What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Storm's GA is behind the posts, which is why they're always quite full.

Makes you wonder if they could do better in terms of pricing for the "better" seats on the sides in future.

I bought a ticket just cause I liked the set up and ease of use of that web page. Now just have to convince the missus we need a weekend away in Melbourne.

seanoff

Juniors
Yep. It's the culture of both AFL and Soccer for the most coveted seats to behind the goals as that is where most of the action is.

No they don't.

You have nfi. Par for the course, really

The expensive seats at etihad are side on, the most expensive medallion club seats are side on, same with AxcessOne.

The members at the MCG are side on. This isn't an accident. As are the commentators and cameras. If prime position was end on, guess where they'd be?

The most expensive seats at AO are side on, same at subi.

And wembley, the most expensive seats are side on, same with just about every other stadium in the EPL. Why would this be the case?

People are stupid and pay more for worse seats?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yep. It's the culture of both AFL and Soccer for the most coveted seats to behind the goals as that is where most of the action is.

No they don't.

As usual your talking crap. Three reason they are full
1. They are half the price of the Side seats ($24 -$53)
2. They are dry when it rains, unlike the bottom rows along the sides
3. This is where the supporters clubs are who are generating atmosphere and drawing fans in to the exciting parts of the ground.

Try sitting behind the sticks at an afl game and seeing what is happening beyond the 50m line!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They even had a 2 for 1 offer on tonight to get people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts