What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telecrap at their lowest - Rugby league is not a sport, it's an atrocity

Brutus

Referee
ipad-art-wide-kim-20williams-420x0.jpg

The new boss of News Ltd has just made his presence felt.

Well done Kimmy.

superparra

Juniors
I don't dislike Paul Pottinger. That requires too much of the effort which is better directed toward the small task of ignoring him.

supercharger

Juniors
that's always the way

i've even tested them out a few times by posting two opposite opinions on RL articles

one saying the game sucks and will die and the other the opposite

the negative one gets posted every time. the positive is only 50/50

try it and you'll see what i mean
Wait...what? why would any fan want to make an anti RL comment on a website just to see if it gets published,Seriously who the hell does that it's completely asinine

betcats

Referee
Wait...what? why would any fan want to make an anti RL comment on a website just to see if it gets published,Seriously who the hell does that it's completely asinine

Seems like a good way to prove that they're censoring pro RL comments. I mean he pretty much spelt out why he did it.

El Diablo

Post Whore

because ages ago every time i tried to make a positive comment replying to the negative ones they never got through

so ias an experiment i made a negative one and it was posted within 15 minutes

supercharger

Juniors
because ages ago every time i tried to make a positive comment replying to the negative ones they never got through

so ias an experiment i made a negative one and it was posted within 15 minutes
Ok i'll play along,so you tried it once why bother doing it again?

Perth Red

Post Whore
That wasn't my claim Flapper.

On the article it's self, some of it is a bit of a laugh and some of it is clearly from the aspect of a rival fan.

So what though? Opinion pieces tend to be like that.

Have you EVER seen an opinion piece written about another sport as biased and negative as this? Tell you what you trawl through the Melbourne or Perth papers and if you can find one single opinion piece in the last 20 years that is as scathing about AFL as this is about NRL i'll give you $50!

This is in a paper in RL heartland ffs! There is no way AFL fans and administration would allow a media outlet in their heartland city to print such rubbish. Shows how weak and apathetic our games and fans are at times.

You can say it is just an opinion piece and so what but reality is it is damaging to the game, we all know how gullible joe public is, tell them enough times how cr4p RL is and they will believe it. It's why people pay millions for advertising!

It's messed up that a friggin car writer can write an article about rugby league WTF it's like if a cooking writer was to start making 'articles' about RU,etc it just makes no sense. The only purpose of this piece of trash article is to troll RL and for this 'journalist' to get a few cheap hits before he fades back in obscurity where he belongs.