What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch Mk 3

cleary89

Coach
70354.. Hard to believe that sportsbet had the AFL game as favourites to get a bigger crowd.. Idiots.

One of the guys on big poofy got 400 on it at 2.10 (200 max bet) and by the time hed done that it came into 1.95 and got another 200 on it. I couldnt find it when i went onto their site

One of the guys on big poofy got 400 on it at 2.10 (200 max bet) and by the time hed done that it came into 1.95 and got another 200 on it. I couldnt find it when i went onto their site

Yeah, they suspended the betting pretty quick. They must have realised their mistake when all the money came pouring in.

undertaker

Coach

:lol:That guy must not be the sharpest tool in the shed, that's for sure

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Why does this surprise you? We've got the biggest supporter base in Sydney but thousands of them haven't bothered to come in the last decade because of the lack of success. Now with the momentum of this season we're seeing 'dormant' Souths supporters come from everywhere.

I think we're potentially looking at a membership base of +50k if we have a sustained (at least 5 yrs continuous) period of success.

You had several cracks at us last week and we turned up. And now you're having more cracks this week and we'll still turn up in droves.

So, if this is true, why is it that 4000 less people showed up to watch you play the Doggies tonight compared to Parra in 09? Which was on a Friday night too. And also at a time when memberships weren't at the heights that they are today?

undertaker

Coach
69146 at the MCG tonight. So, that means we beat the AFL for having the highest preliminary final attendance this year. When was the last time that happened?