save money so you can put that towards attending games.
Bare with me.
I told you guys how i paid 3x30 cans for 60 dollars.
That beer today a week later was completely sold out. So waiting for shipping again from the U.S.

So i saved 60 dollars because fourex gold today was 42 dollars a carton.

Also today i saved another 50 dollars on my shopping, last week i saved over 40 dollars.

So in two weeks i have saved 150 dollars.

2dollars. ? your asking WT-fork.
What can you buy for 2 dollars, well today i bought a large coffee from the 7/11 garage for 2 dollars, and i also bought a box of 3 large redhead matches to light me fires here in Toowoomba for $1.99,,,

Point, there is savings to be made, all that cash gets sunk back into rugby league for me.
If the NRL ever give us some games up here in Toowoomba to go watch.
The NRL, dragging the chain again.

p.s, i also bought some gum for 2 dollars at the garage when i filled up with petrol. They had it on special with every petrol purchase. She nearly tried to rip me off, but i told her to look at the deal. Saved 40 cents.

110413genkatter6_18mcm34-18mcm38.jpg

You drink Four X? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Saint Doc

Coach
As for non members buying tickets on the day either via Ticketek or at the stadium on the day/night those ticket prices are set by the stadium trust/NRL.

Souths vs Bulldogs ANZ GA $25
Dragons vs Bulldogs ANZ GA $22
Tigers vs Bulldogs ANZ GA $20

Uh-oh

Springs

First Grade
Shut up Sydney.
The heritage game was Panthers raiders. If this is not a heritage game then dont avertise it as one. Same as the Broncos Eels heritage game.
The Broncos Eels attracted 33 thousand having sold over 36 thousand seats.

It might be the only south-est derby played at the Gold coast. They can also have a south=east Derby at Suncorp.
As for it being the only one, blame the NRL for lack of foresight in expanding their heartland city.
I am sick of this BS when crowds of 16 thousand and 7 thousand come out of Sydney.
It's boring BS,.
As i pointed out above, other codes have 70 to 80 thousand crowds in their cities monthly.

I don't give a shit if it's the only one. I don't want more teams in Brisbane. I'm saying it's laughable if the only derby in SE QLD and the only derby the Titans have doesn't sell out.
That 16,000 crowd was at Leichhardt in driving rain you dope. Have Gold Coast got a crowd like that even in good weather this year?

Please just go back to The Roar.

Raiderdave

First Grade
How is the SE Qld derby not sold out yet ?:?

just 2 sides in an area with nearly 3 Million people
one in 1st place
the other in 3rd

& they're begging for fans to turn up ??????:eek:

Qlders great passion for RL is an urban myth
they are pathetic & lack passion

the Home of RL ?
pigs friggin arse it is :lol::lol::lol:

Canard

Immortal
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...-fill-the-stands/story-fnj9yd9w-1226879770879

Sounds like a good crowd is expected on the coast Friday. Though it's a bit concerning that 15k are needed each match for the Titans to make a return when they very rarely reach that figure. Hopefully being back up the top of the ladder will help them get some momentum back up there.

Because of the insane hiring cost mandated by the State Govt, its near 300K per match.

But imagine have a stadium that is easier to get to by Train from Brisbane than the Gold Coast, and has no adequate parking for those that live on the Coast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.