What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dare to dream

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I have a sneaking suspicion that Taylor is injured. He was below par, against Manly.

So Peyroux will be backrow cover and JBro will be backs cover.

Rich102

Staff member
Relax. It's a joke.
ME said if we lead the Panthers by 100 he will put JBro on and even the game up.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I can still remember screaming my face off, when Chambers was PWNING JBro!
I actually had a big hook and I was ramming it into the TV, trying to hook JBro from the field!

Aragorn

First Grade
ropati_220x147.gif

Diesel

Referee
Broncos winning didn't help however if the Broncos get to the finals it won't be pretty

Penrose11

Juniors
Obviouslyall of our last 4 games are important but next week away to the titans is massive. If we can pick up a solid win V pantherrs then that will hopefully put us in right mindset to muscle up V what I would consider a bigger pack than ours. Its in the pack where we've been outplayed in these last 2weeks. Sam Ben n Jake need to reallytake it to them.

TheDMC

Bench
Bummer the dragons blew it at the end, would have been four optimal results for us this weekend. Brisbane of course had a free 2 points playing the eels.
Sporting Bet has us at 6th favourite to win the premiership. Ridiculous.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Warriors win today by between 1 - 58 points = Warriors are 9th

Warriors win today by 59+ points = Warriors are 8th

Panthers win today by any margin = Warriors are 13th

Draw (as tipped by Ozbash :crazy:) = Warriors are 11th

Micistm

Bench
If they don't win and win well today, they lack the attitude this year. The last couple of weeks has me going that way anyway. A few things to like this year though, it was always going to be a year getting things in place and there's some good signs IMO

Micistm

Bench
Added foot note: Not usually a table points trainspotter, but just noticed the teams we needed to win/lose have done us a favour. That should really fire the boys up to put in a decent job today. Absolutely EVERYTHING to play for today, everything, with everything in their favour

Diesel

Referee
After last year and the game up until Penrith I'd say we are doing well to be in contention with 4 rounds to go and will lay a good platform for 2014

LeagueNut

First Grade
I'm desperately trying to keep a positive outlook today and not remember what happened when we played the Panthers at Mt Smart last year (even though it was around the same time of year with both teams in a similar position).